Right a bit of Sell starting today. We'll see what happens but that trine between the Sun and r.Jupiter would very much be a Feel Good energy, and Mr Xi's comments very much helped ease the fears of Tariffs. That's ending now.

Astrologically things are Big Mess and hard to Judge, but Trumpy's deciding what to do about Syria, and he too is getting VERY BADLY squeezed by Saturn and The Node. BADLY BADLY.

I don't see a whole lot of +VEs this week and I'm relying on Mercury to deliver next week. A bit of a big ask for the Wee Fellow on his own though.

Let's see where we are next Tuesday the 17th April. Or later on the 16th H

So as the War Drums beat Gold and Oil rise.

Mars is besieged by, and across the mid-point of Saturn and Pluto now on till say Monday.

What does that mean ? Um ? Aaaaaaaah ?

It certainly means that Mars is afflicted and I assume restricted.

So it will begin to act Aggressively.

I'd be more worried that as Mars moves on thru the mid-point, technically it remains besieged, but it soon crashes into now slow r.Pluto around the 26th April.

BOOM.

Further, the Moon is at its most Tense phase then too - 6 to 1 days before the Full. Full in paranoid Scorpio.

I think the World will be waiting and watching to see what comes after any Military Action in the next 4 days or so.

H

PS I don't like that "I'll sort it!" Chiron is now in Aries. NO.

I think it is worth re-emphasising that we are very much in Hard to Call Territory.

A real mix of Energies.

I was surprised by the degree of the Heavy Selling earlier, and by the degree of the Bounce later.

Bounce means Jupiter. r.Jupiter is moving towards completing the sextile with Pluto. Exact late this Friday the 13th April. Although it seems to have been dormant that should have been a strong +VE.

Perhaps it has NOT offered lift but is offering buoyancy. We'll stay afloat even if we don't Rally.

But Pluto is involved with the siege of Mars. Does it mean Pluto is feeling more relaxed ? Or more energised ?

TOO COMPLICATED.

I'm SHORT on the Main Markets and will probably remain like that into next week.

While I'm at it I've said that I think Airplanes will suffer negatively from Uranus crossing the 27° Aries and descending into Taurus.

A big Military crash today in Algeria, when I think last year there were no Airplane crashes.

Also Big Tech to get hit too.

H

Oooooooooooooh Yes Baby !!

I think the rest of this year into Spring 2019 will go like this

1/ Turbulence and Conflict till June. Markets bouncing lower. Gold and Oil up. Tech and Airlines in trouble.

If the Markets remain calm tomorrow I'll consider loading up on Gold for a mid May strike. Same with Oil.

2/ June sees Uranus into Taurus and I think we'll stabilise then, and then in July Jupiter makes a Big +VE Run till mid Sept. BIG RALLY from July till mid Sept.

3/ THEN THE BIT YOU WILL LIKE.

We have the parting of the Ways (NOT Waves). Jupiter continues on and for some we are into Euphoria till the 8th Nov. But it is absolutely the Drunk Man at the Party.

BUT CHRIST THERE IS SOME BIG BAD KARMA around from say mid Oct to a peak on the evening of the 6th Nov.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP IF YOU TRIED.

Then The Node leaves Leo and that is technically the Downturn in Nov. Going down for 9 years.

4/ Some are talking early Oct CRASH, but really truly from early Sept we'll be coming off the Top. Sell your House? Rent for two years. Buy it back at 50% of the current value ?

AND I AM SORRY WE HAVE GOT FAR FAR FAR FAR TO HIGH UP.

Too many +VE Cycles have come together at the same time.

5/ I'd say we've got an AWFUL time ahead even in the next few months, but definitely come the Autumn, and then 2019.

6/ Some of the worst things Karmically happen in 2019.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We've got r.Jupiter reaching a +VE peak with Pluto tonight in sextile.

Mercury is SD and moves forward before Monday's open which is normally a +VE.

The Sun is crossing Uranus which I don't see as +VE.

Mars is besieged which means ? Explosive or Stuck ?

Chiron moves into Aries by Monday but Sappho is hanging around his or her neck. -VE.

Mars continues on towards clash with his Big Brother Pluto, then a Scorpio Full Moon, then a clash with Uranus.

Trump is up against Wall Astrologically.

I'd say that all adds up to a Downside as surely r.Jupiter sextile Pluto is offering far more Uplift than we understand, and it'll be gone next week ??

Venus opposition r.Jupiter - should relate to profit taking.

H

So looking at where the Main US Index the SP 500 closed, it wasn't much higher than where I opened my SHORT positions on Tuesday.

MJ moved up.

India moved up.

Gold dropped then recovered. I'm LONG just in case we get War.

