Will I stay over for longer than planned?

Hi all. i will be going to visit my partner in another city. Our relationship hasn't been going on too well lately and i know he is kind of upset with me. He asked me to stay over for three days and i was okay with that earlier and not very keen myself for his company for a longer time but now i have had a change of mind (shown by Mercury retro) and would like to be with him for a longer time. So the question is - Will my stay in my partner 's house be extended?

I will be able to give feedback end of this month.
Im finding it hard to be objective to read the chart. I am Mercury in detriment and fall and at critical degree and retrograde and moon combust- all at the same time!!! So you all know my condition!! :-sk

He is Jupiter domiciled and squaring both my significators. I would read my significators being in Pisces as a sign of my wanting him where as his significator being in Sagittarius as a sign of him not caring . Both moon and mercury in turned fourth show me wanting to be there at his house. Moon is translating the light of sun and jupiter to mercury which may be a helpful influence.

Even though him as Jupiter is not interested in me, with mercury now retrograding back into the turned 4th house instead of moving out from there it seems like i will eventually stay at his place for a longer time? What are your thoughts about this? Traditionally reading, he as Jupiter becomes very receptive to both of my significators welcoming them into his house as it were . But in my charts i have seen Frawley's receptions work well so i wouldn't read it that way although im very much open to this line of traditional reading as well by those who follow it as generally the same conclusion is reached following either approach if the chart is read correctly.

Thanks for looking and sharing :D

Hi Serene,
It really is hard to interpretate it! :neutral:
I'll put my thoughts.
Your significator is Mercury in his house (4th - 7th). Instead of looking at the relationship problems you both are facing at this moment right, why don't we just look at "you" and the significator of his "house"?
I think it's a simpler way of trying to interpret the chart: skipping stages.

Neptune rises in his 4th, showing the relationship problems, then comes the Sun: your trip (ruling the 3rd). Then, we see the Moon in Pisces.
The Moon separates from Neptune (conjuction) and is aspecting in a conjunction with Mercury (you).
7 degrees!
Would it be for 7 days?

UPDATE
Meeting is cancelled. :( :( :( :(

My significator on the malefic Scheat conjuncting the weeping degree.
Today some big fight and drama happened. He told me not to come and blocked me on his social media. Lets see what happens next.
The way the things are volatile with us i still have some hope. :-?

Miss Watson i will update if i go.

Thanks for reading

I am sorry for this :( :(
Why don't you try to look at the applying aspects of his significators to try to find the root of the problem? Just a thought.

Anyway, crossing my fingers and wishing the best to you!

Hi Serene:

Not to add insult to injury but do you think he has your best interests in mind?

He is in his own sign and house - concerned only with himself.

:???:
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Hi Moonbright thank you so much for your concern. Often in our own charts we lack objectivity so any insights are always welcome. I have a habit of casting frequent charts , something like 4-5 charts a month on our relationship and this may be the reason. :???: I have seen his significator usually positioned in the radical 5th. There are times when his significator shows excellent reception and then other times when it shows something akin to rejection like here.Infact the very same day I cast another chart asking about his feelings for me after the fight and in that chart, his significator showed that he is probably repenting.

Dear Miss Watson and all

Here is an update! He unblocked me the next day and after a couple of more days made up with me and invited me to visit him just as it had been planned!
Meanwhile thinking that I will no longer be meeting him I went ahead to plan another short trip to another place. So now I travel to this place and from there travel to his city. And my travel time is now increased to 7 days! So perhaps the chart showed that in your reading Miss Watson!
Still don't know if our time together can be extended. Let's see .
I will update :D

The final outcome

Miss Watson you were right that my stay will be longer than planned. Originally we had planned for three days but I ended up staying for two more days, a total of 5 days at his home and 2 days at another city. So 7 days in all. It was more or less good but it wasn't as great as it could have been. But I'm happy I went. Thank you for your helpful insights on the chart. :D

Serene wrote:The final outcome

Miss Watson you were right that my stay will be longer than planned. Originally we had planned for three days but I ended up staying for two more days, a total of 5 days at his home and 2 days at another city. So 7 days in all. It was more or less good but it wasn't as great as it could have been. But I'm happy I went. Thank you for your helpful insights on the chart. :D
Hello, Serene!
Thanks for the update! :D :'