Hello:

@waybread: thanks very much for bringing our attention to this chart, it's a very interesting one.

There is an annotated version (by Deb Houlding) of Lilly's Christian Astrology here which might help with the turgidity:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/CA.html

@johannes susato: thanks for posting the perfections, really helpful for those of us fumbling around without computers!

@tanit3333 or @Paul: Does the house that the Sun rules add anything to the interpretation of combustion? Paul has outlined the general interpretations of combustion, do you then deepen the interpretation by looking at the house(s) ruled by the Sun for further explanation of the situation?

Also, I recently looked at a thread where Deb Houlding told the querent, whose significator was Mars combust, that now that cazimi was over and the Sun was moving away from her sig, that she would begin to feel better about the situation (also a breakup). I tried to find the thread but the search comes up with too many pages to wade through. If I find it again, I'll post it.

Thanks.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

moonbright wrote: @tanit3333 or @Paul: Does the house that the Sun rules add anything to the interpretation of combustion? Paul has outlined the general interpretations of combustion, do you then deepen the interpretation by looking at the house(s) ruled by the Sun for further explanation of the situation?

Also, I recently looked at a thread where Deb Houlding told the querent, whose significator was Mars combust, that now that cazimi was over and the Sun was moving away from her sig, that she would begin to feel better about the situation (also a breakup). I tried to find the thread but the search comes up with too many pages to wade through. If I find it again, I'll post it.

Thanks.
Moonbright,

I would say sometimes the Sun's signification may shed some light on what it is that is overpowering/blocking or hiding the querent, but I wouldn't go so far as John Frawley, for example, who allows that the Sun when its a significator does not combust the planet. The sun always combusts in my view, and so you may find, say, that the Sun is Lord 4 and perhaps what's preventing you is something to do with family or house.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Paul,

Wld. You pls. Tell me what you think about if L1 is Sun and Moon is combust. Also, I think there will difference between when applying Moon is combust and when separating Moon is combust, right ?

Can we say that Sun person is blocking his/ herself with his/ her own fears or overwhelms his/ herself with excessive thinking/ useless efforts etc ?

Best regards
Paul wrote:
I would say sometimes the Sun's signification may shed some light on what it is that is overpowering/blocking or hiding the querent, but I wouldn't go so far as John Frawley, for example, who allows that the Sun when its a significator does not combust the planet. The sun always combusts in my view, and so you may find, say, that the Sun is Lord 4 and perhaps what's preventing you is something to do with family or house.
Breeze

Paul wrote:
Moonbright,

Thanks very much.

:)
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield