Where is my pendant? UPDATE: FOUND! 20 minutes after

I have lost 2 very precious pendants; one set in gold with pearls; the other set with rubies, along with a gold chain. The one set in Rubies I gave as a gift to my mother, which I received back when she passed away. Needless to say, the sentimental value associated with these pendants cannot be under-emphasized.

Unfortunately, I am in the habit of hiding my jewelry underneath clothes, or other stuff. I hid some in my daughter's bedroom once. Then I hid some in the attic another time. Then again in my drawers in the bedroom. I have looked everywhere, nowhere to be found. I am besides myself. I know they are not stolen, because I had another ring stolen before, and I have been very careful not to allow something like that to happen again.

That being said, I cast a horary last night: Where is it?
Following the guidance provided by Deborah Houlding for "Where is it?"

Moon is the hour ruler, in agreement with the ASC, the chart is radical.

I am the Moon, in the 12th, in a terrible state. The Moon can also indicate the lost item, but in this case, I think it would be me.

The pendant is symbolized by ruler of the 2nd, appropriately the Sun; signifying valuable things, precious stones, items made from gold. The pendant can also be symbolized by Venus.

I am heartened by what I see:

Positive Testimonies for Recovery:
1) Application of the Moon to Part of Fortune
2) Application of the Sun to the 2nd house cusp by an almost exact sextile
3) Application of the Moon to the Sun by square, but *after* the opposition to Saturn
4) The Sun, 2nd ruler, and Part of Fortune in the the 4rth house
5) 2nd ruler, the Sun, angular

Arguments against Recovery:
1) Moon cadent
2) Part of Fortune disposed by infortune, Mars
3) Moon separating from its dispositor

Now Lilly said to judge by the greater testimonies, and that appears to be testimony for recovery.
Now what is interesting is that the Sun is in the 4rth, so I think it is in my home. Part of Fortune is on the cusp of the 5th, and Venus is in the 5th, so I'm thinking it may have fallen out in her room when I hid my jewelry there.

Moon in the 12th indicating it is hidden. Sun in Libra indicating it is high up, an upper room. Her room is on the 2nd floor. Other testimonies when I was reading through everything I could find last night, which slip my mind right now, indicate it is in the oldest part of the house (which would be her room), in a room upstairs.

But I went through the entire closet, separated each item of clothing, at the bottom, no luck.

The one thing I was unable to determine is that the Moon comes to a square to the Part of Fortune but only after crossing a sign boundary, "a border", not sure what that means. An additional detail is that my daughter now resides in a foreign country, not sure if this comes into the equation in some way!

Does anyone see testimonies that I don't? Is there hope for recovery?

Thank you to anyone who will take the time to look at this.

I found it! Or should I say, my husband found it! I am astounded by the power of horary. The testimonies said I would find it, and I did.

The jewels were actually found by my husband, who is also an astrologer.
As per the guidance provided by the horary, it was, in fact, in my daughter's room. In the oldest place in the house. On the 2nd floor. Underneath the bed. Behind a couple of bags.

Now, while I found the Ruby pendant, that I had given to my mother, and was very special because it held her energy - but I did not find the Pearl pendant which was my personal item. However, not only did I find the Ruby pendant that I was looking for, I *ALSO* found a whole bunch of other stuff that I had also misplaced and had been worrying about. I had not asked a horary about these. This included 2 gold chains, another golden locket, 3 other pendants which had huge emotional value, my father's watch (which also has huge emotional value), another very expensive watch (that I was also worried about, but did not ask a horary about), and another pendant that I think has always brought me good luck, which was given to me by my husband.

Can you believe it???
I am so grateful, so humbled, I can't stop beaming. Even though I have not found my pearl pendant, I'm just so grateful I found everything else.

I'm confused what in the chart involves my husband finding this for me. I'm also wondering if there are any indications in the chart about me finding all this other stuff, which was also worrying me, but their discovery was completely unprecedented!

Also, the timing... I cast the horaray just last night, the items were found around 6:15 PM.

