mercury which rules the ascendant is besieged by saturn and pluto.. perhaps one could say the public, as described by the moon in taurus and ruler of the 11th - is in good celestial shape, although applying to a sextile to neptune and departing from the trine from the 5th house saturn.. sun on the south node and ruler of the 12th seems to describe theresa mays position here very well.. i got this time off the net for when the vote results were given or made..

Fleur wrote:I think she will come up smiling. Juncker has dropped what he was doing to help her out. Transiting Jupiter is conjunct her Mars, and transiting Mercury's antiscion is square her Mars.

Very powerful transits to her chart, so something very decisive should happen. Maybe Juncker will offer her something good.
Mars opp her Sun and square Barnier`s Sun(9 jan 195...) Looks tense for coming days

Capricorn Ascendant

Hi everyone, my first post. I came across this site looking for info on the PM's rising sign. After seeing astralwanderer's post I suddenly knew that she has Capricorn rising. I am an intuitive astrologer ( I can see everyone frown and groan ) and don't do mundane anymore. The baseline here is that the rising sign can always be seen in the person. It fits in well with the mundane side that Capricorn is rising, I would like to see her in person to reinforce this !

Sure Saturn in Libra is the other possibilty but I do believe this is not so. I have pondered on her chart many times - did she have Aries or Scorpio rising ? - no it just did not feel right. Gemini or Sag ? - again no.

Now I have Capricorn intercepted in the first house with Sag rising, so it was a blind spot for me. Not until I read these posts did I suddenly know why I did not see this.

Any other views on this, or the ability to read and see a rising sign in a person ?

Strangely quiet on this Front here ?

I'm interested to see what Pluto dancing with the (True) South Node brings in very early April.

I've always seen the South Node as the realm of the Over Cozy. The Lazy. People too comfortable in their Skins.

Also how Saturn closing on Pluto does too. Will that calm Pluto or enrage him ?

Just now r.Mercury has been crossing under Neptune. A little bit of peace for the troubled minds ?

Will that make Leavers calmer or more agitated ?

H