Hi forum,

Here goes the update. Sorry it is along one, but I thought I shd. Give you the whole detail to get a more clear look of the chart

I am an ral estate agent under a world wide brand and there was L7 man working at this brand too, but in another office.

We became friends on facebook may be at 2015 .

He started a conversation at beg 2016 spring time. He invited me out for a coffee, but I cld, not meet him that Sunday. No talks after then.

Autumn 2016, he invited me to his offfice's opening. I went. He showed no interest to me :) Not another meeting or a dialogue after then.
.He moved to another city in 2017 and he started a new job there.

We came to Feb 2018. I just commented for his one facebook posts. I normally never comment to his posts. This way, started the dialogue again and also the flirting:). He wld. Be visiting my city for business purposes just 2 days after we started talking again.

He asked me out for a coffee and we met. The attraction was there and the nice converstaion . He wanted to spend the night with me. We went to dancing and had lots of good time. He delivered me home that night, and 2 days later he gave me a call. He said, "will you be with me at good or bad times? If yes, let's get commited and get to know each other with the intention of getting married at beg. Summer.I will be waiting for you and your two kids here ". I said, yesss:)))

I did not know him. But in his facebook photos he looked he was social, lots of friends, and he had some awards, so that he cld. Afford a living.

He invited me to his city 2 weeks after his propasal. I cld, go 2 weeks later for a 2 night stay.

I can not tell you how it was dissappointing! He was extremly rude. The things he said and the way he said them were completely not acceptable - just as the way
Tanit said. Yet, he was penniless
Such a personility ! He easily gets annoyed, and frustrated and starts shouting. He wld. shut the phone to your face, He can not control his anger.

By the shock of what I faced, I cld. Not break up there, but as soon as I came back to my city

So, back to the chart,
- He was someone I already met 1 unit time ago - past Moon-Mars aspect.
- We found each other by our daily rutine and work - both Venus and Mars are disposed by Mercury. Interesting eneough, we both have Virgo raising.
- I was the intiator. But it was so easy and natural and I think this is shown by the conjuction of Venus to Mars.
- As pointed out by Tanit again, both Venus and Mars are in barren sign, we cld. Not develope a relationship
- Whenever I find Moon on the edge of DC, but not inside DC, I conclude Moon is checking DC before she jumps there. I did so. Before proceeding with the conversation with him, I asked him if he moved to another city for a woman or if there was any one in his life.
- In his natal, he had True Node in his 7th. Which I found quite alarming because I was thinking that he wld. automatically put his SN into work. He did actually. He is too selfish.

Still things I need help;

- I was expecting to meet L7 by in May because Venus conjucts Mars by 7 degree. How can we predict timing more accurute ?
- I can not find out how Venus played her role as "in her fall" . What makes me fall in this event?
- How did Tanit concluded that this chart promises potential if I do make the effort??? This is 100% accurate!!! I hope she reads this and tells her secret:)

Nothing to do with this chart, but I wanna say I find it quite intresting that in most of my love charts, I am assigned by Virgo. Here, I am the Venus in Virgo. Too much Virgo influence in my charts. I have been thinking lately that, because I am too analytical, I force men to behave manipulative and is this why I can not get into a commited relationship? I find charts quite intresting in this aspect

Many thanks for your pateience and all the effort with reading my chart.
Breeze

Thanks for the updates on your charts, Breeze. I am an objective person, or try to be, so I simply look at what the chart says and have no biases that would inhibit my reading. I suppose having intuition or the elusive gift of reading charts may be a contributing factor but I think most good readers just learn via experience by looking at many charts of many different people and situations.

I think this chart is a good example of where essential dignity, the planets involved and the aspect and house type all come together well to explain what happens with the primary significators but there are also other clues, including Venus being oriental, Sun in fall and also the condition and placement of the Moon.

Had Venus and Mars been in Pisces, I could see how this situation would have been much different, for example, especially if Venus was occidental and if the Sun had essential dignity, because it would then shown the male behaving in a way that is more honorable and also just more interested and enamored (the querent would be also). Mars and Venus would have essential dignity and Mars would be tempered in a water sign, which help with its excessive fire. A conjunction with Mars is never easy, but water can help a lot.

It is interesting how quickly things developed between you regarding thinking about marriage and that is one interpretation of a Venus-Mars conjunction, where romance is often all or nothing quickly. I have this aspect in Aries in my own chart (trine Neptune though so a bit different) and the only time I ever loved someone was a man I instantly felt a strong connection to. It was as if the heavens opened up when he appeared for the first time and that feeling actually did not fade for many years, in spite of it being in Aries. Virgo is not so passionate but still the aspect does tend to emphasize things evolving quickly.

I also think this chart is a good example of how horary can be used to give cautions and advice around a question. Although your question was a yes/no one, I think you were asking for more and the chart is providing more info than that.

Hi Tanit,
You know if it is a little bit too diffucult to preidct the chart when you are a student. So, sure I needed more than a yes/ no answer.

And Tanit what you said was always on my mind when I was with him i.e. Tell them they need to accept as you are.

Whenever he told me what to do, I said what yıu said above and he got extremly frustrated and shouted at me that I have to change. Just as you said :)))

Thanks so much again.
Breeze

It is a difficult energy to deal with. My best friend is going through a divorce with a Mars-Saturn conjunction Virgo male and all he ever did was criticize her and made her feel like she was not good enough, especially once he got comfortable in the realtionship. He picked at her flaws, especially her appearance, and I believe he had symptoms of narcissism in the relationship and I pointed this out to her and she laughed at how much he fit the mental health issue. I was so happy for her the day she realized he was verbally abusive and that she didn't deserve to be treated that way, but it took him first cheating on her for her to see it. Not all males with this influence are like this (my friend's husband also has Venus square the malefics) but a horary is more simplistic and will usually emphasize the major issues.