OK, I am sorry for any confusion. This is all about the same company.

So the first chart, I asked about a company in which I was going to have a second interview. I drew up the chart as of the date and time of the second phone interview asking if I would work there and it was viewed as an electional chart, not a horary chart. Tanit3333 rightfully read it as such but pointed out that the chart could not predict if I would work there, but simply that it described the interview.

Sabumnim replied with "You should seriously re-phrase the question and ask a question: "Will i be offered the job at ABC company." Then, don't re-ask the question, again." so I reluctantly did knowing that asking the same question over and over does not provide valid charts. But upon thinking back, I do agree that the first chart was an electional while the second was asked at the time I understood Sabumnim's argument and asked the question at that time and created a valid horary chart for the question of "will I work here"

So in short, I had a phone interview with the HR guy, a second with the future boss, a face to face with the future boss and the retiring person and now a face to face with the GM next Thursday at 10:00.

So a little more about what I know. Hoping the second chart has shades of this information I know about. This will be a very difficult 1st year for whom ever gets the job. The company is in it's second year post merger and is going to go through a major IT conversion. In addition, the 6 month budget season is right in the middle of the conversion. So the new person in this role will have to learn a new IT system right off the bat, and then learn the new system that they are converting too in addition to preparing a budget, meeting and getting to know the leadership team, and managing the finances of the business of the business all along.

OK, Todays interview went well. They asked me to consent to a background check. It looks like this was what was foreseen. I will meditate on the question will this be a successful position and ask the question when I sense the time is right.

Thanks everyone

Actually, for this type of position it is normal to take over a month. I had 4 separate interviews and now they have to do background and drug screening to confirm what I have told them, which of course is all true.

Tanit3333:

Rookie is experiencing transiting Saturn in Capricorn square his natal Sun in Aries and also, squaring his natal Libra ascendant.

So, that delays the inevitable, no doubt ?

He was born with n. Saturn in the 6th house, so he attracts the most curmurgeon, careful (negative?) employers, imaginable. LOL

That said, transiting north node at 14 Leo will soon conjoin his Part of Fortune at 13 Leo and change, in his 10th house of career, an aspect that happens only once every 12 years.

A VERY propitious aspect, I'd say, regarding his career.

He already has SA Moon trine n. Saturn and n. Neptune, an aspect that requires him to seperate "the wheat from the chafe" so to speak !

S.

OK, Just received word that I will indeed be receiving an offer to take over the controller role at my next employer. I thought that since I have been meditating on what the job would be like, now would be the best time to ask that question so here is the chart.

L1, Me, Mercury in just entered Aries. I suspect this shows the change coming in the 11th. New beginnings. the 11th show the money and best I know, the money will be good.

L10, the job, Saturn in Capricorn in the eight. A worrying position for the employer to be, but I don't think it is indicative of what the job would be like, just that they are in need of hiring someone for this position???

Capricorn and Aries are both cardinal signs, so I wonder if I keep the job.

Saturn is term with Merc which shows their interest with me, while Merc is in fall with Saturn which suggests which shows my not enjoying the position.

Thats about all I can read from this. I will wait for the pro readings

The chart yields an invalid ascendant at 2 degrees Gemini and also, a second red flag with Moon still in the via combusta, at 14 Scorpio.

One of the greatest modern horary astrologers of our time is Diana Stone of Vancouver, WA, USA. She told me that the most relevant chart for employment is when you sail through the front doors of the workplace for your first paid shift.

That is the point of no return, when the employer finally sees you in the office.

Doing a chart for that moment can be revealing, Any other chart is just speculation, because you can still back out, isn't it true ?

S.

Re: giggling at best..what else can I do?

delete delete...sorry am confused about initial attempts at just what job she is vying for..hope you receive the work of your dreams.

All the best
Vyri
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

sabumnim wrote:The chart yields an invalid ascendant at 2 degrees Gemini and also, a second red flag with Moon still in the via combusta, at 14 Scorpio.

One of the greatest modern horary astrologers of our time is Diana Stone of Vancouver, WA, USA. She told me that the most relevant chart for employment is when you sail through the front doors of the workplace for your first paid shift.

That is the point of no return, when the employer finally sees you in the office.

Doing a chart for that moment can be revealing, Any other chart is just speculation, because you can still back out, isn't it true ?

S.
OK, So I have found out my starting time and date. So I cast this chart for that time, location and date.

It doesn't look any better than my first chart to me.

I see L10 exaults L1, which I would expect. They just hired me.
However I see L1 in Fall of L10. I won't like the work?
I do see an applying conjunct between L1 and L10 at the 10th cusp. Not sure about that

So I will leave this to your interpretation. I look forward to your mentorship once I get my feet under me.

What is troublesome about this chart (an election chart, before the fact) is that the chart ruler, Mars in Sagittarius, squares or afflicts the radix Sun, found in the 12th house, and Moon is peregrine, also in the 12th house.

As the 6th house of employment is ruled by the Sun, that would suggest a conflict with supervisors and or possibly, a co-worker.

So, if you can, I would try to negotiate a different start time, or a different day to start.

On the plus side, that chart features the ascendant degree 5 Aries and change, conjunct your natal Sun in Aries, so it's not all bad, but could be better ?

Planning a proper start time is probably beyond the limitations of this forum. And so, you would need to consult a professional astrologer, in most cases, who had the time to do a proper election search ?

S.