Good morning, James:

Sorry for the antagonizing post.

You've been right on Isreal, many times, previously, so maybe your "conjecture" might well be meaningful.

You know, the ultimate fate of Netenyahu will be decided by, not you or me, but by the people of Isreal, as it rightfully should ?

Regarding your discussion with Amy on Marjorie Orr, I can sympathize and completely agree with you, about her.

Ms. Orr comes off as a very ill tempered, mean, vindictive person. While on the astrodatabank.com website, a few years ago,(now defunct) she once launched a very nasty personal attack on the late astrologer Sydney Omarr, calling him a "b*stard" and a "womanizer" among other things, just days after his death.

I have a very unfavorable opinion of people who attack or defame the dead on a public forum, while the person is six feet under and cannot defend themselves.

On some occasions, I have seen Ms Orr use dirty data, using a very questionable birth time, yet still erecting the chart of her favorite celebrity and making predictions based on that speculative birth time. That raises real red flags, as far as I'm concerned. It's lazy astrology ! Meanwhile, she likes following celebrities using Sun sign astrology, good for her, but she is hardly celebrated, herself.

Meanwhile, using Sun sign astrology doesn't elevate astrology at all.

world events and others

James and Sab I have come to the conclusions that astrologers are frequently WRONG no matter who they are! Yes, I am on the boards discussing but the reality is that no one can predict anything. I had a reading years ago with BasilFearington-nice guy but he really did not say anything meaningful. I had a reading with Noel Tyl in early 2009, his big prediction about me was totally wrong. The only astrological reading I had that was someone interesting was with david Hawthorne, a vedic astrology, still astrology is a nice thing to talk about but predicting things is, well, questionable. AMY

That's interesting what you say, Amy.

I, too, had readings from Noel Tyl, psychic Robert Lindsay Milne, and Christopher Warnock, all of them were stinkers and all were wrong.

However, when I had a vedic reading with Philadelphia astrologer Mu Min Bey, it was nearly 100 percent accurate, all the way down to the prediction of my mother's death of years ago.

Unfortunately, Mu Min has gone into hiding and no one knows where he lives or anything !

So, maybe we are all practicing the wrong type of astrology ! Instead of western, we should all defect to the Vedic system.

just saying,

S.

sab and amy,

the way i see it, it is hard to make predictions... this is especially true with mundane astrology, using birth times for a country that are a good starting point some of the time... even here, i am using the 4pm 23 libra rising for israel... i have 2 other charts - 415 and 437pm times.. all of them are close, but when you go to use solar arc directions to the angles - you are in no mans land... and as i have come to know - it is the angles that are most important when running the different predictive techniques that get used in astrology...

why, there were even 2 different birth times for trump and a few more for hillary.. it is hard to make predictions without a definitive birth time..

with regard to netanyahu - we have the same problem!!!

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ne ... ,_Benjamin

this chart uses 10am and rates it a C at adb... i have a chart for 930am... not sure what the basis for the 930am time is either..

how is an astrologer going to make a confident prediction when they don't have an accurate chart??

as for the topic of vedic astrology - lets talk about it on another thread.. i am almost finished reading a book called 'the greatness of saturn'.. it is quite good - vedic, or indian astrology focused on a myth on saturn that others interested in saturn would benefit from reading... i am open to learning more.. i will say that vedic is much more focused on making predictions.. it reminds me a bit like horary which is much more focused on making predictions generally.. none of these practitioners of vedic of horary are focused on the charts of countries from what i have seen.. i think it is out of bounds for horary and possible for vedic, but i may not have had enough exposure to vedic to see that indeed it has a branch focused on mundane astrology as well... please start a new thread if you want to talk about it more, as i don't want to derail this focus here on israel. thanks..

source notes off the adb page linked above...

look at this muddled mess!

Source Notes

Starkman rectification from 10.30 am. Tel Aviv is for sure the birth place.

Formerly, Selma Schejpel quotes Micha Velner, a Tel Aviv astrologer for 9.30 am , Jerusalem "personal information" 5/96. Same date given by the Israeli Consulate, Los Angeles, CA. Jane Statlander gave same date, 10:45 AM, Tel Aviv, in MH 10/96. In the same issue, Isaac Starkman gave same date, also for Tel Aviv, "rectified from 10:30 AM local time."

(Noel Tyl quotes Tel Aviv astrologer Dalia Stupp who declared in a goup of some 60 people that she had gotten the data from Netanyahu himself and read his chart for him, October 19, 1949, 11:45 AM EEDT.)

it is claimed by russia that last night 2 israeli jets fired 8 missiles on the airport in homs... 5 of the 8 missiles made it to there target and a number of syrian army persons died.. interestingly it is the homs air base which is responsible for containing isis in eastern syria..

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/983189243613851648

https://www.rt.com/news/423545-israel-p ... ia-strike/

i am not sure the time of the attack, but i am going to wait until i get a time to post a chart for the event.. meanwhile it would seem the timing is close to moon at 23 capricorn which would be exactly trine israel sun and exactly square the 4pm israel 23 libra rising chart..

this year is a leo profection year for israel starting at the solar return in may... in the solar return chart the sun is in the 8th house with libra rising.. sun is in an opposition to jupiter, while the early degrees of libra and cancer are rising in the ascendant and midheaven... saturn aspects both angles from the 4th house...

israel and vedic astrology

James Do you have any thoughts about whether Iran will get pulled into this war mix? I was suppose to go to Iran next month--but I cancelled due to my recent car accident as I was not sure about being on an airplane for a long time. I have the trip rescheduled for april, 2019, thinking that it was take awhile for a real war to start Thoughts????? I think trump will invade korea instead of Iran or the middle east because trump's mars line runs thru Korea and Washington DC AMY

hi amy,

i made a comment on iran on the first post in this thread -
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 66159319d6

i have said i don't think ww3 happens in 2018... if it is going to happen i think it is more likely 2020..

i suspect the bs will continue to ramp up into 2020... i haven't looked at the ingress charts for 2019 yet..

as for trump, i made some comments on that thread above as well..

as for israel - i think next year may 2018 on, is a tough year for them.. i think the idea was for isis to help break up syria, but it hasn't worked out.. at present israel is jumping up and down asking the usa to attack syria.. no number of false flag chemical weapon attacks the white helmets stage seem to work at this point.. all that money the uk and usa has spent on them to be embedded with ''''moderate headchoppers''' hasn't paid off.... maybe it will at some point... anyway i am getting away from astrology here and have nothing astrological to add at this moment..

WW3

Thanks James I personally think if there is a major war, I tend to think 2020 with the saturn/pluto conjunction aspecting the US pluto. Also, even some republicans have said that if Trump starts military action, like boots on the ground, he needs a war declaration from congress AMY