Jack the Ripper a royal?

Hi

Inspired by Broughton`s Elements of astrology I had a look at the Jack the Ripper murders in august 1888. If you look at the eclipse of 7 aug 88,you will see the eclipse in 8th house,Saturn in Leo in 7th square Mars Scorpio in 10th. Is there a better signature for a royal to be involved in the crimes? The Duke of Clarence has been thought of as one of the suspects.Gotta look at his chart

Fleur wrote:I get frustrated not having the birth data of these people to look at these stories from an astrological perspective.

I was recently reading this story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... er-up.html
Albert Victor`s chart is on astrodatabank.Another possibility is the Surgeon William Gull

Not really sure why this post appears in the mundane section. Is it the speculative royal connection?

It seems harmless fun doing retrospective astrological detective work like this but as all the parties are long passed a bit of a dead end.

If we are looking for recurrent traits amongst serial killers this link on astrological research on such individuals might be of interest.

http://www.joannewickenburg.com/id45_serial_killers.htm

One recurrent thing several people seem to have noticed is that charts with the Moon in new Moon phase occur disproportionately in the charts of serial killers. Of course its only a trend not a causal rule! This was first commented on by the French-Ukrainian astrologer Volguine who called this placement the Hecate Moon. Also one of my astrological Association did research on Scottish serial killers a few years back. In Scotland all natal data is on the birth certificate so its AA. She again found a preponderance of charts with a combust Moon or New Moon amongst serial killers.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Not really sure why this post appears in the mundane section. Is it the speculative royal connection?

It seems harmless fun doing retrospective astrological detective work like this but as all the parties are long passed a bit of a dead end.

If we are looking for recurrent traits amongst serial killers this link on astrological research on such individuals might be of interest.

http://www.joannewickenburg.com/id45_serial_killers.htm

One recurrent thing several people seem to have noticed is that charts with the Moon in new Moon phase occur disproportionately in the charts of serial killers. Of course its only a trend not a causal rule! This was first commented on by the French-Ukrainian astrologer Volguine who called this placement the Hecate Moon. Also one of my astrological Association did research on Scottish serial killers a few years back. In Scotland all natal data is on the birth certificate so its AA. She again found a preponderance of charts with a combust Moon or New Moon amongst serial killers.

Mark
Post here cause it was mentioned worldwide and may have involved the monarchy yes.Thanks for the link

Hi Jens -sorry Paulo Mendes-the Portugese guy living in Lisbon who is infamous in the astrological community for his fake Facebook accounts and getting banned on every astrology group. You have been banned on Skyscript with over a dozen names over the years.

Just removed your latest insulting comment stuck at the end of your post. Not sure why you are so fixated on what kind of women attract me. Quite a lurid imagination I must say. You clearly have something lacking in your own life.

I sent you a PM months ago warning you that if you didn't stop sending me insulting messages you would lose your membership. You chose to ignore that. So its goodbye Paulo Mendes until you create your next phoney name here on Skyscript.

For some bizarre reason you cant seem to live without posting on Skyscript even though you have expressed contempt for Deborah Houlding and myself. I guess its because you are banned everywhere else and noone else wants to talk to you.

I probably should have had you banned after the post of yours on the philosophy forum which was blatantly racist. You have also been making posts indiscriminately in the wrong forums like this thread. If you were genuinely, new to Skyscript that would be forgivable but you know precisely what you are doing and are seeking to undermine the coherence of Skyscript.

Next time I will have you removed the second it looks like you and your posts will be deleted.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly