So we had a Bounce over night.

? Um ?

In fact we had a Bounce in after hours Trading in the USA. But that is when the Volume is very light and the reactions over egged.

Of course he or she who calls the Markets next moves correctly does very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngnqriSXLE

We had the Moon conjuncting Jupiter overnight. And Mercury sextile Saturn.

The following are the Factors that are making my Radar.

1/ The Helio Jupiter Uranus trine ended this morning !! HURRAH.

2/ t.Pluto is separating from the n.Mars of the 1792 NYSE n.Chart. But ONLY a little bit. Suggests the end of something very very strong.

3/ Next week The Nodes slow to a stop. BOOOOOOOOH.

4/ Then speed up the week after. HUUUUUUUURRAH !

5/ I understand that in Vedic-Land Jupiter has just ingressed into Scorpio. Potentially a strong +VE I understand.

Simply I don't know what comes next. Too much going on.

6/ I like the fact that the Node r.Uranus trine is going thru sudden period of applying, and that it is ahead of the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction.

It sort of points to us falling heavily before the Mid Terms, and then perhaps a period of calm after them.

7/ All the planets can have their day in this type of Analysis. All the relationships of Mercury, Venus and the Sun to each other are relevant.

Now Mercury and Venus are Setting. They cross this next Monday around 21hrs UKT.

Venus is related to Bonds, except Saturn's hand holding for a few days in sextile, poor old Venus looks in for a good kicking thru Combustion, then opposition to r.Uranus.

Square to the Nodes too.

Now a retreat from US Treasury Bonds has been a big factor in triggering this Sell Off.

Throwing it all together I'd say we'll stabilise a bit next week before having another very good dump later in Oct.

And I think I'll MOSTLY park my Profits till then. Say Friday the 19th Oct.

H

Try though I may I can't squeeze anything else out of my Analysis.

Next week - Although the Nodes and r.Uranus apply further over this weekend they stall, and even separate a bit next week till the Friday 19th Oct.

While they are having a "Wee" breather Helio Mars applies towards Jupiter. Even if Jupiter is separating from Uranus Helio.

Mercury and r.Venus cross, Mercury loving away from Saturn's sextile while Venus loves towards it.

The Sun opposes r.Uranus. I'd think once we are through the Mercury r.Venus cross, and have accepted the Moon's drop into Capricorn the rest of the week will be a lot more stable and therefore you'll probably get a Relief Rally.

Mars marches on happily in Aquarius.

H

PS I think the Full Moon that lands on top of r.Uranus on the 24th Oct UKT should bring excitement, as we've had The Nodes applying to r.Uranus from the 19th Oct, but battling Mars's trine to Jupiter Helio.

I think the good News is that once that trine is over, The Nodes squaring r.Uranus should be able to sneak in ahead of Jupiter's +VE energy.

So I feel the Trap Door will open again before the Mid Term Elections.

Which I think I've said already ...

It seems that the US Earnings Season kicked off with JP Morgan Chase's release around 06.50 am Eastern in New York.

That shows Dawn. And an interesting Chart to look at.

This is very relevant as the US Earnings can make or break the Rally.

And with head winds from Trade Wars and Interest Rates should we drop further then it'll be hard to recover.

And while I'm at it I generally feel next week will be +VE, r.Venus supported by Saturn.

And then we'll drop again during the period 19th Oct to 29th Oct inclusive. Although Helio Mars Jupiter will resist that.

And we'll fall again Friday 2nd Nov into the 6th Nov.

After the Mid Terms more Hamonious.

H

So I'm desperately scrapping around to get some clues as to how next week will play out.

My feeling is that as The Nodes' application towards r.Uranus stalls during Monday that a bit of a Relief Rally will take hold.

Further, as the "Tech" Sector led the bounce on Friday, if r.Uranus is chilling out then Tech does OK I feel.

China may also help, but I'll be closing most of my Short Positions and waiting till Friday the 19th to start drip feeding back in.

And run thru till the 23rd when the Sun enters Scorpio.