Mercury will be direct next week, a +VE, but the strong Sun r.Jupiter +VE ended a few days ago. Also r.Jupiter leaving Pluto, which might have been an Unseen big big +VE. With Astro sometimes you don't know till they've gone. It ends 9am Saturday.

So put that all together I think we had a lot of +VEs towards the end of this week.

We'll see. I see a War like situation developing now as Mars scoots on towards Pluto and then Uranus. We have a Scorpio Full Moon but Jupiter is there so ?

And the second Scorpio Fullish Moon in late May too. Does r.Jupiter accentuate the Paranoia of a Scorpio Moon or reduce it ? Certainly it will lubricate them.

There is a question of whether it is translating Light from Capricorn strengthened Saturn.

Anyway Mars is in action all the way till the 15th April. Translating Light from Saturn to Pluto, and on to Uranus from Pluto ?

And he hits Uranus just as he drops into Taurus. VERY VULNERABLE. And you've got issues of Rulership there too.

"Oih !! You get out of my Sign !!"

Ooowh ? Awoooooh !!

As to the +VE NOT much more than Mercury direct. Neptune applying to Pluto.

Uranus getting more Nervous ? Air travel in trouble ? Big Tech in trouble ?

Oil up ?

H

PS Edit - Was it any surprise that they Bombed Syria last night, Friday into Saturday. Least likely to upset the Markets, and everything has a calm feeling about it. You'd feel that the Main Indices won't be troubled by that next week.

So what will the next few days bring to the Main Markets ?

Trumpy is placing more Sanctions on Russia tomorrow and Comey's "Must read" is published. Did they Elect Monday the 16th for the publication ?

Chiron entering Aries with Saphho as the Wing Man. ?? Don't know what that means !!

Trumpy is absolutely on the ropes till early May.

For me much depends on how r.Jupiter is affecting Scorpio.

I'm NOT going to explain it again but for me Scorpio has an oversized roll in Risk and Reward. I'd add in Aries and Leo too.

And we are into the Scorpio Full Moon season, where normally the fullish Moon in Scorpio brings paranoia.

With Jupiter in Scorpio I doubt that, and possibly the complete opposite. JUST LIKE "NO WORRIES - CHILL OUT !!"

We are at the New Moon in Taurus today so that journey is about to start.

I think Jupiter having been in Libra and Scorpio has contributed massively to the antidoting of Heavy Selling.

Just like when Selling starts the Scorpio energy in all of us is referenced, but then we find happy old Jupiter sitting there, comfy and warm, so it's "DON'T PANIC".

Mercury is now direct and in the absence of strong -VEs that might be enough to lift the Markets a bit.

But Mars is moving towards a clash with Pluto, the Sun is crossing Uranus, the Sun enters Taurus, Venus leaves Taurus. Chiron and Sappho soon enter Aries. -VEs.

Venus trines Pluto till pm Tuesday. +VE. Mercury direct +VE.

And we are coming off the Unknown but probably +VE of r.Jupiter Pluto.

We don't know what a r.Jupiter ruled Full Moon offers. I think buoyancy, but set that aside and I think we are clearly towards the Downside on the Main Markets.

Upside on Gold and Oil ?

H

We know Mercury is now direct and in the Cardinal Fire Sign of "Get Going" Aries.

Venus is trine Pluto till around the opening in the US tomorrow Tuesday 17th April.

Jupiter is now out on his own a bit but closing towards Neptune on a trine 5°30' about now.

I can't really believe that Mercury now into its most Optimistic Buyers phase will be strong enough to combat the Turbulence coming from Uranus and Mars.

I'd expect things to turn -VE tomorrow afternoon for the Main Indices.

There seems to be a desperate need to talk up Cyber War with Russia just now.

What do our Leaders NOT want us talking about otherwise ?

H

So as Venus moves towards exact with SR Pluto in trine, what do we have left ?

Well Neptune and Pluto continue to close in sextile, and that is one of the stronger +VEs.

Further, the Unknown energy of r.Jupiter crossing between them should increase that.

Mercury now building up speed in that Firey Can-Do Sign of Aries.

Although I just SHORT-ed the Main Markets, SP500, DAX, and FTSE I'd say all the above together will be enough to allow the Markets to drift higher.

[I'd forgotten about the Neptune Pluto sextile].

However, on the Downside we've got Mars Translating Light or Darkness to Pluto.

Russia has sent two ships to Syria. Trouble seems to be brewing, though I'm NOT too sure what all this Huffing and Puffin is about ?

We spent half a century undermining the Soviet Union and then we get all upset when Russia might be doing the same to us.

And we've parked NATO on its doorstep ?

So I'm in the slightly painful position of having opened positions that don't totally agree with my Analysis.

