I make my measurements in right ascension.

For now:

A post of mine on June 19th, 2017, at 10:27 pm, EDT

The sexual predator?s troubles go into second gear beginning in mid June when his 2017 solar return with it?s Saturn opposite Sun aspect comes in June 14 and his progressed inauguration chart angles sweep it?s Saturn square to Mars on June 18 the same day his progressed natal solar return has it?s Saturn/Neptune midpoint on the IC; followed by his secondary progressed Moon on his secondary progressed Saturn on June 30, the day his secondary progressed Mercury and Pluto are on his progressed MC and his progressed 2017 solar return has it?s Neptune/Pluto midpoint on the IC.?

The above times nicely this months developments so far.

For the Summer and Fall:

A post of mine on November 9th, 2016 at 5:47 am, EDT:

"Here is the period of time I think will be very important for Trump and the country. It is a very strong transit of Saturn as it stations on points in the Trump and Sibly charts. Jun 25 through October 10 2017. Saturn to Trumps Sun and Moon (conjunct his Moon and opp his Sun ? beginning when 1 degree before through 1 degree after exact [in right ascension) and stationing there just 4 days after the total solar eclipse of Aug 21 that spans the contiguous 48 states, is opposite the Sibly Moon and conjoins Trumps Mars and Asc.. During that time transit Saturn opposes Sibly Mars and squares Sibly Neptune.?

For long term:

If Putin has evidence of nefarious doings with Russia by trump, especially collusion to fix an American general election, he could possibly force trump to stay in office hoping the investigations do not reveal the connection. (I do not expect findings to favor trump as hard as he is working to stop the investigation).

In the chart I use for the GOP transit Saturn is within minutes of arc of a conjunction with it?s secondary progressed Sun but Saturn is retrograde. After stationing direct it will conjoin that progressed Sun on November 5th when transit Mars is conjunct trump?s secondary progressed Mars and Neptune.

If collusion by trump is exposed, he could be impeached, and convicted by Congress and convicted of crimes against the United States in a court of law. Both actions could take until January of 2020 to complete as they would not be concurrent to each other. That would be January 13, 2020, when Pluto and Saturn, along with the Sun and Mercury, oppose his natal Saturn*, not even to the end of his elected term).

That would be a long period of extreme stress and not likely helpful to trump?s overall health. More golf cart rides?

Trump, his oath of office, and the Republican party are separate entities but they are without a doubt intimately connected.

The planetary triumvirate of Sun, Saturn, and Pluto strikes the charts of all of them most directly on January 13, 2020. Opposite trump?s natal Saturn, conjunct his progressed inaugural MC, and conjunct the party?s natal Jupiter and progressed Mars.

*In addition to the direct transits the midpoints of transiting Sun/Neptune, Saturn/Neptune, and Neptune/Pluto oppose trump?s natal Mars/Pluto midpoint on that day in January.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Things look rather baleful for Trump for the summer season in the Cancer ingress chart. Retrograde Saturn is conjunct the Midheaven in the tenth house for Washington DC. Jupiter rules the Pisces ASC, and as such is the dispositor as well of Saturn in Sagittarius. Jupiter is in the seventh in Libra and has dignity by term, while Saturn is in both his own term and face.

Jupiter of course is the natural significator of truth and fidelity to oaths; while Saturn will leave the actual ruler in a weakened position. At minimum, the people will start to see Trump for what he is. And Saturn in the tenth suggests also that Trump's mind may not be what it used to be, something many people have suspected already, especially since Saturn is in opposition to Mercury, who is about to leave his rulership in Gemini.

The Moon is quite strong in Taurus in the second house; taking care of business? Neptune is conjunct the Ascendant, which may cloud people's perceptions, but only for a time.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

Uranus is supporting Trump's Ascendant by trine from Aries.

I felt that had to bring something to him and I heard today that he is challenging the big Technology Companies, like the FAANGs, to digitalis the US Government.

Well Uranus is going to be kicking around his Ascendant till it fully gets into Taurus in early 2019.

So Trumpy is going to be full of these "whacky" ideas. That's a lot of time.

Well assuming he survives the August 21st Eclipse that is.

H

Rocko wrote:Uranus is supporting Trump's Ascendant by trine from Aries.

I felt that had to bring something to him and I heard today that he is challenging the big Technology Companies, like the FAANGs, to digitalis the US Government.

Well Uranus is going to be kicking around his Ascendant till it fully gets into Taurus in early 2019.

So Trumpy is going to be full of these "whacky" ideas. That's a lot of time.

Well assuming he survives the August 21st Eclipse that is.

H
Good evening, Rocko:

Like many of us in the real world, the trine (120 degree aspect) typically represents opportunity.

T. Saturn also opposes his natal Sun, but T. Uranus, as you pointed out, trines his Ascendant, ruled by the Sun. So, the difficulties brought on by Saturn MAY be resolved by Uranus, as long as Trump is able to grasp the lesson of Uranus in the 9th house.

Unfortunately, he doesn't get it, perhaps because he is arrogant.

For example, when Uranus is transiting your natal 9th house, you shouldn't be building walls to keep out Mexicans and issuing travel bans on Muslims. Rather, you should be building bridges and things of an electronic nature to give Mexicans and Muslims their own freedom to travel, etc.

However, from what we have seen, so far, Trump has squandered these "opportunities" due to his own arrogance (Mars = ascendant), or maybe he is simply getting wrong advice from his handlers. Plus, his relocation zone for Washington, D.C. bring Mars = rlc ascendant, so in a Mars zone, conflict with others is inevitable, because as the late Jim Lewis once said, the tendency is to fight and "everyone is fair game."

The other theme of Mars = ascendant is self-inflicted wounds, due to accidents.

No matter, the Saturn transit will be nastier for Trump, since he doesn't get the lesson from Uranus in the 9th?

What I don't get is Trump's recent declaration that Canadian steel companies are to be put on a watch list for security concerns.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called the measure "silly" and most Canadians like myself, agree.

Trump's mental state is also a factor, no question.

I wonder, is the transit of Saturn opp. natal Sun and Sec. Progressed Moon = P. Saturn making the Donald "crazier in the head" and the effect is like a drunken man rolling a bowling ball down the alley. Since incompetant, or foolish people can do only one thing, (roll a gutter ball?) the trine symbolized by the gutter ball, as the ball follows the path of least resistance, as symbolized by the trine. However, when you are getting beat up by a double shot of Saturn, it may be hard to aim the ball straight at all !

Don't forget the 21st August Eclipse falls on Old Trumpy's head.

H

Rocko wrote:Don't forget the 21st August Eclipse falls on Old Trumpy's head.

H
Will that eclipse bring impeachment (to Trump). Probably not.

Today, transiting mars and transiting jupiter are both semi-square that august eclipse. It looks like Trump had what I would call 2 minor wins--the travel ban was at least partially upheld by the supreme court and he signed a deal with India to export LNG to India. The August eclipse may empower Trump. Who Knows? Most astrologers predicted Hillary was going to win in 2016. AMY

From Deb's Traditional Rules for Judging Eclipses, here elsewhere:
Eclipses in Leo portend death or misfortune for royalty, nobility and 'persons of quality'; the ruination and destruction of ancient buildings, palaces and churches; division amongst the clergy, the besieging of towns, and a scarcity of horses and grain.
I also note that the path of totality of the eclipse crosses or comes very close to:

- Mount Hood
- The Yellowstone caldera
- The New Madrid fault line

any of which could bring down a building or two. The eclipse is also closely conjunct to Regulus, the 'royal star', on the Leo/Virgo cusp. It wold appear to be directly aimed at the USA.

Rather looking forward to seeing it; I live maybe 150 miles from the point of greatest totality. But traditionally eclipses are bad news.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

The is a piece in today's Sunday Telegraph explaining that Kushner failed to declare his meeting with the Russian twice during security clearance for taking up an official position in the Trump Administration. This carries a maximum of five years in prison.

Now really we need to move over to the 21st August Eclipse thread as a key part in that is that Trump is likely to circle the wagons to protect his "cubs."

You'll remember that GW Bush Jnr had to loose Rumsfeld, sacrifice him, but there is little chance that Trump would hang Kushner out to dry, NOT least as he may have a big hand in running the While House now.

Interesant n'est pas ?

H

Hello Rocko:

You may or may not be on the right track, with your suspicions re: the son in law (Jared Kushner) and the potential lack of disclosure re: Kushner's ties with Russians. But, since nobody in the astrology community has an accurate birth time for Jared Kushner, making predictions about him is tricky, but not impossible.

That said, it must be said that two of Trump's biggest "bigshots" in the White House have the natal Moon in Pisces; Kushner and Chief of Staff Reince Preibus.

The transit of Neptune to the natal Moon is mostly always difficult and is sometimes prone to scandal.

I have one client who's natal Moon in Pisces was being conjuncted (conjoined) by Neptune. She was a medical Doctor who had to quit the profession and do an early retirement, due to increasing physical and mental health issues. She also had a failing marriage (which she has since reconciled). However, Neptune transits on the Moon have a nasty reputation of piling on, one thing after another. And, if you are not very strong, mentally, you could lose it, indeed.

As explained elsewhere on this thread, Trump and his family are an arrogant, wealthy, resiliant bunch who have overcome the most difficult of scandals during the Presidential campaign, and now in the White House, are a very powerful group who will be hard to get rid of, now that the American people allowed them the keys to the vault.

I am aware of the seperate thread re: the upcoming Solar Eclipse = Donald Trump's natal ascendant and perhaps these comments belong there.

The Lunar Eclipse of August 21st falling on Trump's critical natal ascendant/descendant axis is much like "the damsel in distress" tied to the railway tracks.

Except, that I predict that the damsel will not be Trump, but someone within his inner circle. It seems to me that a major relationship in Trump's life may be ending OR it may be severely tested.

The eclipse falls on his natal Mars, (with a rather wide orb of nearly 3 degrees) so that may activate his natal 9th house of foreign affairs and legal matters, while his 4th house is also ruled by Mars.

Therefore, the trouble (if any?) may originate from either his immediate family or from legal court matters (or from things related to the 9th house).

Finally, the transit of Saturn in Sagittarius in Trump's natal 4th house, currently conjoining his natal Moon, is a smoking gun aspect of where we can expect things to fall apart for Trump.

That said, Saturn is also a retardant, an instrument of delay, and it's in league with the devil, (right, Ms. Gaudette? LOL) so whatever monkey business arises from the eclipse, Saturn will likely delay the inevitable for weeks and or months.

trump

Do you have any ideas about the lightly suspects in this legal drama with Trump? Do you think it could be his wife--tired of this crap and leaves him or the son in law? Thanks AMY

My feeling is that his Wife is very loyal to him but in a feisty way.

I think the problem is that he may have to sacrifice his Son in Law, as he, Kushner, failed to declare contacts with Foreign Agents twice on Security Clearances.

And my feeling is that he won't be willing to do that because it'd be like cutting off his own arm and leg and torso.

I understand the August Eclipse has a theme in it about loyalty.

H