Cyril Fagan on Pluto:

The planet Pluto may be regarded as being the antonym of Neptune. While the latter denotes the many, the collective,the mass, the shoal, Pluto is strictly individualistic, always alone and on his own. The scions of Pluto are the shyest of all people and spend most of their time trying to avoid their fellowmen. Pluto is indeed the loner among the planets. For this reason the Plutonian can be considered something of an oddball.

The average among them likes to live alone and undisturbed away from the busy haunts of man where he can pursue his pet hobby unmolested and to his heart's content. When the Plutonian is forced to mingle with others, he is ill-at-ease and often extremely irritable and bad tempered. The children of Pluto are happiest when alone. Rarely do they sally forth from their homes and mingle with the madding throng. In some cases they even employ others to do their shopping.

Astrological Origins
(1973), p. 152
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Cyril Fagan was an outside the box thinker, and this easily seen if looking at his chart from the 21st Century Astrological perspective.

His Mercury was in aspect to 2 transneptunian dwarf planets

using Fagan-Bradley

Mercury in 29'22 Taurus
conjunct Haumea in 29'58 Taurus
square Eris in 28'27 Aquarius

Haumea was named after the Hawaiian Goddess of Childbirth and Fertility
Creative and Spiritual Birth
Haumea ( 2003 EL61 / 136108 ) is a focus point through which we connect with the Mother Focus in the Divine energy, the point where spiritual birth or rebirth can be accessed and experienced. Haumea brings a greater spiritual awareness and attunement. She opens doors within us.

When mixed with other strong energies, Haumea seems to become a reformer of those energies or perhaps to be giving birth to those energies in a new form. Aspects with other planets represent issues in the birth process and forces that facilitate or hinder that process. (I mostly worked with people from the 1800s because Haumea had such strong planets conjunction it for most of the 20th Century that it was very difficult to sort out it's meaning.)
http://www.astrologicaldepth.com/TNOInfo/Haumea.htm

Eris was named after the Greek Goddess of Discord
Unexpected, Unsettling Awareness
Eris ( 2003 UB313 / 136199 ) Each of us has a normal process of thinking, a standard view of the world and of our place in it, a set of attitudes that describes who we want to believe we are. Eris is beyond that. She sees the whole and recognizes the pretensions and incorrect beliefs within the conscious operating processes. Because of this she is rejected. She is not allowed into normal operating processes. Thus she acts within each of us from way out in left field, piercing the consciousness and revealing its pretensions and misperceptions of reality. Her action is so uncomfortable that as long as the ego is in charge, she will be rejected and denied over and over again. Eris' aspects shows your blindspots, what it is hard for you to see, what she opposes, what she conflicts with, where she forces adjustments. The trine and sextile show where and in what way her awareness is easier to accept. The contraquindecile (165) shows the core nature of her awareness experienced as an outside force.
http://www.astrologicaldepth.com/TNOInfo/Eris.htm

With his Mercury square Eris, he had to watch that he doesn't become intolerant of divergence and diversity in communications
There can be the potential to think his views are right and everybody else's are wrong which is something that Eris co-discoverer said what mythological Eris was about.

?It is absolutely the perfect name,? Dr. Brown said, given the continuing discord among astronomers and the public over whether Pluto should have retained its planetary status.

In mythology, Eris ignited discord that led to the Trojan War.

?She causes strife by causing arguments among men, by making them think their opinions are right and everyone else?s is wrong,? Dr. Brown said. ?It really is just perfect.?
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/15/scien ... .html?_r=0

I have Mercury biquintile Eris - '05

they are also in paran
Cyril Fagan believed that parans were important in Astrology

on the day that I was born

Mercury set a 6:41 PM
Eris rose at 6:43 PM

therefore, I have 2 Mercury-Eris configurations

BTW
I am neurodivergent with Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,ADHD
I support the Neurodiversity Movement.

I read about Cyril Fagan had problems with hearing

I have auditory processing issues in connection to my Dyslexia
I used to have auditory reversals , and I had auditory therapy to correct those issues.
I problems with auditory memory, auditory-sequential processing, and auditory-input speech lags, auditory overload
too much information to my ears for my brain to process

I have same issues with visual processing

I think all of it is based on sensory integration issues.

I believe that my neurodivergence stems from a combination of being ultrasensitive, picture-thinking, nonconformist

I like to look at things from different angles
I have a tendency to retort
I feel the need to give an alternative view about things.
I am an intense communicator
I do my best to avoid the mentality of being right and others wrong.
I consider people's viewpoints other than my own.
I don't go around telling people that they are wrong.
I don't claim to be right at all.
I also agree to disagree.
I am very capable of compromise.

I really want harmony. It's important that I have that around me.
In Sidereal Zodiac
I have Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Libra (They are in Scorpio in Tropical Zodiac)
I have Mercury conjunct and parallel Venus.

I am very strong in the 21st Century transneptunian dwarf planet energy including Eris,Ixion,Sedna,Haumea,Quaoar,Varda,Varuna,Orcus

Re: Cyril Fagan's Deafness

Therese Hamilton wrote:Sidereal Analysis of Fagan's Deafness:

In the Essentials of Medical Astrology Dr. K.S. Charak states: "Mercury deals with hearing as well as communications of any sort. A strong Mercury under benefic influences indicates a strong and healthy hearing mechanism. Afflictions indicate the reverse." (p. 160)

H. L. Cornell's (M.D.) Encyclopaedia of Medical Astrology places the rulership of the ears under Taurus [and by extension the 2nd house]. He connects deafness with Mercury and the 12th house. So taking Fagan's birth chart:

(1) Mercury is the lord of the 2nd house, and in extreme infancy at 21 minutes of Gemini.
(2) Mercury receives the square from Mars in Pisces from the 8th house.
(3) The 12th lord Moon is in the 2nd house and in weak square aspect to 2nd lord Mercury.

Dr. Charak has the chart of a deaf girl in his book, and the 12th lord Venus aspects Mercury which is in extreme infancy (two minutes into Libra). Moon, lord of 2nd is also in extreme infancy, 22 minutes into Aries, and Saturn is in the 2nd house.

I've posted the tropical chart if someone wants to take a stab at Fagan's deafness with tropical rulerships.
I`ve got Mercury in an early degree conjunct Saturn and have hearing problems.Mercury rules sideral 2nd.