The Chart Guys also can't tell what comes next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSHEO-aYDzA

I've seen Mercury crossing Venus cause problems and that happens around the Close on Monday.

Also the Helio Jupiter Uranus inconjunction has ended.

H

So having listened to the Chart Guys and their explanations that really the SP 500 is balanced between Big Tech and Financials.

Financials were judged to have done poorly in Earnings on Friday and that part of the SP 500 suffered, where as the Big Tech part rallied.

So I've tried further to understand the NASDAQ natal Chart.

NOT so easy.

You could say that Saturn rules the MC. Mercury rules the 2nd House, the Sun the 5th and then Jupiter and Mars the 8th House.

I still haven't really got a feel for these Houses as they must have different input to the over all Chart.

t.Mars threatens n.Saturn and n.Sun.

t.Saturn is separating from n.Venus, as are t.Uranus from the Asc, and t.Pluto from the MC.

t.mars is stimulating n.Uranus +VEly and as we are talking Tech then that has to be significant. Even if it doesn't fit into any normally rules.

t.Jupiter will stimulate n.Jupiter more and more. That is within the rules and again must be +VE.

You could argue that the NASDAQ based on this has been thru the ringer. And is coming out the other side.

I think the FM Chart of the 24th Oct suggests otherwise. And also Uranus is square to the t.Node, and therefore the NASDAQ's Asc is square to the t.Nodes too.

So the conclusion is, straight up, I can't draw any definitive conclusions from this sort of Analysis.

I think when the Nodes begin to apply again to r.Uranus from the 19th Oct till the 29th Oct, and then again 2nd Nov till the Elections Big Tech will suffer.

A clue is Tencents the Chinese Tech Company. It rolls up China, EMs and Big Tech into one.

So good to have the Weekend to find some calm after last week's Heavy Selling.

And as I think significant Downside opportunities remain up till the US Mid Term Elections Results I'll repeat what I think.

Based ONLY on Astrology.

1/ The Mid Term Results will come out and become definite over the 7th Nov into the 8th Nov UKT.

Astrologically it does seem that they will draw a Line in the Sand. A lot ends or climaxes in the week of the 5th Nov, and then is gone gone gone.

We are then pretty well ONLY left with Geo and Helio Jupiter in Sagittarius.

For Trump that means Jupiter falls into his intercepted Sagittarius 4th House. Does the buoyancy of Jupiter become lost to him ?

For America Sagittarius sits on the Asc.

2/ Working against the Short Selling opportunities till the 7th-8th Nov are Helio Mars Jupiter trine, Jupiter Node trine, Geo Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction.

Although I feel are slightly erratic +VEs and hard to understand what they will bring.

I think nearer term r.Venus will receive support thru sextile from Saturn in Capricorn. And this is important as dropping US Bond value is what has triggered much of the Selling.

Venus relates well to Bond type investments.

3/ On the Downside there are loads of interesting energies. We've got a nicely timed Full Moon on the 24th Oct.

The NYSE and NASDAQ Lunations for that look pretty wild. Whereas for the 7th Nov New Moon they look calmer.

All so many of the +VE Cycles that carried us up from Trump's Victory two years ago are gone, such as Saturn's very +VE and stabilising trine to Uranus, and Jupiter's journey back and forth across Neptune and Pluto, for me ALSO in this period up to the Mid Terms I like the look of the Tension the Nodes are bringing.

I feel this week will be flat or slightly +VE, but once the Nodes start to move again on the 19th Oct thru to the 29th Oct, and they oppose the mid point of Mars and Pluto late on the 19th Oct too I think the fun will begin again.

A similar opposition to the mid point of Saturn and Mars occurs on the 7th Nov and 8th Nov. I think this will reduce Jupiter's +VE energy at that critical time.

The filling Moon also adds Tensions too.

Finally, once r.Venus is free of Saturn's support on the 24th Oct it begins to combust, and is in opposition to r.Uranus.

The Combustion is on the 27th Oct, unfortunately a Saturday (so the energy will be lost) and the opposition to r.Uranus lasts till the 31st Oct !

