Natural talent in a horoscope

Conor McGregor.
July 14, 1988. 01:30 A.M. (time not rectified)
53°N20′ — 6°W15′
His formidable strength is explained by a rising fixed sign, Taurus, which gives a strong physical constitution. The regenerative and recuperative capacities are unsurpassed with Pluto in Scorpio (good cosmic condition) in the VI house (health). The presence of two benefics in the I house give a protective influence.

Phil Ivey.
February 01, 1977. 08:26:52 (UT). Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
33°N57′ — 117°W24′
Professional poker player Phil Ivey has a net worth of around $100 million. Now you’d ask yourself, why is he the one to achieve such massive success where the average person would fall flat on his face? Astrology gives the answer.

Ivey has a very powerful and penetrative Uranus in Scorpio on the Ascendant. This gave him the ability to enter the minds of other people and read what cards his opponents are holding.

There is a superb mundane trine from Uranus to the V house (gambling).

Venus (benefic) is in a good cosmic condition in his V house as well.

His Mars/Jupiter (luck) trine is in sextile to the V house of gambling.

His Sun/PL trine is in aspect to his II/VIII financial axis.

Remarkable placements for a professional poker player. Just how much more would he benefit from astrological counsel? Noting times of imminent financial loss can surely prevent them, but people prefer to operate blindly in this world.

John Keats
October 31, 1795. 1:17:36 (LMT). Rectified by Isaac Starkman.
51°N30′ — 0°W10′
Mercury and Uranus do not appear in aspect on the ecliptic, but they are in a very powerful mundane paran galvanizing his intellect with a layer of originality, uniqueness, and ingenuity.

He has a penetrative Neptune in Scorpio in the III house (communications), along with an eloquent sign on the cusp. The presence of the Sun and Venus in the III house is obviously noteworthy.

Ralph Waldo Emerson.
May 25, 1803. 17:57:05. Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
42°n21′ — 71°w03′
The same occurs as with Keats. A very powerful mundane paran between Mercury and Jupiter, facilitating expression and endowing him with an expansive mind and intellect.

Jake Paul.
January 17, 1997. 17:48:48 (UT). Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
41°N30′ — 81°W42′
Five million YouTube subscribers in six months.

There is a paran between the Moon which rises and the Sun/Jupiter conjunction culminating. His Moon is in a good cosmic state in opposition to the Descendant (other people).

Tight Moon contacts to the angles invariably put the person in contact with the public or bestow a certain degree of popularity. We see examples of this in Barack Obama (Moon 180° MC), Conor McGregor (Moon 180° MC), Gary Vaynerchuck (Moon 0° Desc), Mohammed Ali (Moon 90° MC). [/img]
www.FadiMazboudi.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xnsx ... subscriber

I had never heard of Phil Ivey before, or your first or last guys, so thanks for the biographical information.

Phil Ivey, the poker player, has IsisTranspluto at 16 degrees Leo 50 minutes, antiscion 13 degrees Taurus 10 minutes, which squares his Saturn. I would think this square and other aspects it makes in this chart are about his being so wealthy. Saturn does seem to be the biggest significator of wealth, though there could be other areas of the chart that are also important, maybe the Midheaven.

Interesting that in your rectified chart IsisTranspluto is conjunct his Midheaven.

Being good at poker might be associated with his Mars.

I am desperately missing Chiron in those charts. For me it is a vital missing piece of the jigsaw, not an optional extra.

I was looking at John Keats' chart and noticed that his Mercury is conjunct his Jupiter's antiscion, then I was looking around for where Chiron is, wondering if it too aspected Mercury which would be important in a great poet's chart. Isaac's rectified chart has Mercury exactly conjunct the IC, so it is an important part of his chart.

Good afternoon, Fadi:

Thank you for your postings on the natal charts of well known mixed martial arts superstar and world champion Connor McGregor and also, your posting of former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson.

