1/ Mars r.Uranus ends by 10 am tomorrow.

2/ Venus engages with r.Uranus by 11am Friday

3/ Mercury turns retro over the Weekend.

It is 2/ that will deliver the Selling. The Nodes get involved and the climaxes are Wednesday 28th Nov, and very late Friday 30th Nov.

SO THAT IS TWO WEEKS of very painful Zipper action. "We've" got the EU v Italy clash, and the G20 where Trump meets Xi. 30th Nov - 1st Dec.

No dates for the Italy Game though ?

4/ Mars is out of Aquarius too this Friday and under Neptune too.

I'd say "We'll" be moving lower but the Week of the 19th Nov might be a bit of a Dud for the SHORT Seller, but the Week after a lot better.

Have "We" stabilised ? Has the Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Uranus trade wound down ?

5/ +VEs from Jupiter r.Mercury, and the Sun r.Uranus, and the Node.

6/ Mars delivering a square to Jupiter and the Sun. And r.Mercury.

H

PS 7/ I see that "We've" got a filling Moon now and that fullsome Beauty crosses the active Venus, Nodes, r.Uranus Kite's Head next Monday 20th Nov, evening and all of the Tuesday especially the evening, 21st Nov.

In fact the Moon could play an important roll in negating the Sun's energy on r.Uranus

Certain the Tension will help fray some Nerves. And the Full Moon isn't till the Friday. Oh Yes !!

OK so here "We" are on the Thursday at 10 am UKT. Mars has completed the sextile to r.Uranus and then soon moves into Pisces.

Mercury and Mars in Aquarius seem to be strong for the Markets.

All the planets on their day can move the Markets and "We" now have Venus and then Mercury to think about.

Venus is SD-ing just now but has to form a -VE alignment with The Nodes and r.Uranus till very end of this month.

Mercury goes retro, but then into Jupiter's hands. What does that mean ? Mars gets in the way of that so it ain't so clear cut.

They say that Mercury relates to the Market Makers. Are they in the mood for business ?

A lot happening. Israel ? BREXIT ? EU v Italy ? UFOs sighted over Ireland ?

[ADD - Actually r.Uranus engaged with Venus this afternoon, and the Nodes do the same overnight].

So the -VE phase is already afoot. An interesting 11 Trading Days ahead.

H

So quite a lot of Unexplained Activity going on in the Main Markets.

Perhaps some sort of Pump going later today in the USA but also the Moon possibly activating Venus, The Sun, Jupiter, Mars and r.Uranus.

Mars probably being the key one. That should have all played out within the first few hours of Trading in the Europe tomorrow.

PUT Option prices NOT looking so clever now.

I feel the -VE phase thru till should kick in early next Week if it doesn't tomorrow.

H

So over the Weekend Mercury SRs and then begins to apply to Fatboy Jupiter. So you'd expect some sort of over indulgence related to Trading.

And "We've" got the American Thanks Giving and Black Friday. This can mean Low Volumes that can move Markets more than justified.

Mars gets in the way by square. So it is all a bit of a mess but clearly there are some High Tension situations going on.

Venus is an odd energy to catch but often relates to Bonds and Banks. And Currencies in terms of Safe Places to store money.

BREXIT.
Israeli Gov
Lead up to G20 - USA v China.
EU Commission v Italy.

I don't have the Dates for these except the G20, but now Venus is direct, weak and under r.Uranus and The Nodes.

Mars is now in Pisces. Mars heading towards r.Neptune.

So about the ONLY real +VE is the r.Mercury applying conjunction to FatBoy Jupiter.

Can't be ignored. But maybe a bit irrelevant.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I do think before November is out "We'll" have some more Heavy Selling.

The problem is that Jupiter will be applying to r.Mercury till The Sun overtakes Jupiter early on Monday the 26th Nov.

So I did the Lunations for the 23rd Nov and the 7th Dec. For the NYSE and NASDAQ.

This is very rough and I may post the fuller Analysis on The Bullet's thread about McWhitter but I notice that for both Lunations over the NASDAQ Chart Jupiter falls near the natal Jupiter and Mars combo that rule the 8th House.

You've got Jupiter transiting that combo till Xmas exactly. !!

I don't know what the 2nd, 5th and 8th Houses represent exactly in Stock Exchange Charts but it must mean that the Jupiter r.Mercury aspect plays an even more +VE role.

