Hello Phoenix: You may be partially right about the free will versus astrology part. If everyone prayed or manifested for positive change, that would make a huge difference. Unfortunately, for many of the cardinal signs, the "hit" from Uranus and Pluto might be too much for them.

Uranus square Pluto is about the competition between competing agents for change. The daily battle between the hawks and the doves, the sensorship authorities who wish to control others and the advocates for freedom of speech. I see that happening on this site, actually.

Regarding my diabetes and vision issues, I have no other known health issues that could bring sight impairment. This conclusion comes after exhaustive testing with numerous ct scans, blood work, ultrasound tests, and even a visit to a neurologist and optometrist.

My vision varies between blurred vision and normal.

That said, there are none so blind, as those who cannot (or will not) see !

Have a great day !

S.
Last edited by sabumnim on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabumnim wrote:Hello Phoenix: You may be partially right about the free will versus astrology part. If everyone prayed or manifested for positive change, that would make a huge difference. Unfortunately, for many of cardinal signs, the "hit" from Uranus and Pluto might be too much for them.

Uranus square Pluto is about the competition between competing agents for change. The daily battle between the hawks and the doves, the sensorship authorities who wish to control others and the advocates for freedom of speech. I see that happening on this site, actually.

Regarding my diabetes and vision issues, I have no other known health issues that could bring sight impairment. This conclusion comes after exhaustive testing with numerous ct scans, blood work, ultrasound tests, and even a visit to a neurologist and optometrist.

My vision varies between blurred vision and normal.

Have a great day !

S.
I agree with that. Although I do not personally put much stock behind praying and manifesting. I think things generally come down to physical behaviours in real time.

So if the people opposing the cabal had gone in with guns and executed a bunch of them, then things would change BUT they do not do that I think partly because if the cabal managed to survive they would start a world war.

Perhaps some differences in voting would have changed things without the use of violence but much voting is rigged.

The word in the new age at the moment (that I believe) is that a group of extra terrestrials are working with the religious leaders and will introduce themselves directly, they have gotten tired of waiting for us to sort ourselves out.

On diabetes, I realise this may be insulting but this is where the conversation has flown to, but isn't type 2 diabetes to do with bad health in the first place? It is caused by Insulin resistance! This is different from type 1 (i.e. Theresa May, very rarely people get type 1 after the teen years) which is more of an autoimmune disorder. There is evidence of the immune system destroying it's own pancreas in type 1.

I blame vaccines personally.

A good section but not all type 2 diabetics can get rid of the problem by simply making better lifestyle choices. This would be my advice to the original poster. The further the pancreas deteriorates the harder it will be.

"A good section but not all type 2 diabetics can get rid of the problem by simply making better lifestyle choices. This would be my advice to the original poster. The further the pancreas deteriorates the harder it will be."

This is very true, Phoenix ! Here's what I think: an ounce (gram) of prevention, is a POUND (kilogram) of cure !

Also, if you fail to plan, you PLAN to fail !

One of the most celebrated type two diabetics on the planet is actor Tom Hanks. Hanks admitted in a media interview that his failed diet and sedentary lifestyle directly led to his diabetes. He also said that contracting the disease was a personal humiliation for him, since he led a fit lifestyle as a younger man.

It is apparent that the modern computer internet era with increased usage of screens, is making people more out of shape and more sedentary, leading to diseases like diabetes, arthritis, etc. A whole generation of young kids will have crippling diseases when in their 40's and 50's, unless, as you say, they come up with better vaccines.

In my case, I had a near death car accident, seven years ago, which changed the game for me. I was hit from behind (rear-ended) by a foolish man fiddling with his car radio. I won't go into the details. However, the symptoms of type two diabetes, while hindering my life, have not prevented me from having a good life, either. Nothing and no one will get in my way, anymore. I am indomitable, like a guided missile.

I agree that the querent is well advised to make a serious lifestyle change.

Regarding extraterrestials intervening on the planet Earth, well, that would be (if true) a very profound moment in human history for sure.

Are you a fan of radio talk show host George Noory. I agree that there are other species of life currently out there.

What planet in astrology symbolizes extra-terrestrials, assuming they actually exist.

George Noory... yes, David Wilcock is the one I have followed and I am an avid believer in him. I have a bi quintile to his sun in my chart. (Bi quintiles are hugely important aspects to me). He was interviewed by George recently also in regards to this Nazca extra terrestrial.

Extra terrestrials are just 'other humans' so will be symbolised by our planets in relation to what they offer, so spiritual information is Neptune, Uranus would be free energy technology or UFO's etc.

I do think though Neptune in Pisces have a lot to do with them. Pisces especially. Planet earths 12th house!

Also, what I was saying before about the polarisation of planets. At the moment Neptune creates a bit of difficulty for people because it is so hard to get proper Neptunian information and it is shunned by society. When society accepts Neptune then where it transits it will be far more positive. Leading to natal Neptune being more positive.

This because their spirituality meets this planet 'lack' of spirituality in my view!

I meant to say that I think vaccines are very negative and harm the body and probably are what creates type 1 diabetes. I think that that's why Indians are so susceptible to type 1 diabetes. The vaccine program in India was far more damaging owing to the cabal/ Illuminati generally having contempt for non white people. The Polio "vaccine" caused Polio and killed something like 40,000 people.

For some reason and I don't know why vaccines, bird flu etc comes under Neptune which I found out by transit. But I can't yet explain that.

Phoenix9061210 wrote:George Noory... yes, David Wilcock is the one I have followed and I am an avid believer in him. I have a bi quintile to his sun in my chart. (Bi quintiles are hugely important aspects to me). He was interviewed by George recently also in regards to this Nazca extra terrestrial.

Extra terrestrials are just 'other humans' so will be symbolised by our planets in relation to what they offer, so spiritual information is Neptune, Uranus would be free energy technology or UFO's etc.

I do think though Neptune in Pisces have a lot to do with them. Pisces especially. Planet earths 12th house!

Also, what I was saying before about the polarisation of planets. At the moment Neptune creates a bit of difficulty for people because it is so hard to get proper Neptunian information and it is shunned by society. When society accepts Neptune then where it transits it will be far more positive. Leading to natal Neptune being more positive.

This because their spirituality meets this planet 'lack' of spirituality in my view!

I meant to say that I think vaccines are very negative and harm the body and probably are what creates type 1 diabetes. I think that that's why Indians are so susceptible to type 1 diabetes. The vaccine program in India was far more damaging owing to the cabal/ Illuminati generally having contempt for non white people. The Polio "vaccine" caused Polio and killed something like 40,000 people.

For some reason and I don't know why vaccines, bird flu etc comes under Neptune which I found out by transit. But I can't yet explain that.
Well, this discussion post, people, is getting crazier by the minute ! Almost like Donald Trump's sanity.

So, Phoenix, you don't like meditation or affirmations, but you do have a fondness for radio announcers, huh ! LOL

WELL ! Well, I am general manager and program director of a radio station and I happen to host a talk show, every Monday, at 12 Noon Pacific.

So, how about Phoenix, Micheal (and Paul, if you'd like) lets all appear on my talk show, talking about astrology and diabetes etc ?

Time and date to be mutually agreed on. Please email me at the address at the bottom and I will return your email. So, Micheal and Phoenix, what do you think ?

Please note: This is not a hoax or prank, it's the real deal.

later,

S.

I messaged you about this. Seeing PM's is not easy on this forum so had to tell you on the forum.

Trump has Sun Uranus conjunction.

I consider meditation highly valuable and did it for years, however, I do not do it anymore.

sabumnim wrote:
Phoenix9061210 wrote:George Noory... yes, David Wilcock is the one I have followed and I am an avid believer in him. I have a bi quintile to his sun in my chart. (Bi quintiles are hugely important aspects to me). He was interviewed by George recently also in regards to this Nazca extra terrestrial.

Well, this discussion post, people, is getting crazier by the minute ! Almost like Donald Trump's sanity.

So, Phoenix, you don't like meditation or affirmations, but you do have a fondness for radio announcers, huh ! LOL

WELL ! Well, I am general manager and program director of a radio station and I happen to host a talk show, every Monday, at 12 Noon Pacific.

So, how about Phoenix, Micheal (and Paul, if you'd like) lets all appear on my talk show, talking about astrology and diabetes etc ?

Time and date to be mutually agreed on. Please email me at the address at the bottom and I will return your email. So, Micheal and Phoenix, what do you think ?

Please note: This is not a hoax or prank, it's the real deal.

later,

S.

Sabumnin,

That sounds interesting. Will message you shortly.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Micheal:

Just to let you know, I have no issues with anyone on this site. The quality of astrology on this site is excellent and exposing astrology on our radio station is probably a good idea.

Maybe I will connect with James M, as well, and get his thoughts. I have known James for years and consider him a good friend.

The friendship aspect is a good reason to visit forums like these. You can make a lot of lasting friendships and that's why I am a member, here.

For reasons not exactly clear, our Canadian radio station has had a number of British people volunteer for us as deejays, over the years.

One young woman, a broadcasting major at Manchester City University, actually hosted a live radio show from England for us, every week, for about nine months. She did a practicum for her Masters Degree at our station, last year, and came to Canada and worked for us, three months.

later,

S.

Thanks for so many replies and merry xmas and seasons greetings to all.

Well the situation is I am still jobless , (since May 2016- the stress of it also contributed to diab) any hopes in Saturn in Capricorn transit now? Since natL sun is squaring Uranus and Pluto , how will Saturn manifest these aspects now.

Alexander Mogolov wrote:dheerpat! Send your blood group number and your mom's name. Do not interfere and data on your education. Only not abbreviated. I even have no idea when your school year begins? To whom did you study? Even the exact date and time of a trip abroad to check the horoscope. The more exact dates with the exact time of events, the more accurate your horoscope will be. Then we'll look at your diabetes and how it will all end. I just have nothing to do, I'll take New Year's gifts from Santa Claus. Especially today, the birth of Catholics and me as a spiritual person these holidays as a knife in the throat. After all, spirituality is the passage of all the religions of the world and all sects in cycles of rebirth, then open with the help of Christianity the heart chakra of love and go beyond this world. Then you are in the Faith, but in religion as a spiritual level of development of the species according to spiritual Darwinism you are no more. The day is free, there is no need to raise the Faith, but you can do exact astrology.

:shock: :-? :shock: :lala :x

The greatest of sins is the ignorance of the mind. He told himself not to get involved with the Indians. You as the British assimilated after us Moguls (great), you are completely bad and completely lost the gift to distinguish between truth and lies. Then live with your diabetes and God grant you to live with it until 2032. If your vocabulary is small and limited, it does not say that you need to apply smileys. Could and send away, I'm still not going to get you, and fools the whole world and every day you will not prove and teach any insignificance, from the fact that by the nature of his kind he can not understand the allegory written in the sutra or in the spiritual scriptures. But there is hidden all the exact astrology. It was necessary for my ancestors not to trust you with knowledge, you still could not understand them, as the product of assimilation of a species. What to take from you? Even the analyzes have to be re-taken. Good luck son.