Just thought I should point a few things out:

This forum is not associated with any particular course. During my time of hosting Skyscript I have given adverts for various horary courses from various horary schools, besides the ones I am involved in myself, often without payment, to help promote awareness of horary activities and opportunities.

The point of the forum is only to provide a platform for voluntary correspondence between astrologers with a shared interest in horary astrology. No one gets paid anything for contributing here - the work of the moderators is entirely voluntary and based on them being able to contribute when time and interest allows. There should be no expectation of anything more than that. We have created policies to ensure that the forum is the most enjoyable experience it can be for the widest number of people possible, but apart from asking participants to abide by the policies, we ask no payment for membership and make no promises about what members can expect to get in return for the nothing we charge. (This site does not make a profit - I fund it as a commitment to my interest in astrology).

Moonbright, in answer to your opening question:
I've recently cast a relationship horary where the quesited's significator conjuncts another planet (not the querent) as its first aspect. This conjunction is "within orb" at the time of the horary. I would just like to confirm that this indicates that the quesited has a significant other.
There is just no way to confirm this without understanding the entire chart and more details about the nature of the question and the parties involved. I understand you want to keep your private life private and there is no need for you to post charts to ask theoretical questions, but without more context the only possible answer to your question is 'possibly' and you already knew that.

Forums (internet discussions generally) are places where anger and annoyance can escalate easily, because words on screen without smiles and tone of voice can come across much sharper then they would in real life. Best thing to do if you are feeling annoyed is take a break from this place. Come back when it has something to offer or when you feel you have something to offer it and would take pleasure from contributing your comment to someone else. I am not even going to try to pretend that everything about this forum is perfect and without fault - but I can promise that no one here is deliberately trying to offend or disappoint you.

Hi:

I would like to express my regrets and apologies to Paul, Deborah and anyone else who happened to witness this episode.

This morning I got a call from my doctor informing me that there was too much of a medication that I take for a physical complaint in my system and the dosage would need to be adjusted. Besides the physical symptoms that this creates, there is an alteration in mood and tolerance level (irritability) and I could probably add lack of judgement and the ability to make mountains out of molehills to the list.

I would especially like to apologise to Paul, who bore the brunt of this exchange. If I had experienced this before and was able to recognize what was happening I truly hope I would have put the brakes on before it went where it did. I?m very sorry that my frustration ended up being directed at you.

Again, my sincerest apologies to everyone involved at Skyscript.

moonbright

Apologies not needed, but very nice of you to add that note Moonbright. So sorry to hear you have some health concerns, and hope you feel much better soon!
Best wishes
Deb