[EDIT - Actually r.Venus combusts at 15.15hrs UKT FRiday 26th Oct !!]

Venus looks a real old mess for weeks and weeks as it is opposed by r.Uranus, and squaring the Nodes.

SUMMARY - So loads of excitement for the Short Seller till the 7th Nov. I think the Downside clearly wins, but equally Trump won't be giving up and that is reflected in Jupiter's influences.

I understand the biggest problem is in fact that the US Economy is so strong and that is forcing Interest Rates to rise. That threatens Bond valuations.

Trade Wars are threatening company Earnings, and that is pushing money out of Stocks. You'd think Gold will rise further. [Harry Dent is of the opinion that Gold will eventually fall thru the floor].

We get the Earnings Season into full swing tonight from 9 pm UKT, and I think it'll be enough to stabilise the Markets and help them rise a bit this week.

News wise over the Weekend we've had Saudi Arabia threatening people, Merkel losing in Bavaria, and the Italian's to publish their Euro threatening budget today.

""Investors are... struggling with the ongoing U.S.-China trade war, Brexit talks, Italy's budget clash with Brussels, EM slow down, and the most recent geopolitical tensions between Saudi Arabia and the U.S.," said FXTM strategist Hussein Sayed."

It's the old "You Couldn't Make It Up ........... "

It is probably helpful to watch the company Tencents' price as it sort of marries in all the risk factors.

OK so the relationship between Mercury and Venus is said to be important and they swapped places years evening.

So a bit of a Relief Rally underway led by the US.

""Real focus today is on Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Adobe from last night." Strong quarterly earnings from some of the biggest U.S. companies would help soothe nerves of investors who have been fretting over the impact of tariffs, rising interest rates and wage growth among others on corporate profits that have weighed on U.S. stocks this month."

For me the Tension has come of the Downside just now as The Nodes have slowed, and therefore NOT applying to r.Uranus.

I think I'll wrap this whole thing up now. I think Selling will again become likely this Friday 19th Oct UKT, and then accelerate once the r.Venus has escaped Saturn's stabilising force on Wednesday 24th Oct.

I'd expect it to get very volatile with a Downside Risk. In reality there are too many factors to go thru again.

Certainly going to be Interesant, n'est pas ?

And I'd add that now the Earnings Season is in full swing the phoney War is over.

H

The Two Themes saga ? Long Long time Ago I Can ................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

I developed the idea of the Two Themes. A +VE buoyant one run mainly by Jupiter, and then loads of -VEs including The Nodes.

And I think that is what plays out all the way till the Mid Term Results have settled perhaps late on the 7th Nov in UKT.

[The 9th Nov is very much a New Dawn Astrologically - time to rethink everything]. At least once the implications will most likely be clear.

Theme One is running the show now till this Friday 19th Oct takes hold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe6OQPivhoQ

Then it is Mucho Mucho Interesant, n'est pas ? The Node applies to r.Uranus, but Helio Mars powers on towards Jupiter in trine till the 26th Oct.

The Node continues to apply to r.Uranus till Monday the 29th Oct.

Apple and Amazon report 9pm+ on Thursday 25th Oct and I think that'll be the Sign Off. Earnings Game Over.

But my thinking is ALSO that to some extent Netflix told nearly the whole Story yesterday.

Once the Report is out on the 25th Oct after 9pm UKT, then we'll begin to slide towards a heavy landing on the 6th Nov.

I'm hoping to take a really Brave Short position on the US Tech 100.

Then Election Results will come in and we'll bounce back a bit on the 8th Nov.

H

OK so we are "On Our Marks" and now I see it a straight race between the Upside provided by Helio Mars trine Jupiter all the way till the 26th Oct, and Nodes square r.Uranus on the Downside all the way till the 29th Oct.

I think it is interesting that Amazon and Google are due to report on the 25th Oct pm. [And then Facelessbook on the 30th, and Apple on the 1st Nov.]

