The Stock Markets till early Aug 2018

I'll just add a few sentences as to what this is.

As a 7th or 8th Houser I tend to do "We" rather than "I". I post these Conscious Streams of Thoughts to help me clarify my thoughts in a sort of Walk Thru process.

Honesty is so important in this, and there may be times when I Volt Face in my Judgements. Information appears that forces me to change my mind. I don't enjoy it and as it is all written here I can't pretend it doesn't happen.

Further, I'm NOT trying too hard to write in laymen's language. But the Astrology is pretty simple.

If you keep working to try to understand where I'm coming from then you'll learn important insight into how The Stars affect the Main Markets.

There is always more to learn. And the whole thing is a moving feast all the time nearly. There are Fast rules but there ain't Hard and Fast rules.

And my money is very much where my mouth is. I either want to, or will place Speculations driven by the thoughts I've posted here.

PATIENCE IS THE ANSWER. Breakouts happen very rarely but they can easily be spotted.

Some false dawns occur when one planet gets in the way or a W/E. A bit like War. 95% Boredom/ Analysis and 5% Action/ Speculation.

We had that last week when r.Jupiter stymied the usual -2 to -3% Sell Off that comes with a Mercury combust.

Also general trends are driven by the Outer planets and when they say "No" then usually "No" is what happens .....

Just now they are saying "No" to any decent Selling, and "Yes" to a probable steady Rally till early Sept.

1/ As Mercury's recent combustion was stymied by r.Jupiter, we aren't into a Down draft now.

2/ I think we are now into the start of the last Rally. Or trying too. Key buy time 5th July - 9th July.

Uranus is well into Taurus now and r.Saturn is ONLY about 5° away and closing.

I THINK TECHNOLOGY WILL DO VERY WELL NOW till 10th-14th September.

It might be a bit jerky as other things are a bit negative.

3/ On the Upside too Neptune is close to r.Pluto and it is hard to bet against that +VE.

So two STRONG stabilising +VEs and ONLY some petty -VEs hanging around.

4/ There is an Eclipse 20th - 30th July that will bring something Shocking.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

So NOT a whole lot happening in Starland.

Venus has crossed into Leo and is nearing The Node.

I think that is what has driven the Chinese Tariffs fears today.

And if so then we can expect early next week to be Wobbly too.

r.Saturn also adds the inconjunction -VE energy to that little dance.

Both till Tuesday 16 pm UKT.

So expect the wind to be taken out of the recently +VE few days.

H

From Tuedsay the 20th June I'd expect the +VE power of Uranus r.Saturn, and Neptune r.Pluto to lift all boats further.

Tech seems to be doing really well and I'd expect that to power on and on and on till early Sept.

Reading the Sunday papers Business pages today two interesting articles on China and the Euro.

Baring in mind I say we are into one last Rally till the 10th-14th Sept 2018, a dangerous Eclipse 20th-30th July 2018 to transverse, then clear and prolonged deterioration from the 15th Sept onwards as we come off the Top Top Top of are very harmonious phase of Cycles.

The ONLY thing that will save Captialist Man will the the On Off applying sextile between Neptune and Pluto till 2032. So "The End of World as We Know It" isn't on the Horizon but that World is going to look pretty beaten pretty soon. Three months left.

Uranus's solo journey though Taurus starting with the SD early in 2019 will upset a lot of things. And then Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in 2023 WILL BREAK a lot Toys.

China is showing signs of slowing or of being slowed. Also the writers felt that the Eurozone needs Draghi's QE and that Germany is forcing his hand. Therefore the Euro is vulnerable.

H

No surprise for me that we've hit some turbulence on the Main Markets especially today into tomorrow but could run thru till late Thursday a bit.

I FEEL TODAY IS A GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITY as we've got the Node and r.Saturn completing their inconjunction, Venus will late today cross the Node too. And by late this Thursday 21st June Venus will have passed across Mars.

All those -VE have formed a mini storm.

I'd imagine the buying point will be once the US Markets have reacted and then stabilised so evening in the UK.

The Sun is crossing the 27° towards Cancer.

If I could be bothered I'd be drip feeding Long positions but I'll probably just jump on straight away this morning.

I DO THINK WE COULD HAVE A REALLY STRONG RALLY till the 10th-14th Sept so the drip feeding should run now till the 5th-9th July "Clear for Take Off" moment.

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS !!

H

Well ! Well ! Well !

1/ The start of this week definitely Astro -VE. And that lingers a bit till late on Thursday. Didn't stop me taking PUNTs on the SP 500/L, Gold/S and EURO/S thru to mid Sept.

2/ I think we'll get a clear Lift Off mid July thru to mid Sept. So I'll double up around the 5th-9th July.

THIS COULD BE A SERIOUS RALLY.

3/ As to Trump and China, that show ain't over but I think we won't hear too much about it till after the 15th Sept.

SO WE HAVE A REASONABLY CLEAR RALLY THRU TO THE 10th-14th Sept Top, followed by a pretty clear STALL that just runs and runs and runs down hill.

