Pope Francis

Pope Francis, presently confronted with serious problems, everybody knows what and why. In addition his authority has been fading over the past months.

An abundance of water... no wood that can be nurtured. Too much water can mean the desire to get rid of duties and responsibilities. The Pope himself said he might be Pope for a short time only. Too much water can also mean problems with sex - in this case sexual abuse in the Church, all over the world.
Luckily there is Yang Earth in the present decade, that might be helpful.
Missing wood: problems maintaining order and structures. These people need guidance - but there's no person who could guide him. In addition no wood can also mean the loss of interest, even apathy might threaten.
I do not think he's the one who will be able to deal with the challenges within the church.
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Thank you for this.

I'm sure my Journey from Western "Chaos" Astrology thru Indian "Getting There" Vedic Astrology to Chinese "Completely Clear" Astrology will be worth it.

Do you know any other Forums where there is more active discussion of the Chinese Way ?

H

Maybe this one: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/f ... y.php?f=88

However , the individuals threads differ in quality. There used to be some more forums...
I do not suppose you can read German texts?
As far as I can see the most comprehensive texts on Bazi Suanming (in the West) were written by two German authors: Horst Görtz and Manfred Kubny.

And, ofcourse there are Chinese forums.... my attempts to learn Chinese resulted in a failure.

Regards
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.