Firstly, thank you to everyone who has contributed on this thread.

Astrologically, what interests me is making specific predictions at defined times by a particular method.

I’m content enough for everyone to follow their own preferred methods and wish them well with it. As anyone who has read my contributions for over twelve months I look to the ascending degree for the methodology in horse racing. The conversation would need to be around this method and there was plenty last year. Understandably, if others make their own path then I’ll join in occasionally.

As for today, in the selections shared by pm, I seem to have found 5 winners and a 33-1 place.

The issue about how these should be shared was last week’s conversation, not once the starter’s flag had dropped. I join in, but at present is the forum the most productive place to do this?

My question is effectively horary based, as the degrees tomorrow are repeats of today. Will I find the energy disappears, similar to repeating a question and electing a second chart. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Tomorrow’s picks have been pm’d
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.

My question is effectively horary based, as the degrees tomorrow are repeats of today.
Sometimes, the symbolism of the 1st 5th aspect doesn't change - remember last year's 33/1 Tiger Roll?
Verum e

One of our little team was the star today, but it wasn’t me!

I managed to find two winners and three places.

The practical issues of using ‘ascending degree’ is that when a jockey hobbles off with a broken leg, or another stands down for the day after falling off the horse, then inevitably there are jockey changes. So the gods of fate have redealt their hand and it’s not easy keeping up. This has happened before.

There are some other practical astrological issues with this method and other themes which have developed over the season but I’ll raise these another time.

Tomorrow’s picks have been pm’d

Today’s update 3 winners and 2 places. Congratulations to GB on another good day.

I thought I should say some more about the ascending degree method:
Effectively, it records if a trainer beats a trainer, or a jockey beats a jockey at a particular time.

Occasionally there is a conflict, for example trainer A beats trainer B then several months later at the same astrological time trainer B beats trainer A. It has become evident, so far, that the jockeys have changed in the conflicting races so it has been possible to say that a jockey will beat a trainer, or vice versa.

The other thing I’ve done is to note when particular flat jockeys win. This has shown that they are successful around clusters of degrees. I record from birthday to birthday. Also, some degrees are notable one year and not the next.

I haven’t tried looking at natal charts for the individuals to see what resonates around a particular degree or what timing technique may relevant to explain why certain degrees appear and disappear between birthdays.
I’m not sure how many years this has to be done for it to appear relevant, that said, I’m happy enough with picking the horses for now.

The different codes also seem to cross over, for example Mr Whitaker won on Tuesday at Cheltenham, trained by Mick Channon. This was a jumps race, Channon is known for being a flat trainer. He had won at this degree on the flat and the all-weather previously, which was the reason for the pick.