Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that it is difficult to be definitive about any particular rectification. However, of the ones I have looked at the 3.50PM seems promising. (In fact, I'm actually using 3:54PM latterly, but used the 3:50PM to match with the earlier charts. It only makes a degree's difference with the ascendant on this 2016 SR.)

Temperamentally, I think May may be more choleric than this time suggests which has made me wonder about a Leo Moon. However, I don't think she has any of the sense of display that would suggest this moon placement (the shoe thing comes from Mars in Pisces surely!).

For interest, the 2017 return is posted below.
This seems to me to be another interesting and powerful return, with the MC degree being the degree of her natal Pluto (non-trad I know), but SR Mars conjunct her natal Jupiter and opposite it's natal place. This return doesn't really suggest to me that she is going to be out of office any time soon. There are lots of cross chart contacts that suggest a enhancement of her power. However, I could be wrong..!

We will know more by Friday morning no doubt.

All the best.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

It's a funny old world

Hi - well, who knows, Theresa May might be out of office today! It seems her 'strong and stable' wish for a huge mandate has been well and truly overturned.

You never can tell, can you!
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

hi again aw!

i think one of these saturn ruled charts might be working.. i wasn't positive on her election chances here, but i don't like shooting in the dark with speculative charts.. i have done it too often and been wrong, lol!

sure would be nice to get a chart for corbyn too while we are at it..

I often find people's writing styles hard to read, but Theresa May's words are crystal clear. I don't agree with her about this war, but she makes her case extremely well. Time will tell if she was right about this being limited to destroying a chemical weapons facility, with no civilian casualties. She is well aware that many people think these bombings are about regime change. Smart lady (her Mercury is retrograde, and Mercury goes direct on 6th October 1956 at 27 degrees Virgo 17 minutes, so it is close to a station). The link is to the speech she gave explaining her decision to bomb Syria.

Transiting Chiron is exactly opposition Theresa May's natal Mercury as she makes this extremely well articulated decision to bomb Syria.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -full-text
Last edited by fleur on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

james_m wrote:hi again aw!

i think one of these saturn ruled charts might be working.. i wasn't positive on her election chances here, but i don't like shooting in the dark with speculative charts.. i have done it too often and been wrong, lol!

sure would be nice to get a chart for corbyn too while we are at it..
Jeremy Corbyn doesn't seem to be in favour of this bombing of Syria, and many British people would vote for him just on this one issue. At the last general election Corbyn's party got a virtual hung parliament.

You'd think "We" could come up with a better Birth Time now that we know about her.

Some people use the Eclipses to time Birth Charts.

She definitely hasn't got a grip on the reality of her position. She is sort og Miss Jean Broddie in her beliefs that as she is PM then everybody believes what she says and does what she wants.

She isn't outgoing. She didn't seek publicity and doesn't hang around the Tea Rooms and Bars at Westminster.

I just noticed the close applying conjunction between Saturn and The Node.

Oh God ? A secretive person ?

I must admit I had assumed she was a Scorpio, but as she isn't then I'd put Scorpio on the Cusp of her 10th.

I'd say she is a Control Freak and that'd be my first step in an iterative process.

The next would be to try to factor in that she is absolutely out of touch with the reality of life for most people.

She's an ONLY Child, and her father was a Vicar. He idea of doing something naughty was crawling around in the wheat in the farmer's field.

She's got a Traditional and pretty rigid view of things. Her husband puts the bins out because there are Boys and Girls jobs aren't there ?

Further I see Uranus crossing her Pluto / Moon combo in the coming months by trine.

She'll be doing radical things to stay in power.

Note the strong 21st Aug 2018 Solar Eclipse was close to her n.Pluto so some research there, and the soon to be reactivation by Uranus may tells us more about how her Chart should be erected.

As to her been deluded, or out of touch or badly advised, possibly Libran indecisive, her first Election as PM didn't deliver her the thumping majority many expected.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

one wonders about the longevity of theresa mays gov't with uk brexit secretary david davis resigning today... i note the sun in opposition to the natal pluto in the chart i have for theresa mays gov't and of course we continue to be under the opposition of transit pluto to natal sun in the chart here as well... any announcement coming soon, would not surprise me.. add to this the death of dawn sturgess, a women who apparently had drug addiction issues and more, falling sick over the ongoing mystery surrounding the uks claim that russia was responsible for the novichok, not to mention that this military grade chemical agent didn't kill the skripals.. it is almost like they needed to run it by again to remove all the questions the original script offered that have still yet to be proven... it is sad to see britian sink lower from it's former position of british empire 100 years ago..

And now BoJo has resigned too.

Astrologically I find the timing hard to see as strong moves.

Mars has just move retro, and Jupiter is SD-ed.

Jupiter is applying to r.Neptune, trine and r.Pluto sextile.

Uranus and r.Saturn are in trine.

H

rocko - i think it helps to have a root chart to begin with... when you are applying the astro data to your own chart - it makes sense... without a root chart, it is much more ambiguous...

in the case of the above chart i posted, one can note saturn transit squaring the midheaven here.. that and the fact that t pluto continues to oppose the sun in the chart above is enough of a starting point to work with..

but perhaps an even better starting point is to consider the chart itself without consideration of predictive tools.. perhaps the fist observation i would make is that the ascendant is sandwiched between mars and saturn. the ascendant is in a type of besiegement as i understand it.. the moon is in scorpio in the 12th house and it rules the 8th.. the sun and mercury are in cancer in the 8th sign.. jupiter, ruler of the ascendant is in detriment and conj the nodal axis, while neptune is also a part of this set up. all in all, it is a very challenging chart and i think reflects the difficult situation theresa mays gov't has found itself - processing brexit being the biggest issue overshadowing everything...

Your chart of the 2016 election's Saturn antiscion is 19.5 degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is conjunct it at the moment. I think the current modifiers of Pluto are temporary, so if it is those that she is experiencing at the moment then they are temporary. Maybe she will survive. I don't like all her policies, and I don't like politicians much at all, but she seems ok as politicians go and I like her, so maybe part of this is hope that she survives. Jacob Rees Mogg might make an interesting mincemeat concoction out of the EU which would be fun to watch, but he probably wouldn't even want to take over the reins of power. It wouldn't be Jacob Rees Mogg who would take over her job, and there are a lot of awful politicians and Theresa May is quite good.

Margaret Thatcher fell as transiting Pluto crossed her rising Saturn in Scorpio.
Last edited by fleur on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

i think brexit is the cause for much of the angst here... where does theresa may stand on brexit? is she trying to stale the process and then offer a panic vote to try to change things? that is a bit how it looks..