I'm just wondering if Steve Bannan's "attack" on Trump is related to Uranus turning direct and heading back towards the Eclipse Point, under which he was fired ?

28°50' - 24°35' ?

For me Uranus will be rolling back and forth over the Eclipse Point until I think Spring 2019.

It is a trine from Aries, but this time there is no Saturn to temper Uranus's radical ideas.

But what I read in the London Times today made a lot of sense and explains why Trump was so obnoxious on the campaign trail.

He didn't think he had a Cat's Chance and therefore went out Swinging a la Tennis.

Hit and hope !! It didn't matter what he said because he believed he was going to loose.

H

PS I think I have to look closer at Trump's Chart to see where this Bolt came from.

Mein Gott if it is Uranus then he literally had nearly every planet at him now as this Stellium forms. All except Jupiter.

So the Sun is approaching around 28°50' Aquarius and that means it is reactivating the 21st August 2017 Solar Eclipse Point.

I remember that was fairly +VE except for Steve Bannon. So we could expect energetic +VE News from the States.

H

For the record the Sun is approaching the 6 month Reactivation of this Eclipse's Point, late tomorrow the 16th Feb 2018.

The US Stock Markets are in a frenzy of buying especially the Bitcoin Types.

That should continue to the weekend if that is the Sun at work.

The original Eclipse was full of power and came off mainly +VEly.

H

You nearly feel for Steve Bannan.

At the time of the Eclipse his head is offered to the God's to save Trump's chaotic Administration. I don't think anybody saw that coming.

6 months on and the Sun is reactivating the Eclipse Point, till early Saturday, and Steve Bannan has been sitting in front of Mueller's Investigators for 20 hours as they try to dig up dirty on Trump.

On a separate theme The Node continues to apply to Trumpy's n.Pluto around 10° Leo. Exact in late April.

I think that is a very very hard energy. Worth checking our own transits of the Node. The Node may very in strength but I definitely think when it is in Leo is powerful in one form or another.

It is said to be Saturn like and Saturn doesn't like Leo or vica versa. I've see very successful companies run by people with Saturn in Leo. Very hard nosed people that is.

H

Got to wonder if Trumpy's recent blinder to do with flexible Tariffs and DRK meeting is related to Mars's and Uranus's trine to this Eclipse Point ?

Trumpy's got lots to run on then with Uranus trining the Eclipse Point till around end of April.

And even again a bit towards the end of this year.

H

This Eclipse Point around 28°50' Leo.

r.Mars is moving towards this Eclipse Point in inconjunction. It then SD NOT too far from being exact to that point.

Eclipse Points tend to be activated most by squares, oppositions and conjunctions.

You've got to wonder what Mars might deliver, and then what Uranus will deliver in trine to the Eclipse Point.

22nd Aug, and 2nd Sept Sept for exact inconjunctions. SD at 28°37' Leo.

Certainly Trump is under threat from this.

Very strong energies, and right close to Trump's Asc and n.Mars too.

Could something be afoot ?

H

Just noticed that the Sun makes an inconjunction to r.Mars exactly on the Eclipse Point around 28°50' Leo around 00:00hrs Wednesday 22nd Aug.

Is this the climax moment of the Chinese Delegation visit to the USA ?

Something has to kick off in the Trump Administration, as Steve Bannon "lost" his head on the day of the Eclipse, and next Wednesday is a reactivation day.

H

This is such a good example of why monitoring Eclipse is such a big part of Mundane Work. But finding a good method to do that isn't so easy, especially as Astrodiest don't hold an easily includeable list of past Eclipses.

You need to have upto the last two years Eclipses on Charts. Anyway.

Wooowhhw ? The Reactivation of the Eclipse certainly cost two people their "Heads". Originally Steve Bannon got unexpectedly fired from the Trump Team, and nearly exactly on the Sun r.Mars inconjunction across the Eclipse Point last night News can from the USA that Manafort had been convicted (of pre-Trump charges) and Cohen had admitted guilt to several charges, including two related to over spending on Political Campaigns.

And I think I heard that the max was $25,000, and he spent well into the $250,000. And claims Trump knew about this.

Anyway for me Astrologically of course this isn't over. Mars will SD at 28°37' and be on the Eclipse Point till early Sept.

But even bigger is that r.Uranus is heading the Eclipse Point's way too. r.Uranus soon to be free of the stabilising force of r.Saturn. Reactivation due around early December, then again in late Jan 2019.

But note that r.Uranus SD around 28°37' too so the stress is on big time the Eclipse Point. At this minute I can't be bothered to try to work it out but that does point to big change to those affected by the Eclipse.

We should also remember that the Sun will reactivate the Eclipse again in 3 months time too, and probably there will be other planets "at it" too sometime of other.

Remarkable.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Celeste Teal had a theory that Eclipse remain live till Saturn closes them off.

Anyway here are some more Reactivation dates in November.

Mars in inconjunction on the 2nd Sept 2018

Jupiter in square on the 3rd Nov 2018
Mars in opposition on the 14th Nov 2018
The Sun in square on the 21st Nov 2018
r.Uranus in trine on the 14th Dec 2018
Mars in inconjunction on the 31st Dec 2018

Uranus in trine on the the 31st Jan 2019
Sun in oppostion around the 21st Feb 2019

Jupiter in square ? Hard Call. Of course r.Uranus won't be too far away at 00°09 Taurus in trine.

Saturn in inconjunction around 10th March 2020. Though the Sun will have run over the Eclipse Points many times by then and Uranus will have really stirred it up too.

Fascinating how this may play out.

H

PS But if you look at Pluto's (and Saturn's) movements in the next few years you can see loads of problems for Trump without the Eclipse being Reactivated from time to time.

TT wrote this recently .....

"Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:50 pm - Post subject: Mars opposite Mars of august 2017 eclipse

Hi

In a few days Mars will be rising in the charts of Paris, Brussels, Madrid etc for the date of the 21 august 2017 opposite its position at that time.

Looks significant not only in Trump`s chart but for these countries as well. And soon after it will oppose the eclipse point.Looks like violent events and some kind of conflict with other EU members.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks "

H