Namste, is there a job change

Hi everyone,

please see my horaray chart and advise is there a job change(soon). I am so stuck in present job .

I see L1 and L6 venus in 9th house(i am in travel industry :D ), with MC lord saturn. However its is opposing Moon querents mind.

those positive sign that change is coming soon? when venus enters 10th house and conjuntc Sun in 10th house?

Awaiting guidence. Thank you

Have you applied for another job? Venus is separating Sextile from Mercury in Pisces. If you have, then maybe you might get the job because Moon next trines Mercury in the 11th, that is 2nd from the 10th.

There are other indications that the situation might not change. Angles fixed, MC in early degrees and Moon translating light from Venus to Saturn your current job ruler bringing you back to your current job.

It's a mixed chart in my opinion. Others might give you a more clearer answer.

Hi Deerpat - didn't you say before that your daughter is working in travel too? I vaguely remember this from either a PM or one of the discussions. I wonder if Mercury represents her (5th ruler) and the 11th rules income from a business. Do you work together or maybe are considering a travel business, such as cruises (Neptune/Pisces influences), especially via Mercurial things, such as using online resources. I am not seeing a lot of indications of change but Saturn tends to represent improvement of the current situation through hard work, time and effort. In the day it is more positive and suggests you will become more educated in this line of business and could become an expert in it. The angles are fixed and Saturn ruling the 10th tends to show lack of change, but that could be because you stay within the same realm of work. Your finances are probably weak but the influence on the Moon to the 2nd ruler might suggest a change in income soon. I do think it would point more so towards a Mercurial/3rd house emphasis, and maybe with your daughter.

Keep in mind that none of us are professional astrologers and this is a forum for questions/discussions and not divination readings, so please remember to make the decisions based on your own reading of the chart, as the astrologer of the chart. I say this because I have noticed in the past you posted a lot of personal job questions in various areas of the forum, seeking readings. I would hate for any of us to influence another person's decisions based on our own interpretations, since that is not the point of the forums. There are many professional astrologers online who do that.

Jupiterrising wrote:Have you applied for another job? Venus is separating Sextile from Mercury in Pisces. If you have, then maybe you might get the job because Moon next trines Mercury in the 11th, that is 2nd from the 10th.

There are other indications that the situation might not change. Angles fixed, MC in early degrees and Moon translating light from Venus to Saturn your current job ruler bringing you back to your current job.

It's a mixed chart in my opinion. Others might give you a more clearer answer.
thanks for ur inputs, in fact I have just finished redrafting my resume and would soon be sending across to travel companies. As far as coming back to present job, no chance at all.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hi Deerpat - didn't you say before that your daughter is working in travel too? I vaguely remember this from either a PM or one of the discussions. I wonder if Mercury represents her (5th ruler) and the 11th rules income from a business. Do you work together or maybe are considering a travel business, such as cruises (Neptune/Pisces influences), especially via Mercurial things, such as using online resources. I am not seeing a lot of indications of change but Saturn tends to represent improvement of the current situation through hard work, time and effort. In the day it is more positive and suggests you will become more educated in this line of business and could become an expert in it. The angles are fixed and Saturn ruling the 10th tends to show lack of change, but that could be because you stay within the same realm of work. Your finances are probably weak but the influence on the Moon to the 2nd ruler might suggest a change in income soon. I do think it would point more so towards a Mercurial/3rd house emphasis, and maybe with your daughter.

Keep in mind that none of us are professional astrologers and this is a forum for questions/discussions and not divination readings, so please remember to make the decisions based on your own reading of the chart, as the astrologer of the chart. I say this because I have noticed in the past you posted a lot of personal job questions in various areas of the forum, seeking readings. I would hate for any of us to influence another person's decisions based on our own interpretations, since that is not the point of the forums. There are many professional astrologers online who do that.
Hi Tanit,
no, i mentioned that we both joined a certification course in travel and tourism. That course finished this month. She is in her first year graduation, so no chance working with her, besides u mentioned correctly finances are really weak, so no chance of self employment or higher studies in this field.

So wondering regarding your statement change in income soon. There could be 2 possibilities on that, a job change with better salary, or being jobless :(

thanks

So wondering regarding your statement change in income soon. There could be 2 possibilities on that, a job change with better salary, or being jobless
The 2nd ruler is Mercury in detriment, which would suggest bad finances currently, but the Moon is quite strong, in a fruitful sign and applying to the 2nd ruler, which would suggest a positive change in income, from whatever source (something with a 3rd house emphasis). If being jobless were likely, I would not expect the Moon to be so favorable with the 2nd ruler, so I doubt that. Sometimes the 2nd can show up as career indicators more so than 10th, but not usually. I normally think of Saturn ruling the 10th with fixed angles as lack of change but the Moon in a cardinal sign, in domicile would help that. Saturn does not typically represent higher education (it can but more so for subjects like science, the arcane, complex subjects, etc.), but can represent more hands on experience that leads to achieving your goals in the end and that was what I meant. Since you asked for the short term (soon), Saturn describing this is not super helpful because Saturn tends to be a long term influence. I would assume it is describing the process of achieving your goals takes years and in the short term you may not see huge changes, but some improvement from the current situation.

Good luck, however things go.

Tanit3333 wrote:
So wondering regarding your statement change in income soon. There could be 2 possibilities on that, a job change with better salary, or being jobless
The 2nd ruler is Mercury in detriment, which would suggest bad finances currently, but the Moon is quite strong, in a fruitful sign and applying to the 2nd ruler, which would suggest a positive change in income, from whatever source (something with a 3rd house emphasis). If being jobless were likely, I would not expect the Moon to be so favorable with the 2nd ruler, so I doubt that. Sometimes the 2nd can show up as career indicators more so than 10th, but not usually. I normally think of Saturn ruling the 10th with fixed angles as lack of change but the Moon in a cardinal sign, in domicile would help that. Saturn does not typically represent higher education (it can but more so for subjects like science, the arcane, complex subjects, etc.), but can represent more hands on experience that leads to achieving your goals in the end and that was what I meant. Since you asked for the short term (soon), Saturn describing this is not super helpful because Saturn tends to be a long term influence. I would assume it is describing the process of achieving your goals takes years and in the short term you may not see huge changes, but some improvement from the current situation.

Good luck, however things go.
:' Thank You