planets in the quested house and timing

Hi all..

I am very puzzled over planets in the house.

Scenario 1.
Will I marry XYZ?

Lord of 1st / Moon does not aspect Lord of 7th but there is a planet in the house and there is an aspect.

question: Does it corule a quested?

Scenario 2:
Will I marry XYZ or meet someone else?

Lord of 1st / Moon does not aspect Lord of 7th but there is a planet in the house and there is an aspect.

question: Does a planet in 7th house rule a new person??

Now timing!

I asked a question will so and so email me by midnight.
(I can post the chart if anyone wants to to look at it)
I am not seeing direct 1/7 but i am seeing lord of 9th in h7 1 unit out of succeedent house.
Judging by location of the moon fixed succeedent I would have said week vs a day.
Anyone has any 1st hand experience with
Will something happy by whatever date? Vs When will this happen?

Thanks

I don't like co-rulers unless they fit the person they are describing. For example, my best friend asked me about her marriage the other day and she had Mars on the ascendant. Mars was a cosig but it represented her anger around the issue and she even directed it as me (although she eventually calmed down and agreed with my reading). If the planet does not seem like it fits them it could be another person. It depends on how the chart speaks.

Timing also depends on the angles and the placement and aspects of the significators (number of minutes apart, etc.), so not just the Moon.

Re: planets in the quested house and timing

cosmicdolphin wrote:Hi all..

I am very puzzled over planets in the house.

Scenario 1.
Will I marry XYZ?

question: Does it corule a quested?

Scenario 2:
Will I marry XYZ or meet someone else?

question: Does a planet in 7th house rule a new person??

Now timing!

I asked a question will so and so email me by midnight.
(I can post the chart if anyone wants to to look at it)
I am not seeing direct 1/7 but i am seeing lord of 9th in h7 1 unit out of succeedent house.
Judging by location of the moon fixed succeedent I would have said week vs a day.
Anyone has any 1st hand experience with
Will something happy by whatever date? Vs When will this happen?

Thanks
There must be a reason why there is someone in the quesited?s house . This accidental dignity is hard to ignore.

9th is 3rd from 7th so this emplacement message is going to someone else .t
The querent has already set the time frame to midnight ,so possibly, only moon?s movement would be good to track, or some placement current placement like mars/ Jupiter and Saturn . They seem to be too ponderous to respond so quickly.

Tanit3333 wrote:I don't like co-rulers unless they fit the person they are describing. For example, my best friend asked me about her marriage the other day and she had Mars on the ascendant. Mars was a cosig but it represented her anger around the issue and she even directed it as me (although she eventually calmed down and agreed with my reading). If the planet does not seem like it fits them it could be another person. It depends on how the chart speaks.

Timing also depends on the angles and the placement and aspects of the significators (number of minutes apart, etc.), so not just the Moon.

Tanit.. that UGLY combustion ..
I feel bad for anyone who was asking about romance during sun.saturn/mars.
I can understand the anger. I do ... Mars itself explodes with Jup on top then locked with Saturn. Then Venus trad ruler of marriages is messed up too esp after leaving square with Jupter. She goes void almost through first half of Leo without aspecting anything other than moon.

I get what you are saying in regards to planets in the houses :)

thank you much

Johannes
some people are visual. It is not a huge big of a deal.. It is not too urgent nor that important to post it :)

I got more important question that is coming up. I am trying to meditate on it.

Cheers
CD