thanks amy - it would be nice if basil gave the basis for the birth time, especially as it is not listed on adb.... is it a wreckified time from starkmans software? hu nose... i have sent him an e mail asking the basis for it..

basil response - An astrologer posted a photo of his birth certificate on Twitter.

the obvious split iis connected directly to the transit of saturn... here's how...
midheaven is close to the midpoint of sun / moon at about 10 cap... saturn has just passed over this... last year, the transit of saturn over his moon was a part of this... however the pluto transit is indeed a big overhang the past year or 2 with pluto squaring both ends of the ascendant axis as it approaches a conjunct with his natal sun at 21 cap... the transformation of his sun - the 5th house ruler of the chart is being brought forward in a new romance... solar arc direction venus - conjunct his natal ascendant is more of same... i probably could look a bit more closely, but that is a good start on why now, and etc...

t uranus squaring his ascendant ruler mars the past year is also an important factor...

interesting to see the venus/saturn conjunction with saturn ruling the 2nd... also interesting to see the nodal axis on his midheaven axis - and again at the midpoint of his sun/moon... the eclipse data hits his sun strongly this year....

addendum... also - transiting nodal axis is right on bezos mars - another factor of great relevance at this moment in time as well...

Thanks for finding that chart with a birth certificate time James. The Midheaven, Moons Nodes, Jupiter pattern looks interesting regarding his success. I have noticed many times that the Moons Nodes making hard 1 degree orb or less aspects to the chart angles is associated with fame. I think his Sun, which is being currently transited by Pluto, is about his love life.