Oh no, with Scorpio women it was mostly bad experience. Maybe I've met strong willed and more Martian type. Their magnetism puzzled me and paralyzed initially bud later I just got tired of their dictatorship and I like if women into fashion but most Scorpios dressed like man.
Hahaa! Obviously, it depends on other influences and a lot of times the woman also has Venus in Scorpio, which can be a bit hard to deal with- they can be very manipulative in love and in general. My mother is a Scorpio Sun with Venus in Scorpio and she was never happy in any relationship and made the men in her life as equally unsatisfied as how she felt. She was an abusive person. She seems happier on her own, in my opinion. I don't really care much for my mom as a person, have not seen her in a decade, and can understand the negative influences of Scorpio for some people. I have known plenty of female Scorpio Suns that are good people, though, and one of my best friends is one. I am sure they would have a lot to say about how boring a male Taurus Sun is and how predictable they are too so both sides have complaints. Scorpio really needs some challenge on a day to day level whereas Taurus is a very serene placement and prefers peace (generally speaking -purely on a sign level).

Eleanor- the chart is an interesting example. At first I almost wondered if they were someone like the character Nell played by Jodi Foster in an old 90s film, where the girl was in the woods, learned to care for herself, and developed her own language, etc. Meaning, there was no influence, she was "feral" and learned almost everything on her own. Or perhaps a person who was kept indoors, away from others during development. What you described makes a lot of sense, though.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Oh no, with Scorpio women it was mostly bad experience. Maybe I've met strong willed and more Martian type. Their magnetism puzzled me and paralyzed initially bud later I just got tired of their dictatorship and I like if women into fashion but most Scorpios dressed like man.
Hahaa! Obviously, it depends on other influences and a lot of times the woman also has Venus in Scorpio, which can be a bit hard to deal with- they can be very manipulative in love and in general. My mother is a Scorpio Sun with Venus in Scorpio and she was never happy in any relationship and made the men in her life as equally unsatisfied as how she felt. She was an abusive person. She seems happier on her own, in my opinion. I don't really care much for my mom as a person, have not seen her in a decade, and can understand the negative influences of Scorpio for some people. I have known plenty of female Scorpio Suns that are good people, though, and one of my best friends is one. I am sure they would have a lot to say about how boring a male Taurus Sun is and how predictable they are too so both sides have complaints. Scorpio really needs some challenge on a day to day level whereas Taurus is a very serene placement and prefers peace (generally speaking -purely on a sign level).
Yeah, also Scorpio always trying Taurus's patience, literally, how far is that patience extends, where's the limits. As soon as that limit reached my Aries Moon reacted very straightforward. You may choose to call it Taurus's brutality or Arias's violence or etc. If happened relationship survived after that, Scorpio used accidents as assets and platform for "transforming", to blame and manipulate in the future, and so on, and so on. So, I just got tired eventually.

Tanit3333 wrote:Eleanor- the chart is an interesting example. At first I almost wondered if they were someone like the character Nell played by Jodi Foster in an old 90s film, where the girl was in the woods, learned to care for herself, and developed her own language, etc. Meaning, there was no influence, she was "feral" and learned almost everything on her own. Or perhaps a person who was kept indoors, away from others during development. What you described makes a lot of sense, though.
Thanks for taking a look.

yea, this person's life does have a similar theme.

I notice in another person's chart that they have a feral planet that rules their 4th and 11th. It expressed itself quite literal. Isolated from family & home. But, the planet is strong so this person is able to create what the feral energy causes to lack.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.