Excellent. Thank you very much for that.

A question from me to you is that you relate Career changes to transits to the IC as possible proof.

For me the IC is really core inner fundamental changes. What do you think ?

I'll certainly be adjusting my Chart for Theresa Dis-May.

H

Just plugged the 26th Nov transits for the 01:50 am Chart. Worth a look.

As I am Invested in the BREXIT Outcome I'll let others draw their own conclusions.

But Pluto transiting the estimated Asc ?

Is she paying a terrible price for this.

It certainly looked like that from Sunday's photos of her at the CBI Meeting.

H

Hello WooWoo.

I'm looking at the MC-IC as an axis so transits can affect both home and career.

Regarding your point..."But Pluto transiting the estimated Asc ?"...I don't quite understand. The estimated ASC is 12-Leo-14.

Dean,

1/ Yeh ! Totally with you on the MC-IC axis. Hard one to deal with I find.

Could We say that the Asc-DC is also an axis ? I'm interested to learn things like this.

2/ Well Astrodiest is giving Cap on the Asc 20°36' for data 01:50hrs, Eastbourne England, 1 May 1956.

And even 13:50hrs doesn't give a Leo Ascendant.

Have I missed something ?

H

OK so the Vote on the BREXIT Deal is said to be on the 11th Dec, a Tuesday.

""No-one knows what would happen if this deal doesn’t pass. It would open the door to more division and more uncertainty, with all the risks that will entail."

Parliament will vote on the deal on Dec. 11 after a total of five days of debate, May's office said.

May has warned MPs that if they reject it, Britain could face leaving the EU without a deal - something businesses say would hurt the world's fifth largest economy.

The EU has also been clear that there is very little appetite to reopen the Brexit negotiations if parliament votes it down."

I think the Timing is interesting. On the whole "We'll" be coming into a more stable time after several -VE Weeks. Especially the end of the Mercury retro phase.

However, Mercury will be very close to an exact inconjunction with r.Uranus. And in fearful Scorpio.

Mercury SDs on the 7th Dec and therefore immediately comes under stress from r.Uranus. Exact late on the day on the 11th Dec it seems.

And the Moon will be coming out of the Dead Zone of Capricorn too.

H

I hope Theresa May wins this vote. My guess is that she will, but it is very stressful for her.

It looks to be her Mars, Neptune and Moons Nodes that are being activated.

Also and separately her Saturn at 29 degrees Scorpio 08 minutes, and planets aspecting it. This seems crucial, and transiting Mercury is exactly conjunct her Saturn.

We don't have her birth time and everything depends on exactly where her Moon and chart angles are, but I think the transits should be positive for her. But she is being tested, and it will be stressful for her.