A different question

Someone spoke to me anonymously on Instagram.
I asked the question: Is she who I think she is?

By "Is she who I think she is" I meant Is this person someone I am suspecting.

So I am assuming, I just have to look at the aspects between my significator, the Moon and 7th house significator to check if it is who I am suspecting. Because the person I am suspecting would be the 7th if she had not spoken anonymously.

But if she is not who I am suspecting then she is still 7th(a stranger). So how can I confirm who this person is?

Personally, I would look for what is occurring with my own significators. If you are correct you would expect the chart to emphasize correctness, such as your significator with a benefic or in nice aspect with the sun. If aspecting malefic influences it would suggest error. Also, the 7th house person should be described physically by significators and should help determine if it was that person.

Thanks Tanit.
How would you read this chart? My significator although a malefic is very strong in dignity. There is a grand trine between me, the moon and the lady I spoke to. I don't know what Venus in Sag looks like, so I can't verify whether she is the one. If Venus is supposed to describe her then Mars should describe me. So how would you describe me?

Venus is benefic herself and in addition to that, she is conjunct Jupiter another benefic. So I am wrong? She is not who I think she is?

If she is not who I think she is, then she must be someone else with a motive. she can't be 'innocent'. I don't know the benefic rule doesn't seem to work here.

I think I will post a chart for the time I discussed things with her. Maybe that will give an idea? I had an hour long discussion with her, but I will try to pick the time stamp of a conversation where she came across as shady.

So I checked my DM time stamps and took the time stamp where I told her something and she became very defensive. That's the first time I felt she was probably the woman I am suspecting. Until then I did not suspect at all. But I coudn't understand why she would pretend to be someone else to dish out details about herself, so I thought she someone who knows something and is trying to give me some information. It's only after I ended the conversation I asked the horary question and saved the time.

I am Saturn here in my own 12th house. The Moon is in Leo in the 7th house in applying grand trine to Mars, Venus and Jupiter.
She is the Sun in detriment in Aquarius in my 12th house.
The Sun and Saturn don't apply, but her 3rd house ruler Venus has just separated from a trine to Mars and now applies to Jupiter.
Sun has just seprated from a square to Uranus in the previous sign. Something happened that triggered her to contact me.
But I still cannot tell whether it is the one I am suspecting. So I am stuck again.

If we go by description of the planets then she is Sun a masculine planet and I am Saturn another masculine planet.

Re: A different question

Jupiterrising wrote:Someone spoke to me anonymously on Instagram.
I asked the question: Is she who I think she is?

By "Is she who I think she is" I meant Is this person someone I am suspecting.

So I am assuming, I just have to look at the aspects between my significator, the Moon and 7th house significator to check if it is who I am suspecting. Because the person I am suspecting would be the 7th if she had not spoken anonymously.

But if she is not who I am suspecting then she is still 7th(a stranger). So how can I confirm who this person is?
Not wanting to judge your question, Jupiterrising, I would still like to to make a remark as to the problem.

In my opinion you would need to describe the known person astrologically and then to examine, if there is a kind of identity or strong connection between the seventh and its lord and that first, known person and her description, or not.

The most easiest way would be given if you were in a relationship with the first person. If a friend, for example, you could examine whether your conversation was with your friend (lord 11) in reality or with your anonymous internet partner only.

Hi Johannes.

A friend would not try to talk to me anonymously. The one I am suspecting is just an acquaintance.

If the description of the one I am suspecting is needed, then, here you go:
She is of average height. Average looks. Very nice long hair. Very stylish. Obsessed with makeup.
I can describe her personality better:
She is full of herself and very arrogant. She loves attention. Also very manipulative and controlling.

I am super busy with grad school exams but I would interpret Venus conjunct Jupiter in the 9th as an attractive, youthful (at least in energy level) woman with chestnut hair. She is oriental the Sun and in a fire sign in a day chart, showing she is a direct, outspoken female. The 9th house emphasis could suggest a foreigner, professor, or religious person, etc. She seems friendly to you. I would think in connection to the 5th and 9th it could relate to a fun learning, travel or religious activity.

Venus can love attention, though.

There is something about Neptune in the 12th in aspect with her significator that is odd and her being with Jupiter in this way could suggest she is disguising herself as whatever Jupiter represents, I suppose. Normally I would think disguise would be suggested in other ways, such as combustion suggesting concealment or being in the 12th house. The nature of Venus is generally not super difficult so I am not sure if her intentions are entirely negative, especially with the grand trine. It doesn't seem to fit a manipulative and bad person. I didn't look at any secondary charts, though. Saturn is separating from Mars and is afflictive though and could represent the person you believe she is. To me the emphasis of Saturn on an angle in a separating square suggests some error on the part of the querent. Saturn with Pluto can be manipulative and controlling. Saturn is also rather plain in general and not usually attractive. As I have said before, it is often a very thin and bony person or bones are prominent in some way, especially the face. Saturn doesn't like attention, though. It is a solitary planet.