https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wi ... psychopath

Scott A. Bonn Ph.D.

?Wicked Deeds?

?How to Tell a Sociopath from a Psychopath?

I think Trump may be the latter.

Some supporting astrology.

Natal Sun-Mars midpoint is at 115?42'. Natal Saturn at 115?43' is conjunct.

Natal MC is at 51?48'. It is squared by his natal Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141?54' (51?48' + 90? = 141?48?'.

He has a natal paran wherein when natal Sun is on the ascendant natal Moon is on the descendant and natal Mars is on the IC.

For birth place: Sun rises at 330?27', Moon sets at 328?48', Mars is on the IC at 329?26'.

Could it be something in his DNA and might that be seen in his blood relative's horoscopes?

Parans in Trump?s grandfather?s and father?s charts.

Grandfather Frederick Trump ? Noon Chart
Mar 14 1869 NS (Mar 2 1869 OS), 12:00 pm, LMT -0:32:40
Bad Durkheim Germany 49?N28? 008?E10?

Paran:

When Mars was on the MC at 139?52? Pluto was setting at 139?41?.

Grand Trine:

Nep 16?08? Aries
Mar 16?11? Leo
Sat 17?03? Sag

Father Fred Trump ? Noon Chart
Oct 11 1905, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00
Woodhaven NY 40?N41?21? 073?W51?30?

Paran:

Mar Desc 338?42?
Ura Desc 338?33?
Plu Asc 339?06?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/ ... 0Paran.gif

Trump's announcent to campaign for the presidency located to the Capitol Building describes what his campaign was going to be like (Sun, Moon, Mars stellium in the 10th) and Saturn on the IC.

Announcement

http://imgur.com/Oab8FNv

When Trump announced his run transit Pluto triggered a paran in the chart I use for the Republican party. The party Sun on the IC, the midpoint between party Neptune and Pluto on the Asc and announcement Pluto on the MC. Sibly Sun on the IC also.

That paran of party Sun and the Neptune-Pluto midpoint becomes angular at some time every day and it's transit by Pluto has coincided with a major upheaval in the party.

Paran

http://imgur.com/x236Z21

i examined the entrails ... looked closely at Chicago returns, still think Bernie can do it. I was pretty sure that Hillary couldn't carry 'her' ward ... she was born in what is now the 48th ward ... but she did -- 50.11%. She lost it in 2008 ... Bernie took her precinct tho, the 21st, he didn't carry the 5th Ward, which is the one the University of Chicago is in, which I thought he would'. at least those infernal ads have ceased ... as Ides of Marches go ... this year's right up there with 44 bc. My working chart for sanders is 0 scorp rising his pluto on MC -- earlier than the 12:27 pm out ... but he is so transformative . I worked up a year of his cosmic schedule ... lunars, progressed lunars, alchemicals (sun to moon and moon to sun) annual and progressed annual ... and Sanders looks like a very happy man November and December -- his p-sun (and he makes a point of being a progressive) slides into Sagittarius just about the time the US p-moon (I use 7GE34/5 asc) makes that identical transition ... and jupiter dancing about his sun w/uranus kicking his moon about throughout the campaign season. And I think his analysis of what is wrong w/US ... the out of whack economy in the hands of the international bankers and corporate interests that hitler hated ergo trump. Jefferson warned against this ... while his diagnosis is accurate, I'm not too sure that Bernie's prescription does anything more than treating the symptom rather than correcting the underlying imbalance. I think the secret lies in seizing the means of production and distribution of the US$$ eg nationalizing the banks and the Fed and capping the salaries of the bankers ... like they do in Europe ... theoretically it would give the government better control over the market place by owning the official means of exchange ... taxes built into every transaction/exchange including cybercash, encouraging investment in the entrepreuneural and inventive (uranus rising) basic nature of the average american ...

As for the Donald ... really amazing ... he seems to be a cross between the Jabberwock (imagine Donald whiffling thru the tulgey wood, burbling) and the Beast of the Apocalypse. His p-sun goes from leo on his asc to 0 virgo conjuncting regulus by which some predict that he'll prevail, but I think of the Strength Tarot -- the maiden shutting the Lion's Roar ...

As the discussion has quite understandably wandered into Clinton, Sanders and Trump here can I suggest some of this material is put into a fresh thread devoted to the US Presidential Election 2016 in general?

This is a bit of a weird place to put comments in about these other candidates and its not that easy for casual browsers to find.

I plan to open such a thread later today. But if anyone feels inspired to do that first please go ahead. I would therefore like to discourage further discussion of other candidates in this thread.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I thought that I would resurrect this old thread on Mitt Romney because Patrick Watson released a video on the subject. I had addressed a few of the issues in that video (such as run for Massachusetts governor) in my article on the 2012 election (http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-file ... n2012.html) but didn't focus on the foreshadowing period of 2012 = 2020 because I felt that if Romney was going to win, he would have a better chance during either 2016 or 2024 because those are both periods when he's under his 10th from fortune spirit period on L2. This last election demonstrated the flaw in that logic (of using eminent periods as indicators of who would win).

https://youtu.be/e9krvtcaqXA

I missed the fact that the south node was traveling over his midheaven until a few months before the 2016 election, but I think it's quite possible that Romney could re-enter the race during 2018 - 2020. We've been seeing for quite a while now that events that happen during the foreshadowing period tend to repeat when the loosing of the bond happens. To understand what this is, see the above video.

What this suggests though is that something happens to Trump where he decides not to run again. One has to remember that both Sanders and Hillary will also be in peak periods in 2020. About the only thing I'm comfortable in saying is that if Romney wins in 2020, then he's likely to be re-elected in 2024 because he will be in a 10th from fortune Scorpio period. Whoever ends up in this position will be under even greater pressure than Lincoln was under during the USA civil war. One also has to consider if these candidates will still even be alive.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC