other planets... and thoughts..

Arnies female problems.... Venus conjunct Pluto?

First house, state of the state, neptune sextile murcury...comminicating ideas seems to be only possitive note?

Uranus will be square Sun when the sun moves 3 degrees further. perhaps some rather less than fortuitous changes? upsets?

though Uranus is trine part of fortune within 2 degrees it is also square both head and tail of dragon.... Nodes.... does it seem as though some very unexpected changes will cause arnie havoc?

asside from an upcoming conjunction to Jupiter the moons aspects Dont look very promising. :shock: as far as I can see. squares all over the places...

and with all the less than promising aspects the trine between Mars and Saturn seems to me to perfect the malific side of these planets, not the good things... ??? okay enough gloom and doom prophesey for us all?

Intuitively the Sun seems to be the LOG, I think, just because he's at the top of the chart in the kings house.

Doesn't the south node in the 10th house seem less than fortuitous?

Are there any good points in this chart?

MissB

Are there any good points in this chart?
The question should be are there any good points regarding the situation faced by the governor? The chart reflects the reality and the reality isn't very nice. If the reality was not that difficult, then Gray Davis would still be governor. But your basic point is valid.
Arnies female problems.... Venus conjunct Pluto?
I think I will soon go on an anti-outer planet rampage until all astrologers begin to narrow down the delineations of these planets. Neptune is my pet peeve. Modern astrology prides itself on not being so fatalistic yet every time we hear of an outer planet it is in a negative context. How about female empowerment? That would be close to what some people think of Pluto. Women coming out of the woodwork as part of a strategy to prevent Arnold from succeeding? That is also a Pluto thing. Let's let this one unfold.
First house, state of the state, neptune sextile mercury...communicating ideas seems to be only possitive note?
No politician in my memory, except Jimmy Carter, ever gave a truly negative major speech. I heard some of Arnold's speech; he acknowledged the problems but was upbeat about solving them, which is to be expected. Interestingly both Bill Clinton and G W Bush have this aspect in their natal charts. Clinton has Neptune on the ASC and W has Mercury on the ASC. Since we're dealing with Neptune this can mean anything we want it too as long as it's vague. Positive or negative depends solely wheter or not we like the individual about whom we are writing. :P (I really hate Neptune lately).
asside from an upcoming conjunction to Jupiter the moons aspects Dont look very promising. as far as I can see. squares all over the places...
This is what I really wanted to comment on. In traditional astrology, squares are usually delays, obstructions, bumps along the road so to speak. They do not prevent things from happening. Oppositions are more troublesome. The opposition in this chart is actually part of a T-square. Mars, Lord 10, the Governor, opposes Jupiter, Lord 11, the legislature from the 2nd house of resources opposing the 8th house of taxes. Both of these square Venus lady of the 4th house. This is the home of community, families, and the foundations of, in this case, California. The spending has to be financed, but how? The legislature is in the 8th house of taxes and the governor is the 2nd house of resources. He will want to make do with what they have, the legislature will want to tax its way out of difficulty. Jupiter is in a weak mutual reception with Mercury ruler of the 5th, 6th, and 8th. You might see a feeble attempt (weak mutual reception) to solve the problems by taxing entertainment or the entertainment industry (5th house), or taxing of services (6th house) or increase taxes on death or income (8th house). Venus rules property so look for an attempt at property tax increase. Do not rule out "all of the above."

Mars, on the other hand seems to be going this alone. Mars is in the house of Jupiter, but there is no other reception to help Mars. Mars is in a separating trine to Saturn, Lord ASC, but they don't seem able to work together very well.

The Moon is applying to an opposiiton to Mars perhaps indicating a coming loss of popularity for Arnold and siding with the legislature. This would not be the first legislature to gull the public into believing that other people, usually "the rich," will be paying the taxes. When they realize what hit them, it wil be too late. Like old soldiers, new taxes never die. Unlke old soldiers, they never fade away either.

I still can't see a way out. I'm getting the feeling that the T-square represents a struggle for the people between the governor and the legislature, but that it goes nowhere. Nobody wins. Everywhere I look in ths chart, the important significators make no application to any planet while still in the current sign. It's almost as if the entire chart is void of course. I don't envy the man at all. For California's sake, I hope he can pull an economic rabbit out of a hat.

Tom

I've moved a few of the subsequent posts that diverted into an outer-planet rampage into the Nativities and General Astrology Section to keep this thread mainly focussed on one topic and allow that to develop elsewhere. Sorry - I meant to keep them included here too, but I messed up somehow. :(

This man, will be the President of the United States. It will all start for him, after 4 years from now.
Not without a Consitutional Ammendment. You have to be a natural born citizen of the US to be elgible to be President. Arnold was born in Austria.

Tom