Though on reflection I think the Neptune-Pluto / r.Jupiter is more of a stabilising energy over the shorter term though.

Longer term it is a classic "Lift All Boats" energy.

H

Conscious Stream ?

I'll just repeat why I post my thoughts here.

1/ I'm certainly interested in other people's thoughts.

2/ I'm a 7th Houser so I tend to do "We", whilst society pushes us towards "Me", "Me", "Me".

3/ Verbalising my thoughts helps me pull the Scenarios and Hypothesise together.

4/ Also it keeps one honest if the Judgements are laid out here or elsewhere.

There are at times, a bit like just now, where things hang in the Balance. I think there is one last Rally left in this Market, but equally I think Uranus will bounce us lower till he gets into Taurus in June say on wards, or failing that July on wards till late Sept.

r.jupiter Translating Light from Pluto to Neptune, whilst they are applying could be a pretty strong +VE. But r.Jupiter seemed to do NOTHING when applying to Pluto recently.

Things are NOT clear, and with Mars Translating "Evil and Hatred" from Saturn to Pluto till the end of the next week, and Mars going on towards Uranus till mid May, then Turbulence isn't avoidable.

And finally I don't think there are many things worth paying for in our "Modern" World. Very low quality all around and poor Service.

However, I do from time to time watch Paid For content on Youtube, and order Books and some other things thru Amazon. Interestingly they are about the two biggest power houses on the Stock Markets.

And a friend recently told me that he and his son benefit massively from Cannabis based Medicines too. For Anxiety and for Pain Relief. Ordered over the Internet.

Why do I tell you that ? Well companies listed on the Stock Market need to sell their products. Investors need to choose Sectors with potential. Although I count my Pennies carefully I'm happy to splash out on the above Products without caring to much about the price.

Running a form of Accounting Illogicality could be interesting. You won't pay 50p for something but a Paper at £2 and a coffee at £3 isn't a problem.

"NEW YORK, April 17 (Reuters) – U.S. stock indexes rallied on Tuesday on broad-based gains while Netflix and United Health earnings impressed investors and boosted optimism about the U.S. corporate reporting season."

I just think Retail Investors have to be very careful because they sort of start to pile in just when the Professionals are back up to leave.

It is just one of those cwazy things that happens time and time again.

And I think we are very much into that Territory now, even if we do gain another 5 to 10% before late Sept.

"S&P 500 profit growth expectations for the year continue to jump, and analysts now forecast earnings for 2018 up 20.2 pct, which would be the highest yr/yr profit growth since 2010, according to Thomson Reuters data"

H

Well I was surprised by the Rally earlier in the week although Venus Pluto trine helped.

NOT surprised then by a little bit of a off day.

With Mars heading for Pluto, and then on to Uranus you'd expect conflict stocks like Gold and Oil to do well.

r.Jupiter crossing from Pluto to Neptune raises further questions about Natural Resources.

However we are very much still in Unknowable, Sit on the Side lines territory.

Easier said than done.

H

Lots of contradictions upstairs in Starland just now.

1/ Longer Term - I think it really cannot be over emphasised as to how high up we are.

So so many +VE Cycles are at their peaks. Astrologically I’d say we are off the Top now, but plenty of +VE energy around till Sept-Oct this year. It really has been a case for the last 18 months of if it could go well then it went well.

BUT THIS OCTOBER IS THE END. DISASTER AWAITS US AFTER THAT.

2/ Medium Term - r.Jupiter is running back a forth +VEly between Pluto and Neptune ,and they themselves are in +VE Harmony. This definitely a VERY LUCKY BONUS. I think in July you’ll see more returns from Trump’s initiatives.

One last Summer into Autumn Rally ??

3/ Shorter Term – Mars moves on towards Pluto, then on towards Uranus. Basically since Easter the four nastiest planet have been at “It??? and this doesn’t end till mid May.

Trump is completely caught on the ropes till early May. If Mueller is going to deliver I’d say it’ll be very late April or the first days of May. Trumpy would be poll axed then.

Trump and Uncle Kim ? Uranus Saturn in trine is the biggest of all Miracle Energies and Uranus moving away from War Like Aries suggests possibility, but assuming Trump goes Lame Duck in November, Astrologically many things will be also left high and dry come 2019.

If a deal isn’t done by this October then it won’t be successful.

IF I REFER YOU BACK TO POINT ONE. THE STARS DO NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE MARKETS AND OTHER THINGS. Much “Destiny??? is in the hands of the Capitalist just now. Humankind is functioning pretty Harmoniously just now.

Although the next few weeks could include Flash Points, the real Flash Bangs start to come in late Sept this year.

I THINK THE STARS ARE TELLING IT EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS BEING FELT ON EARTH.

H