Turned charts

How much do you incorporate and emphasize them? I had a friend whose solar return placed moon partile conjunct chiron, partile conjunct descendant. As it happened, she was blindsided in a lawsuit from the children of her deceased sister.

I realize you might anticipate legal troubles with the 7th house, (and I now respect chiron a little more) but I completely ignored where they would come from.

We ignore turned charts at our peril?

Do you mean the 7th being 5th from the 3rd? These things we always should think about and are part of the possible meanings of a house. For example, the 11th is 2nd from the 10th, so it makes us think of allies and gains through work. The 8th is the 2nd from the 7th and is why it also rules money from spouses. These ideas are integrated into the meaning of the houses.

I wouldn't call that a turned chart, though. Is that a typical way of describing it? A turned chart would be assigning the first house somewhere else. That is something more common in horary. For example, if you asked a horary yourself but it was regarding a friend, you would turn the chart so that the 11th house was now the ascendant.

Donna

Chances are this is picked up somewhere else and brought to emphasis in the solar return chart. For example is there a major progression or primary direction occurring that year or thereabouts? Is there some natal promise that comes to fulfillment at this time? A profection for example?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Tanit, yes I meant children of siblings (nieces in this case.) I thought I've seen it referred to here by Deborah as "turning" the chart but it probably was in reference to horary, thanks.

Hi Paul, oh sheesh, it was right in front of my face in the natal. Never mind :-?
Thanks for your reminder.