Worth noting that Uranus reactivates the 21st August 2018 Eclipse Point around the 22nd-25th April. That was when Trump sensible sacked Steve Bannon.

This time Uranus isn't balanced so much by Saturn.

Further, The Node will have just crossed the January Eclipse Point around 11°36' Leo. Actually around the 17th April.

Eclipses are Heap Big Medicine.

It is all brewing up.

"Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble' " comes to mind.

H

A Significant time ahead ?

We are heading towards the Uranus ingress. The period 12th May till the 17th May looks full of Tension for Trump, as Uranus trines his Asc, and Mercury too, but Mars in square to those planets.

But in inconjunction to his Asc. And to his n.Mars and the Aug 21st 2017 Eclipse Point.

A lot of Energy passing thru his Nose ?

That's a lot of Bang for his $Buck.

The New Moon on the 12th May at 12pm is nearly exactly on this Algol/ MC too.

That'll be an odd energy, as the Sun clearly illuminates but the Moon is add it's darkest phase.

Usually a time when if "things" do happen they are big and significant.

A decision on Iran obviously isn't one for Trump's brinkmanship.

Trumpy does measure his actions and hates to see the Markets troubled. I think going after Iran could be one to far.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun May 06, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taking a look at this entire thread I will be pruning back some comments where it seems that general chatter rather than astrology took precedence.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I was thinking a bit more about Trumpy.

1/ Uranus is making a powerful trine to his n.Mars/ Eclipse Point/ Asc. But equally it doesn't have so much of the stabilising energy from Saturn's trine.

Saturn applies to around 2° in early Sept, and you'd think that'll bring some really powerful and productive ideas from Trumpy. The Korean deal might even be delivered.

2/ However, t.Mars is in inconjunction to all of that. As all of the above is +VE Harmony, t.Mars is Disharmonious in inconjunction.

Inconjunctions are said to march on to the Stage, change the Play and move to a new Venue. NOT necessarily bad but very disruptive.

Further I read to day that the decision on the Iran Nuclear deal has to be made by the 12th May.

So I don't know what it is but some Destabilising Force is working on Trumpy now.

Certainly the time from the 12th to the 16th May looks volatile. Remember Mars is Translating darkness from Pluto to Uranus.

H

So I've risen from my cosy bed as I've heard that Trumpy will be making a decision on the Iran Nuclear deal tomorrow. That'd be from say 2pm UKT onwards 8th May thru into 9th May UKT.

I set transits for midnight on the 9th May, that'd be around 6pm Washington time 8th May.

t.Mars Translating Light from Pluto passes in inconjunction to Trumpy's n.Mars, and then of course continues over the 21st Aug 17 Eclipse Point at 28°50', and then his Ascendant at 29°34'.

t.Uranus will be at 29°38'. So Trump is under a lot of Radical Tension and external Force too.

t.Pluto is pressing to his Node too.

I think he is for the first time faced with a situation where he will loose either way. Dumping the Iran Nuclear deal will knock the Markets and he'll hate that. But with t.Pluto on his Node clearly a very powerful force is at play.

Israel ?

t.Sun is also very close to his MC meaning that the World is watching him. And the Moon is Ebbing which means the Emotion is going out of the situation but the Significance is rising.

The problem is that whatever he decides the Tension continues to rise thru till 8am UKT on the 16th May.

Pretty dam close to Trumpy's Ascendant.

And don't forget the Eclipse Point being triggered before that in a -VE way.

H

So we are moving towards the moment when Uranus and Mars clash whilst inflicting that energy on Trumpy's Ascendant.

Mars is forming an inconjunction and reasonably soon after goes into a retrograde phase and comes back over his Ascendant, stationing nearly right on top of it. At 28°37' in early September.

Certainly in August and the first part of September he is going to be being rattled, and with no Uranus to help him.

I feel we are coming to the end of his run of Genius now Uranus has passed over his Ascendant.

H

the synastry between the USA 2ndary progressed chart and DJTs nativity .the USA p ASC/DESC at 22SG42 straddle DJT's natal full moon eclipse, what's more USA P Moon is at 21SG20 recently conjuncted DJTs moon heading for conjunction with p-ASC AND opposition to DJT's natal Sun. What's more ... USAP MC at 14LI18 applying to conjunction with P-Mars Retrograde at 17LI 53 conjuncting DJT's Jupiter

I've got a little question regarding Trump's future. I've recently learnt something from an article I was reading : due to disagreements over bank account data and rules, as well as real estate business along with other issues (environment laws, behavior towards Russia etc), Trump's decisions have been slowly alienating Western Europe, the USA's traditional allies.
Plus, right now, European countries have been harshly criticized as "freeloaders" by Trump at the NATO summit. As far as I know, only Greece and Poland spend more than 2% of their GNP in defence, as Trump demanded.

What do you think awaits good ol' Donald in the near future regarding his relations with key partners such as France, Germany or the UK?
Last edited by Yak_Forger on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Lunar Eclipse of the 26th-27th July falls right on the cusp of Donald's 6th House.

I don't think that'll be horrendous for him but it'll throw more light onto a stressful place.

H

SGFoxe brought this to my mind when we discussed the Lunar Eclipse falling on Trumpy's 6th House cusp on the 27th July.

r.Mars is moving back towards forming an inconjunction with Trumpy's Asc/ 21st Aug 2017 Eclipse Point/ n.Mars. Those range from around 29°34' Leo to 26°47' Leo.

Mars SD at 28°37' Capricorn in late August but isn't far now from activating Trumpy's Asc.

Trumpy has Mars as a driver in his life so it'll be interesting to see what the disruptive energy of t.r.Mars brings during the prolonged stress and strain he'll be adding to The Donald's day to day affairs.

This is in play for a long time, and involves the reactivation (?) of the powerful 21st Aug 2017 Solar Eclipse Point around 28°50'.

Expect more "Sparks" ...

You've really got to wonder. Mars slowly crosses Trumpy's Asc, and then sits near the Eclipse Point. Also NOT so far from his n.Mars. The 150° changes things as Brady says.

You could see a clean out of his advisors as the Eclipse Point comes alive again, and then again of the direct motion.

And really this is all to far away from happening.

I think We, Mankind, could do with out it.

H

as I've noted before, 25AUG which is Women's Equality Day, the wee hours Donald Trump has a solar passage to his progressed sun, about a half hour later the US July 4 chart has a lunar return at 18AQ10 . . . and a year plus the Great American Eclipse -- given the cosmic alchemy could be a good diem to carpe Impeachment such a good idea or so movement vis a vis Kennedy's replacement -- Justice Kennedy's son rumored to be the banker at Deutsche Bank who shepherded Trump Corp's billion dollar loan ... which is a variation of the offense that got Rod Blago (ex guv of illinois) 15 years in the slammer; djt's tactics seem to be a veritable blitzkreig of impeachable offenses, each one more outrageous than the last. this last, second invitation to Putin was followed up by a story on djt's plans for 2020, implying, to me, that the invitation was to further collude with his campaign chairman commissioning him to continue his operations. I've never witnessed such 24 karat hubris before and I'm kinda old.