PEOPLE TALKING EARLY OCT CRASH !!

Could be.

4/ So I'll double up LONG early July, and then pile in with SHORT positions 5th Sept onwards.

Timing is reasonable as I might be able to catch three months Options again, or maybe just NOT, as I think it'll stall quickly after 15th Sept.

Literally within a few days into the week of the 17th Sept.

I could SHORT the last week of the SP500 contract on the 14th Sept with a strike date on the 21st Sept.

Hopefully either way I'd then be able to roll over into the December contract.

But Astro works really well with Options prices as they don't spot Turning Points while Astro does.

Often they are pointing in the wrong direction and offering very cheap prices just when they shouldn't be.

But those days from say the 13th Sept till the expiry on the 21st Sept could be critical.

Around the 12th-13th Sept PUT Options could well be very favourably priced for the SHORT SELLER, but you ONLY need one or two days of Selling and the prices have rising considerably.

VERY EXCITING, but like most things you need that bit of Luck too.

H

Your point about NOT underestimating Trumpy

As you'd expect Trumpy has a special Birth Chart.

He's got the royal Star Regulus rising very close to his Ascendant.

And that powerful Eclipse in Aug 2017 fell right on top of that.

Further, Uranus is running back and forth activating that point of Majesterial Power till Spring 2019.

I think, however, once we are passed the 15th Sept DECLINE POINT Trumpy will just become more and more ERRATIC.

Much points to his demise.

H

NOT a whole lot I need to add now till Mercury turns retro. Perhaps Mars too.

Today Venus is opposed by Mars and they are in and around the Nodes. So Comfort Zones are getting a bit of a shake up.

Normal service resumed tomorrow ?

I'm smugly sitting on my SP500 21st Sept Call, and Gold and EURO late Sept PUTs.

COME TO McDADDY-O

Things will rock back a bit when Mercury goes retro and then combusts, but I think a really "nice" rally is being set up step by step now, with the first step this last Mon-Tuesday.

Trumpy keeps a close eye on the Markets so he won't over do the Stupid Stuff.

Early August looks Booh-tifful .. as Mercury will be going direct, Jupiter too gaining speed and and the concerning 27th July Lunar Eclipse over.

5th-9th July also a Top Up point.

H

NOT so smug now but I did feel Venus was threatened by Mars today, and we should resume the Rally tomorrow.

Duty requires me to record that Mars will soon turn retro and remains there till late August.

I think it'd be July before any loss of Testosterone was felt in the Markets. It usually takers at least three days after the SR for any drop off to be felt, and that includes Jupiter.

That is a -VE for my One Last Mega Rally. Mars is very much the "Up for It" energy that Risk Takers need, so there will be less of that, but I still think we'll hit a Roll.

Mercury will be retro soon too, so you'll get that sort of bumping along the Runway trying to gain airspeed feeling, with the perimeter fence looming rapidly on the Horizon.

I'll be going big for it, but even more so I'll be saving up Liquidity for the 13th-14th Sept Mega Sale.

H

Pretty simple

1/ Strong +VE stabilising energy from Neptune sextile r.Pluto till mid Sept, and Uranus trine r.Saturn till early Sept.

The latter a real long term Investor feel.

2/ Counter currents from Mars turning retro in early July, and then Mercury too in late July.

3/ BUT I WILL BE BETTING ON JUPITER'S DIRECT MOTION WINNING THE DAY FROM THE 10TH JULY TILL THE 14TH SEPT.

We will Take Off but how much will be Touch and Go we'll just have to Speculate On.

4/ Of course the strong Lunar Eclipse around the 27th July can throw things but they'll be temporary.

August looks very healthy. THUNDERBIRDS WILL BE GO !!

H

PS Big Down Turn starts in the week of the 17th Sept
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well I've posted my thoughts as part of a conscious theme, and I invest my SIPP Funds based on this.

Also I use a Spread Betting platform for smaller "Speculations" and you can win well on those.

But there are two parts to this. The Analysis and then finding the right Speculations.

At times I make significant profits, but equally patience is critical in this as you can throw away what you've won very easily.

You've got to decide if you are in for the Fun or the Profit. You can't mix the two.

Also what is profit ? I'm looking for the very big wins. 500% over a period of a few weeks if possible.

So it is a lot of Analysis followed by a few big Bets. Just now I'm nibbling around on this potential Rally till the 14th Sept.

Volatility is part of this that I can't control. The Markets don't move in straight lines and a perfectly good bet can be wiped out by Volatility.

For example today I am surprised that the Markets have fallen. INEXPLICABLE. Other than the Sun moving into Cancer as that can give a change in mood. Cancer a security seeking Sign I'd say.

It makes me concerned that Uranus trine r.Saturn actually is such a stabilising force that it'll drag the Markets lower as part of the Tariff rebalancing that Trump is trying to achieve.

He does have a point.

H