Because I sort of see the potential for a Sell Off till the 29th Oct, then some calm till the 2nd Nov then a Heavy Sell Off into the 6th Nov Voting Day.

Due to the fact that it coincides with the Amazon and Google results I need to show the Helio Mars Jupiter trine respect.

However, there is a lot of other -VEs around so I'm backing the Downside from later today.

Also usually a Full Moon, or filling Moon from about 6 days out adds helpful Tension for the Short Seller. The Moon falls pretty well exactly on r.Uranus.

? Lunations wise I think that suggest turbulence, but with those Earnings reports coming out you could also say the sport light is on Tech and Speculation.

Which of course it is. But what will it highlight ?

And even if we didn't get a lot of Selling next week I'd expect it to start immediately after the Earnings are reported at 9 pm on the 25th Oct.

I'm eyeing Short positions on the US Tech 100.

H

Helpful to see what The Mechanics are saying .............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gCG9pukXX4

Ok so I do feel it is helpful to call for back up once we are into these critical periods. See below.

1/ We've got a load of -VEs in play next week, led by the square between the Node and r.Uranus thru till the 29th Oct.

Surely retro Venus combust and opposed by r.Uranus, square to the Nodes has to point to further crisis for Bonds and maybe Italy.

And surely with the Unknown of the Elections people will be parking money into Cash ?

So I'd expect a Heavy Fall once the Helio Mars Jupiter has ended on the Friday 26th Oct.

2/ Once the Node ease on r.Uranus over the period 29th Oct till 2nd Nov, we've got the +VE of Jupiter inconjunction r.Uranus.

Then the Nodes bite again on the 2nd Nov all the way into the evening of the 6th UKT. And they make their Touch Down about 1° ahead of the above mentioned inconjunction.

Fits logically as I don't think anybody really knows how the Elections will fall, but you'd expect Trump to suffer.

I'd say that points to a further Heavy Fall as Election Day arrives.

I feel overall -VE now and then relief on the 7th Nov UKT.

Interesting that these Chart Guys see a tightening range leading to some sort of Break Out or Break Down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmxWKQaeeE

Also worth referring to any other Astro input one can find. They can confuse but also they might have spotted something missed here.

I've also heard that 2,700 is a Key Resistance for the SP 500, and that is the sort of Level I'd feel we'd fall below briefly in the week of the 5th Nov.

And in reality it is the US Markets that lead everything. Shook out to the SP 500 divided into Tech and Financials.

It shouldn't go unnoticed that China enacted some support measures yesterday too. I think that relates well to r.Uranus moving back towards energetic Aries.

The Chinese incentive is retrograde but will energies everything until it burns out when Uranus heads back towards Taurus next year.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,

Till the 7th Nov more Downside likely but NOT clear by any means.

With +VEs from r.Venus sextile Saturn, then Helio Mars Jupiter, and then Jupiter inconjunction r.Uranus resisting all the way till Dawn on the 8th Nov Eastern Time.

[EDIT Add Mercury conjoining Jupiter early on the 29th Oct too]

Upside ? Hard to see.

I'd say Heavy Selling Friday 26th Oct thru into Monday 29th Oct.

Mini Crash or Bond crisis ?

NB Amazon and Google report on the 25th Oct 9pm.

Similar 2nd Nov thru into the 7th Nov. Heavy Selling.

NB Facebook and Apple on the 30th Oct and 1st Nov resp.

BUT MY ANALYSIS DOESN'T COUNT that.

Just interesant timing, n'est pas ?

Coincidences ?

[17th Nov till the 30th Nov too, very shaky.]

H

While we wait for "It" to play out choose your Film ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJMLAGU9Nc

"Memsahib ! This Water lives in Mombassa ..."

"I'm very sorry but we couldn't possibly accept your surrender ...."

"Houston ! We have a problem ... " [Great line].

"Zulus !! Thousands of 'Em"

I'm sure this one is different ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w86blL1jWg

Great lyrics too, after we'd given them a dammed good kicking ...

"Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

H

PS Spoke too soon. Usually there is a bit of this and so there was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY58inWev0E
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.