Where should I live?

Hello!
I would like a suggestion if I am right in my interpretation.

I cast a chart in order to know which place is better to live (considering to find a job): To move to Portugal (ruled by Pisces), or to greater Sao Paulo (Where I was born).
I am represented by Saturn and Pluto.
In the first degrees: Is it too early to question it.
Foreign: Ruled by Sun. Sextile (an oportunity) Pluto (me).
Sun in eleventh house conjunct Moon in detriment (ruler of 7th House - Other Places).
Sun trines Neptune.
Capital/Greater Sao Paulo. It's a neighboring area/city. Here we can consider the 3rd House or the 6th, the current home. Saturn is also rising in the astral chart of Sao Paulo city.

Observing Mercury (6th and 10th ruler) is weakened. If we look at the 3rd, its ruler is Uranus Retrograde. But Uranus is in trine aspect to Saturn; in Sextile to Mars (3rd); in opposition to Venus.
Which one is stronger?
The exalted Saturn is in sextile to Moon (in detriment). Moon is in conjuction to Sun, what makes me think that Portugal is not a good place to live (and the next aspect of the Moon is a square to Mars). Neptune calls me attention for having an influence over 3rd and 4th Houses. And retrograde: suggesting returning to home.

I would say that Sao Paulo is the best option, but Neptune is in square aspect to Mercury, it does not suggest positive outcomes in career, as I wished.

I mean, none of these options would be good. Am I right?

https://imgur.com/a/8A7eGbK
Last edited by Miss Watson on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

I am on break at work and don't have a lot of time to comment, but what is often done in traditional astrology is use the 7th ruler/house/planets in the 7th as the new location(s) and the 1st is the current one. The Moon ruling the 7th is in a prolific sign (water signs are fruitful but the moon is decreasing in light, combust and it is q day chart), showing various possibilities and it is applying to a new moon with the Sun, showing perhaps you are ready for a change. I agree that the 7th ruler is not in good shape, but it is also accidentally placed in the 11th house of hopes, wishes, friendships and work allies/connections/gain from work. The current situation is strong but Saturn is not a happy sort of planet and could show you are unhappy and feel lack of vitality and growth where you currently are. I think perhaps you are right that these two scenarios might not be best but I would not fully give up the idea on change of residence (maybe somewhere else).

The moon applies to sun and its dispositor is Mars in the 3rd. I wonder if Moon/sun represents one situation and Mars the other? I don't know enough about those countries to comment.

Hi Tanit!

I've never stopped to consider the 1st as the current one, and this makes sense for me. Indeed, I'm completely unsatisfied and can't see a way to overcome my current situation. I feel that I'm locked, but I'm sure that I won't find a job where I am now.

I was trying to figure out how could Moon/Sun represents one situation and Mars the other, but the only conclusion I can come to is that Portugal is not best country for a foreign to find a job, even with the fact that I am ready for a change (in terms of documention). This would explain the Moon in detriment.

And, on the other hand, Brazil is in crise and Sao Paulo is a dangerous place (Mars in Aquarius could represent this, I think).

Thanks for your insight!