The forum isn't meant to be a free divination service. Posters are meant to read their own charts and you did not give any attempt or show inclination to want to. I responded to your personal request before because I felt bad for your situation, but I am sorry if that communicated that this is the behavior we are looking for on this website. There are a lot of other websites where sharing personal stories and asking for readings is the norm. Here are Skyscript's forum rules:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260

If you have specific astrological questions on a given chart, that might foster more dialogue and interest by others. Sometimes people post charts for second opinions, but that is after reading the chart themselves. As someone who works full time and is in grad school, I don't have the time to analyze someone's natal birth chart and it is pressumptious to expect that others would have that time. There are professional astrologers who do that.

Tanit3333 wrote:The forum isn't meant to be a free divination service. Posters are meant to read their own charts and you did not give any attempt or show inclination to want to. I responded to your personal request before because I felt bad for your situation, but I am sorry if that communicated that this is the behavior we are looking for on this website. There are a lot of other websites where sharing personal stories and asking for readings is the norm. Here are Skyscript's forum rules:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7260

If you have specific astrological questions on a given chart, that might foster more dialogue and interest by others. Sometimes people post charts for second opinions, but that is after reading the chart themselves. As someone who works full time and is in grad school, I don't have the time to analyze someone's natal birth chart and it is pressumptious to expect that others would have that time. There are professional astrologers who do that.
Thanks for answering my questions.

it's been a week and no revert from company.
So it's safe to assume that they don't want me

The waiting continues :-cry

I am sorry you are going through a rough time. You are still in a Saturn profection, which I mentioned before, until the end of the year. Since you already have a very difficult Saturn in your natal, that is being brought forward and transit Jupiter opposite natal Saturn is likely adding to feeling stuck and wanting change/break free of your circumstances (especially with Mars in the mix). Saturn is also transiting your Sun and Sun is transiting your Saturn, which can be a sobering time and a low point in energy, but also good for long range planning. These influences are temporary and usually Saturn has lessons in store - if they aren't learned, they are often repeated or worse later. Usually Saturn teaches us to grow up, be responsible, work hard, accept reality over fantasy, learn that life is hard and that nothing is guaranteed, etc. As someone with a difficult Saturn and who went through an abnormally long Saturn return with Saturn profection (what fun!) during an unemployment period, I think the best thing I did to get through it was to make goals and keep working hard. It was a depressing and humiliating time. When I finally found work again, I appreciated it more and invested more of myself in my work.