So we've had the Eclipse on Wednesday and we should be making Notes about what major events happened.

Technically in my book once the Moon, the Sun and the Node are in conjunction and or opposition then the Eclipse is live.

So it could easily be up to 24hrs before and after. Further, in this case like any Full Moon things that begin to pop up 5 or 6 days before can be considered too.

2 or 3 days before the Solar Eclipse.

I think predicting what an Eclipse will bring is very very hard.

Though I remember a Solar Eclipse ruled by Jupiter and how the Stock Markets rose about 10% on that day and the rot was stopped.

I remember Apple launching an new I-Phone on a Solar Eclipse and when Jupiter reactivate the Eclipse Point months later their Sales had smashed expectations.

Perhaps we should be looking back at the Eclipse of the 21st Aug when Bannan was fired. What comes next in that Saga ?

But if you make good Notes about what did occur then when the Eclipse Point is reactivated by the Sun, Mars or Jupiter, or any planet then those themes will probably reappear.

What I noticed was Trump's State of the Union address, The Federal Reserves Meeting and Statement, and Terrible Theresa's trip to China and all the back stabbing that those Brave Tories did whist she was away.

I think Trump was also informed that Muller wants to speak to him about Obstruction, and the Debt Ceiling v Immigration Debate never went away.

Mars forms a trine with the Eclipse Point on the 14th Feb, and Jupiter come near in July.

The Sun squares then opposes then squares and then conjoins in a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month way.

But for me the nature of this Eclipse means that the Node is applying to it till the 19th April.

I think this elevates this Eclipse to something that needs to be watched. Further, anything involving the Sun in the Leo / Aquarius axis needs to be promoted too.

H

PS I'd add in this Memo that claims to show that the FBI were or are biased against Trump. But already today there is a counter claim.

But I suppose this is very serious stuff for all involved.

I was thinking back to that Solar Eclipse that jump started the Stock Markets. I think it was on the 26th Jan 2009. And therefore was around 6°-7° Aquarius.

Last week at 11°37' Leo I think.

Could we see last weeks Lunar Eclipse as the Full Moon to that Solar Eclipse back in 2009 ?

A New Moon starts something and the Full Moon often finishes it.

Certainly for many last weeks's Lunar Eclipse Full Moon was when they began to accept that all the liquidity that started back in 2008 and 2009 is now drying up.

I wonder if the Saros Cycle numbers relate ? Worth a look.

H

From what I remember of this Lunar Eclipse was that Trumpy didn't have a great experience.

Now I've been waiting for the Node to cross the Eclipse Point. And that happens tomorrow Tuesday 17th April.

Also Chiron/ Sappho enter Aries.

I feel understanding strong Eclipse makes up about 50% of Mundane work. There is a lot that goes into them especially to where the Node is in relation.

In this case the Node was moderately close but continued to apply. Further, it continues on towards Trumpy's n.Pluto.

ex FBI Director Comey publishes his "attack" book tomorrow. An extraordinary assault in Trump. But with Trump that seems to be the norm.

You couldn't make the timing up if you tried, or were you trying ?

H

Rocko wrote:
Now I've been waiting for the Node to cross the Eclipse Point. And that happens tomorrow Tuesday 17th April.
Interesting. It would really help if you posted the charts Rocko.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly