Hi Nipoleon, i see a game that match some of your recomendations.

TOLUCA VS BUAP 11/OCT/2017 GMT -5 21:00HRS LOCAL TIME, MEXICAN LEAGUE

ODDS VISITOR WIN: 3

MERCURY IS INTERCEPTED, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GAME?

I make Venus and Mars the Significators.

There are no Intercepted signs using Placidus.

Venus is Void of Course.

Mars has minor dignity of Triplicity and Term.

Venus (Toluca) cannot win.

Bet365 has odds of 3.60 the draw and 5.00 Lobos BUAP to win.

Dutching the draw and away win gives composite odds of 2.09 and may be the safe option.

skyrack wrote:I make Venus and Mars the Significators.

There are no Intercepted signs using Placidus.

Venus is Void of Course.

Mars has minor dignity of Triplicity and Term.

Venus (Toluca) cannot win.

Bet365 has odds of 3.60 the draw and 5.00 Lobos BUAP to win.

Dutching the draw and away win gives composite odds of 2.09 and may be the safe option.
You are right, seems that my program (ZET9) is not showing the correct GMT, i took the bet at 2.10. X2.

https://imgur.com/a/eY48B

Toluca is the 1st. Taurus and Venus. Boap is the 7th. Scorpio and Mars.

Venus is exalted by sign but is at 27 deg., making no aspect and is Void of Course.
Mars is exalted by triplicity but applies only to an inconjunct to Uranus, so it is also Void of Course.

Neither team has a planet in its house.

The Moon does give translation of light from Neptune to Pluto and Pluto is a co-ruler of Scorpio, but I don't place too much stock in that. If Pluto were in the 7th. I'd like it a lot better.

The best thing I see here is that the Moon is exalted by sign in its own house. Being the natural co-ruler of the 1st. this would favor the home team.

There really are not strong testimonies for either side and I wouldn't bet this game but I'm going to slightly favor the home team. Since both significators are Void of Course, I'd say it will be a low scoring game, maybe even a tie.

Toluca should win.

The best game I can find this week is the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Kansas City Chiefs.

Kansas City is the 1st. Aquarius and Saturn. Pittsburgh is the 7th. Leo and the Sun.

Saturn is exalted by triplicity, terms, and face.
The Sun has no dignity and is intercepted in Libra in the 8th.

The Moon separates from Venus and applies to Neptune but I use the shared dignity rule so there is no translation of light.

Neptune, exalted in the 1st is very good for the home team.

The most telling factor here is the intercepted Sun.

Kansas City should win.

No Fortuna?

Also;
The confusing part is sometimes deciding who should really be the home team. Dallas likes to wear their away jerseys at home.
On a scale of 1-10, how much importance do you place on kit colour?
Verum e

On a scale of 1-10, how much importance do you place on kit colour?
This is one of the reasons I stay away from soccer, I don't really understand how the jersey colors work. I know it's not the same as in American football and I think it's probably pretty important but I'll leave it up to you Europeans.

It's very important to judge who should be the home team and who should be the away team but it can be a little tricky.

Normally, in American football and NHL hockey, the home team wears the colored jerseys and the visitor wears white jerseys. However, the home team has the option of wearing their white jerseys if they want to (the Dallas Cowboys do this a lot ). White being the visitor, the challenger, the natural underdog. It's really a symbolic, psychological thing.

Two years ago when the Denver Broncos played the Carolina Panthers in the Superbowl, Denver was assigned to wear the colored home jerseys. I did a chart on it and predicted the visitor, Carolina would win the game. A couple of weeks before the game, Denver announced they would exercise their option and wear their white jerseys instead. Symbolically, they switched and became the visitor and won the game.

In American basketball, the visitor is supposed to wear colored jerseys and the home team wears white. In baseball, the home team wears colors and the visitor wears white. But if you look at the jerseys they aren't white. Often times they are yellow or a light grey or some other lighter color from what the other team is wearing. I think this confuses things a great deal.

When teams from different countries play each other, I think the home team should be based on what country they are playing in. When England plays France in Paris, France should be the home team regardless of what color the jerseys are. But, I will leave it to you Europeans to experiment with that.

This is one of the reasons I stay away from soccer, I don't really understand how the jersey colors work.
It's quite simple. 'Away' kits are only used so that the referee can distinguish between teams that have similar first kit colours. It serves no other purpose than that and has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of any match or race in any sport, at any time, anywhere on the planet.

I'm a little surprised to see that you don't give consideration to either Fortuna or the part of Victory (ASC+Jup-Sun). Aspects to Fortuna or it's antiscia are extremely important in these contest charts, especially if it falls on either a signification planet or angle (1st and 10th for the favs, 7th and 4th ((turned 10th)) for the not-so-favorites), in my opinion.
I'll leave it up to you Europeans.
Personally, I'm from Kekistan and I would suggest do not to leave anything to up to the Europeans to sort out because it usually ends up in either war or mass murder. They always need the Anglo sphere countries to sort out the mess, and the next war in Europe will be no different.
It's very important to judge who should be the home team and who should be the away team but it can be a little tricky.
Correct. One really needs to know the sport and teams to make an accurate prediction otherwise it's little more than a wild guess.
Verum e

Please, I'm only trying to share what I have found to work. Don't think that I'm trying to set myself up as an authority.

I had great hope that the Part of Fortune would have a big role in picking games but I've found that it doesn't. Later, I will post my reasons for discounting it. However, I don't want to discourage anyone who has found success with it.

A lot in astrology is very symbolic and psychological. The issue of assigning home and away teams has a lot to do with how the teams feel about themselves going into the game. Are they the challengers, invaders, or underdogs? Are they defenders, champions, or favorites? What is the team's identity?

Please, I'm only trying to share what I have found to work.
That thought didn't even cross my mind. And even if it did, I'm only playing devil's advocate. And as far as I'm aware, that's a wholly legal and reasonable position to take.
The issue of assigning home and away teams has a lot to do with how the teams feel about themselves going into the game. Are they the challengers, invaders, or underdogs? Are they defenders, champions, or favorites? What is the team's identity?

That information is what we need to know before applying astrology to the event and that only comes by immersing yourself.

EDIT:
I had great hope that the Part of Fortune would have a big role in picking games but I've found that it doesn't.
That was an interesting comment and I've thought about that a lot today.

I will admit that I know nothing about Gridiron, as we 'Europeans' call it :) But I did go to something called the 'Coca Cola Bowl' in Tokyo in circa 1989/90. I was too dazzled by the razzmatazz and the individuals dancing around in boots and short skirts during the many breaks that happened during the event to take too much notice of whatever else was going on!

But, (and I would like to consider myself savvy enough to realise that) gridiron is basically a game of what we in the police state of the EU like to call 'set pieces'. 'Set piece' play, one would correctly assume, comes from repetitive training ground manoeuvres and practice. Footie, or 'soccer' as our Anglo-sphere partners would have it, is a bit more random in nature. The adjectives 'lucky' and 'unlucky' are often used when referring to whatever the outcome happens to be for any particular match, not all the time, but often enough to take notice of it.

So, do you think it a reasonable conclusion to arrive at?: To suggest that Fortuna has more of an influence on sports that are more 'random' in nature than those that aren't? Because the nature of NFL games, it seems to me, that winning relies on the practise of these 'set plays' - hence less importance on the 'random luck' element that come from open play, and thusly Fortuna's influence?

I would like to think so. :)
Verum e