As I am a long time martial artist, instructor, and amateur boxer, I will comment on both.

Regarding Connor McGregor, he is certainly one of the hottest martial art commodoties in the world, right now. Although he is a fabulous, wealthy MMA star, and very talented, (and a pretty good boxer, as well) there are two major transits coming his way that will bring challenges to his awesome career.

Regarding his true rising sign, Taurus rising might work, but Leo rising is another possibility. If you watch Connor's behaviour when promoting his match, he comes across as a real showoff and the Leo ascendant would fit him well. He 's also a "sore loser" and I guess that PallasAthene would not be happy about that, either ? LOL

Transiting Pluto in Capricorn is currently opposing his natal Sun and Moon in Cancer. That denotes power struggles with employers and perhaps a parting of the ways with the current employer with Dana White and the UFC championships. Saturn, by transit, will later oppose that Sun/Moon conjunction in 2019. Saturn will eventually conjoin his MC, indicating a peak or culmination of his career.

The real question is, will he return to UFC again ?

After his recent, well publicized boxing fight with Floyd Mayweather, he lost the match, but he became a very wealthy man and a respected boxer. As a result, he can now pick his price and future fight(s) against any boxer in the world, right now.

In other words, he can well make more money as a boxer than as an MMA star, although he will likely continue to do MMA fights.

Regarding Mike Tyson, he may be one of the toughest men ever to box, professionally? Even Muhammed Ali acknowledged that. That said, on the Noel Tyl dot com site, a few years ago, Tyson was demonized publicly by Noel, himself, which I though kind of odd, since Noel has never been an athlete, except a stint as a college basketball player while at Harvard.

Noel wondered out loud, "why would anyone (female) want a relationship with Mike Tyson." I think that that was a very rude comment to make and actually pot calling the kettle black, as it shows how dangerous stereotypes still persist in the field of astrology. The real question is, who would want a relationship with Noel ? He is a good astrologer, no question, and once generous to me, personally, but certainly not the superstar of astrology that he claims.

The bottom line is that Mike Tyson is just a human being, like the rest of us, and if you have ever watched television interviews of him in recent years, you can see that he has evolved spiritually, as a man and he acknowledges that his behaviour with women, as a younger man, was inappropriate and he had crossed the line.

Tyson's natal Mercury is also afflicted and falls in the 12th house, so that shows difficulties with verbal expression and he cannot always defend himself, or he gets misunderstood, scr*wed over, by others. It is a well known fact that promoter Don King stole from Tyson, millions and millions of dollars in fight earnings, which is outrageous.

Connor McGregor is obviously the very opposite to Tyson, in that respect, and is verbally equipped to handle anyone, as his natal Mercury trines Pluto, so he is quite the force, intellectually, if you have ever heard him speak !

S.

I had been playing poker for a couple of years, and Phil was one of my fav players after Negrianu, its a petty there are no his birth time since he was born in Romania and his mother had already died(even though astrodatabank rates his time as an 'A' I don't believe it with Mars being cadent https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Negreanu,_Daniel)...Also a very talented player,and his very mars is in an exact conjunction with Regulus.

Phil used to play a lot in cash games, but Daniel Negrianu is a 6 times world series of poker champion( I counted 10 at first but ment to say 10 times any tournoments winner),which is by no means much more difficalt achievement (you'd have to beat around 5000 ppl to win).

But what is intresting here with Phil's chart is his exalted ASC ruler in trine with 2nd house ruler,which is Jupiter in a mutual reception with venus!

There is no wonder why he loved cash games so much...
Since there are only two types of players in poker: the one who loves to make cash as soon as possible (cash game players, as to me quite boring version of poker,only if you don't love money as much as Phil), and tournoment poker, which takes you to love competition and be under a constant preassure.

Most of the Phil's planets are watery and earthy so he is up to wait for a right moment as opposed to Daniel with his fiery Mars which is enables him to make a quick decitions.[/url]
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius