The recent incident of ramming and seizing Ukrainian vessels is astrologically insignificant if we compare it to the natal chart of Russia and the natal chart of Ukraine. I think it will soon be forgotten. Similar incidents happen every day in the eastern borderland of Ukraine where soldiers get wounded in uncounted battles.
What will matter is the coming Sun eclipse that will fall on the Ascendant of Ukraine (15.42 Capricorn), joined by transiting Saturn.
I remember the eclipse of 2005 that fell on the Ascendant of the Third Republic of Poland (31.12.1989 0:00 Warsaw). This eclipse divided my nation and initiated the endless war between two major parties: Civic Platform and Law and Justice. Based on that observation of 2005, I think that soon there will be two political blocs fighting each other in Ukraine, perhaps one gathered around P. Poroshenko and the other around Y. Tymoshenko. However, I do not know enough about the Ukrainian political map to predict it accurately. Any Ukrainians reading this post? (Українці читаєте цей по??т?) :???:
The January 2019 eclipse falls also on the Neptune in the natal chart of Ukraine, which will probably intensify chaos in this country, and its rulers will demand further sacrifices from the nation. This eclipse is joined by Saturn (planet of poverty), and it symbolizes poverty and economy shrinking. :(
In recent years I was focusing my attention on the horoscope of Poland where the coming eclipse will be prominent, and by chance I compared it with the chart of Ukraine and I see it will be even worse there. Perhaps the crisis in Poland will have some impact on Ukraine, because to some extent Ukraine is economically dependent on Poland (2 million Ukrainians are living and working in Poland). :shock:
Please find below the horoscope chart of Ukraine for 24/08/1991 5:57pm Kiev. The source of the data for this chart are Ukrainian astrologers (Natalia Yatsenko)

hi wojtek,

thanks for your thoughtful and insightful post.. much appreciated!

you're right.. it would certainly help if we had an astrologer from ukraine here to shed more light on the inner workings of ukraine... i do read articles, but it is nothing like what a person living in ukraine could offer us here..

one thing i do know about and which goes with your viewpoint is that a very large amount of money is owed in 2019, which was a loan from the imf which is due 2019.. i am not sure exactly when in 2019, but this is from my reading an article dated feb 2018 that gave an overview on ukraines financial situation which is not very good.. one could say it is very bad actually and the fact a large number of ukraines have left ukraine, makes it a bigger concern... so - your comments about poverty - and the saturn theme are relevant to 2019..

nic campion in his book of world horoscopes gives 3 charts for ukraine.. the one you share has a different time then what is in his book.. you are working with aug 24th 1991 kiev and a 557pm time... the one in his book is using a 531pm time which makes the ascendant degree different by 7 degrees from the one you have shared for 557pm... perhaps the ukrainian astrologers you refer to would like to share the basis for the 557pm time? i am curious... thanks..

james_m wrote: nic campion in his book of world horoscopes gives 3 charts for ukraine.. the one you share has a different time then what is in his book.. you are working with aug 24th 1991 kiev and a 557pm time... the one in his book is using a 531pm time which makes the ascendant degree different by 7 degrees from the one you have shared for 557pm... perhaps the ukrainian astrologers you refer to would like to share the basis for the 557pm time? i am curious... thanks..
The source are minutes of the Ukrainian Parlament session:

http://rada.gov.ua/meeting/stenogr/show/4595.html

Hopefully at some point you can read someone complaining: ("Ми уже призначали ча?? розпочинати ??е??ію - о 17 годині, зараз 17 година 15 хвилин." which translates "We have already set a time to start the session at 5 p.m. and it will be 5:15 p.m. soon.". Then after watching the next 45 minutes of the video record of this session our Ukrainian colleagues calculated that it must have been 5:57pm when the Independence Declaration was adopted.

Regarding the IMF loan, the current arrangement expires in March 2019 indeed, but they managed to arrange another Stand-By-Arrangement for $4bln which will last 14 months:

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/20 ... rrangement

thanks wojtek!

i need to update my chart aug 24th chart for ukraine then! this is most helpful..

i note in the imf loan info link you share - "The agreement is subject to IMF management approval and approval by the IMF Executive Board. Board consideration is expected later in the year following parliamentary approval of a government budget for 2019 consistent with IMF staff recommendations and an increase in household gas and heating tariffs to reflect market developments while continuing to protect low-income households. "

i assume this has taken place.. i had heard of a place in ukraine that was cut off from gas and literally freezing.. i can't remember the name of the place... i can see how poroshenkos gov't would be viewed very unfavourably given all this, but it seems to me going for the braid queen would be just as bad, if not worse.. apparently she leads in the election polls... interesting timing of the imf extension which would seem to soften the atmosphere for poroshenko, going into next years election, as opposed to making his chances harder...

either way, ukraine seems very fragile as a country and moving towards some type of dictatorship, as opposed to a democracy...

Have found one more source. Seems that Nick Campion needs to update his records:

"After the break, at 5:55 p.m., the Supreme Soviet of Ukraine voted 321 to 2, with 6 abstentions, out of 360, for the Act of Declaration of the Independence of Ukraine and the creation of an independent Ukrainian state - Ukraine.

At 6 p.m., the Ukrainian Parliament voted 346 to 1, with 3 abstentions (out of 362), for the resolution declaring Ukraine an independent, democratic state, effective immediately, and calling for a republican referendum on December 1."

http://www.ukrweekly.com/old/archive/1991/359102.shtml

hamish

thanks for asking! i was re-reading the thread and noticed i had added some notes in my world horoscope book thanks to the post from Wojtek on the previous page -
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm

i am not sure how to proceed with this as i am a bit in the dark about a few things and the link that Wojek provided is no longer happening, along with the charts that i shared on all of this previously...

in nic campions book 2004 edition he uses a chart with the time zone BGT, but it seems there was a time zone BST - belarus standard time and russia standard time of UTC +3...

i had a chart revised off Wojeks post using the time of 557pm with BAT - UTC +3 to give me approx 15 capricorn rising, which i take it was what Wojek wa
s saying the ukrainian astrologers are using... since i am now working in sidereal,
below is a chart in sidereal for this same time off 24 august 1991 to kiev, ukraine...

with regard to some war over or involving ukraine - i can't see it astrologically... cheers james

Ya All,

t.Pluto will pass over the USA's n.Pluto around the 22nd Feb. And again two more times during 2022.

I wonder if that is the Weak Point that allows Putin in ...

H

Um ?

No Smoke Without Fire ......

Mars applies to Venus till the 6th March and they are besieged too.

Mars is stuck between Saturn and Pluto, and then Venus stuck between Saturn and Mars .....

Venus won't like Mars stalking Her, and Mars won't like being trapped.

The Pluto Saturn structure, and Mars Venus are Rising and therefore felt more acutely.

H

Probably looking at Putin's Chart will be helpful ...

Born 09:30am St Petersburg 7th Oct 1952 ..

Immediately I see Saturn move to oppose his Pluto and conjunct his North Node.

And square his r.Jupiter. And inconjunction to his Uranus.

Further, that is just the Start, and Saturn SDs around 25* and then returns over those Points.

Does that make the threat of War worse or more less ?

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swyqBkF6dpk