Thanks!

Hi Taurus7,

Thank you very much for posting. It is very interesting and I appreciate it very much! I read your post earlier but until now I didn't get a chance to look into your case -- well, right away I'm stuck! Could you please explain the timing, which confuses me.

I think this is the order:

1. Sun. 30 September, 2018 at 11:54 pm, you erect the chart.

2. Mon. 01 October 2018 at 2:26 pm, your first post. You write in the post " UPDATE: FOUND! 20 minutes after."

3. Mon .01 October 2018 at 4:10 pm, your second post. At the bottom of the post you say: "Also, the timing... I cast the horary just last night, the items were found around 6:15 PM".

So what I'm confused about is if the chart was erected on Sept. 30, at 11:54 pm (that's almost midnight) which date does 6:15 PM in #3 above belong to? I assume you are talking about October 1st but then on that same date you posted at 2:26 pm asking: "Where is my pendant? Found 20 minutes after". However, a few hours later (on October 1st) at 4:10 pm you posted "I found it! Or should I say, my husband found it!".

Therefore, where does "I cast the horary just last night, the items were found around 6:15 PM" fit in?

Thanks!

Part of Fortune:
Sorry about the late reply but here it is.
So what I'm confused about is if the chart was erected on Sept. 30, at 11:54 pm (that's almost midnight) which date does 6:15 PM in #3 above belong to? I assume you are talking about October 1st but then on that same date you posted at 2:26 pm asking: "Where is my pendant? Found 20 minutes after". However, a few hours later (on October 1st) at 4:10 pm you posted "I found it! Or should I say, my husband found it!".

Therefore, where does "I cast the horary just last night, the items were found around 6:15 PM" fit in?
OK, I asked the horary on Sep 30th, 11:54 PM

The horary seemed promising, so I spent the entire next day (Oct 1st) looking for it in my daughter's closet, but could not find it.

Then I decided to ask the help of the forum, so I started typing out my post around 2:26 PM on Oct 1st.

My husband arrived home from work at 4:45 PM. I told him I could not find it, maybe he can take a look. He started looking in my daughter's room and found it exactly 20 minutes after I had finished uploading my first post, which was 6:15 PM on October 1st.

It was quite remarkable how this worked out. It was in the exact place the horary indicated.

Hope that helps make sense. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Taurus7

Re: Where is my pendant? UPDATE: FOUND! 20 minutes after

Hi Taurus,

Thank you for explaining the order of the timing!

Now and then I've been thinking about your case which is "where your husband fit into your question of finding your hidden treasure?" … yes, I studied your chart, I looked into house cusps, antiscion, etc. but could not find the answer. It was such a mystery for me (and I like mysteries!).

Well, today, I stopped at your thread and looked again and this time I got something that you might be interested in. I underlined #3 which gave me the clue.
Taurus7 wrote: I am the Moon, in the 12th, in a terrible state. The Moon can also indicate the lost item, but in this case, I think it would be me.

The pendant is symbolized by ruler of the 2nd, appropriately the Sun; signifying valuable things, precious stones, items made from gold. The pendant can also be symbolized by Venus.

I am heartened by what I see:

Positive Testimonies for Recovery:
1) Application of the Moon to Part of Fortune
2) Application of the Sun to the 2nd house cusp by an almost exact sextile
3) Application of the Moon to the Sun by square, but *after* the opposition to Saturn
4) The Sun, 2nd ruler, and Part of Fortune in the the 4rth house
5) 2nd ruler, the Sun, angular

Arguments against Recovery:
1) Moon cadent
2) Part of Fortune disposed by infortune, Mars
3) Moon separating from its dispositor

I fast forward your chart to 6:15 pm on October 1st, and although not perfect but yes the Moon (at 2:27' in Cancer) is opposing Saturn.

I guess Saturn (spouse) was blocking the path between the Moon (you) and the Sun (jewery). So by sending your husband on that errand ... I meant :wink: by asking his cooperation, you got the jewelry (jewelries).