So "We've" got NASDAQ driven business doing well, but equally a drag coming from Venus.

It fits but it probably makes Trading nearly impossible next Week.

That's where I am on this and I doubt I'll have too much more to add.

H

So remembering I post these ideas to help me clarify my thoughts as well as keep a theme about the Main Markets running.

I'm struggling to work out the Week ahead especially. Jupiter is in the way.

Jupiter applying to r.Mercury cocks up next Week's -VE theme.

But does it completely ?

Mars applies in square to r.Mercury too.

Well there will be plenty of angst and energy around the Markets next Week. Squares and conjunctions are hard to read.

I think Astro is calling it as it is. As is always the case.

We've settle out now after the Elections nonsenses. Astro has settled down.

We are at 2,700 - 2,800 levels for the SP 500.

The US People have loads of money in their Wallets.

It is the spending season over there.

There are also several very big Geo-political threats now till late Nov.

Who knows how that balances out on the Markets ?

Whilst the Americans are stuffing their faces things could turn -VE Geo-politically.

Astro suggests that.

More in the Week of the 26th Nov I think though, but with a pretty -VE 26th Nov to kick it off, and therefore miss the Boat on.

We then enter Dec with Mars applying to Neptune but I then think things settle down.

My Lunation Charts show the NASDAQ's Jupiter as being activated by t.Jupiter all the way till the very end of November. Exact.

Mars upsets that but I don't think I can write off Big Tech over the next fortnight.

And Big Tech rules the US Markets in a big way.

H

So an interesting two or three Weeks ahead. VERY HARD TO READ this next Week, but the Week of the 26th Nov looks ripe for a Sell Off.

The Chart Guy here have some interesting comments, giving Resistances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNTqg_qSaU

Talking about Tweets pumping the Markets. Jupiter conjunct r.Mercury.

Things all seem to come together towards the end of this Week ahead. I do see it more -VE than +VE.

So I will be looking to Sell Tops if I can looking for a Low to hit 28th Nov till 30th Nov.

Full Moon now too. Also low Volume in the USA but of course the European Markets should be open and therefore maybe the Options prices get out of cyinc late in the Week.

That's about it. I'd just be repeating things. So ....

Healthy Selling in the Week of the 26th Nov, and probably some before that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_B-13jjkc

H

So I was reading a Contemporary Technical Analysis yesterday to give me some guidance.

Things aren't clear. The NASDAQ Lunation looks +VE for this Full Moon, but much else looks -VE.

I was trying to see what December might bring.

Well there are plenty of changes in the Week of the 26th Nov.

The Week of the 3rd Dec sees Venus enter Scorpio and r.Mercury too. Normally that would be a -VE.

It comes after Venus has got a good kicking also.

Saturn is in Capricorn on sextile.

"We" should remember that Neptune and Pluto are still separating and that adds significantly to the General Downside.

So apart from Jupiter dancing with r.Mercury over the NASDAQ's own n.Jupiter and n.Mars things seem to be to the -VE into the middle of December.

H

So what is going on today ?

Mars square to Jupiter till 01:30 hrs Tuesday UKT ? Hardly a Shocker.

Mercury has turned retro over the Weekend and had time to bite ? Maybe.

Further, although I am nervous of Jupiter applying to r.Mercury it looks like it isn't something for this Week.

Mars gets in the way.

That just leave a possible +VE energy from the Lunation over the NASDAQ this Friday.

Of course the US Markets are closed for a half day then.

Probably need to turn to Technicals to see where further things might go.

H

WooWoo

I appreciate your enthusiasm and passion. I'm not much for understanding markets and so on, but I think that your posts tend toward the kind of thing which could be better summarised in a tweet or a blog. Typically the skyscript forums are better suited toward allowing a venue for greater discussion or conversation. There's not much scope for conversation here at the moment, and I think it may put some people off feeling able to contribute.

I know it's frustrating, but I wonder could you reframe your posts going forward to be more about opening up conversations that others can get involved with, or else summarise in a post or two what you think about the situation and see who else gets involved.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Paul,

If it was a Debating Space and I was talking over everybody else I'd agree. But I'm NOT trying to hog the space.

You are right I don't think many people know much about the Stock Markets and about Astrology.

But how are the ideas going to be developed unless somebody is willing to post them and see how they work.

I know people don't like it that I don't refer to too many natal Charts. They are VERY HARD to find.

You'd be amazed how the general pattern of The Stars affects the Main Markets.

Truly I find it utterly utterly bizarre (and worrying) that people have a problem with what I've shared here.

What is the problem ? I've an Astrological based system that allows me to generate a lot of profits.

Sorry am I confusing people with the truth ?

It has been said many times if people don't like what has been posted then don't read it.

And I'd be delighted if people chipped in. Where are the other people active in the Markets using Astrology ?

However, to some extent I've achieved what I want to achieve from this.

And that is to show up that there is an awful load of rubbish published in Books about The Stars and The Markets, and actually things are far simpler than you'll read in the Books.

And also to show people the sort of issues they have to consider.

I'd add a lot of what I've written is original thought. Hypothesis tested. Money risked. Hard won experience earned. Researched.

And what you don't want that ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

And while I can be bothered I think "We" do have this Selling opportunity till late next Week, and possibly into mid December.

Selling started this Week they think due to

a/ Low Volumes disproportionately moving the Markets due to the US holiday.
b/ Some open disagreement between the US Trade Officials and the Chinese
c/ Apple reportedly reducing the Purchase Orders.

Low Volumes are dangerous to sudden movements so I'm now even more concerned what Jupiter might bring to the Markets early next Week.

Next Week's Selling opportunity is therefore made harder to access as "We" may well get a sharp Rally thru till about 11pm UKT on the Tuesday 27th Nov.

Before the Selling is resumed.

That sort of mix of The Sun, Jupiter, r.Mercury with Mars in square clearly is complicated.

I'd imagine that Monday and Tuesday will be a bit of an anti climax.

Well based on the 10 or so years I've done this actively daily.

1/ Monday 26th Nov and Tuesday 27th Nov are hard to read but probably +VE till around 23hrs UKT on the Tuesday, with Jupiter conjunction r.Mercury.

2/ All the while that is going on a powerful -VE in the form of Venus, The Nodes, and r.Uranus is forming what I suppose is called a Grande Square ?

The completion of each part occurs during the latter part of the Week but Venus continues to oppose r.Uranus till about 02:00hrs on Saturday 2nd Dec.

"We've" got the G20, BREXIT and Italy all on the burner.

Interestingly the Venus r.Uranus opposition completes before the G20 Summit does so you'd expect a more harmonious Finish than the Start.

3/ However, looking into the Week of the 3rd Dec all of Venus, r.Mercury and Mars have affliction. Venus and r.Mercury arrive in fearful Scorpio and Mars applies to Neptune.

So although I'd expect it to be less -VE than the Week of the 3rd Dec it still doesn't have much +VE to speak of.

4/ It seems that a more harmonious phase starts in the Week of the 10th Dec. Basically, a case of -VE Cycles having expended themselves.

Working against the Harmony from the 10th Dec till the 16th Dec The Nodes move direct and apply to r.Uranus about 0°20'.

I think "We'll" find that things have settled down by then and "We'll" begin to Rally again for a while. The Node square r.Uranus though isn't an insignificant -VE.

5/ Certainly the New Year has some interesting situations with The Sun and The Moon as a New Moon in amongst Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn. A DEAD ENERGY to End All DEAD Energies.

And of course Uranus beginning to move forward again into Taurus but this time without Saturn to bring sense to it all.

Regards,

H

PS Astro aligns well with a BEARISH mood from Tuesday 27th Nov around 23hrs UKT till into early Saturday 1st Dec UKT.

Then Calmer with a bit of a Rally to begin the Week of the 3rd Dec, but again BEARISH from say the Wednesday 5th Dec thru till the 11th Dec.

Then again Calmer and probably a Rally.

PPS Massively frustrated by Powell's intervention. Venus exactly squaring the Nodes ?

I think Jupiter developing square to Neptune, balanced by Saturn's sextile to Neptune, may fuel a continuation of The Trump Trade through 2019.

Healthy enough in our Modern World as People use their Credit Cards to increase their Debt Levels. But aware that Interest Rates will be rising.

So perhaps my two near term Bearish Phases will be less Bearish now, and from the 12th Dec "We" may get a clear Rally taking hold.

I'll certainly be backing that.