Where the library card

[
]

[/img]

Lost the library card, we've been searching for days. Since lost objects are the 4th house it seems it's in the area buried away deep under something. Saturn ruler of 4th conjunct Pluto.

We've searched the car, which is kept in a nearby carpark. Any thoughts?

Lost objects are represented by the 2nd house.
Its ruler, Mars, in 9th in Cancer.
He is in a changeable house, and weak for being in a fall. Difficult to be found, and usually through another person. But Jupiter retrograde is a good indication the object will back to you.
Cancer and Scorpio are signs of water, indicating part of the lower part of the room. Close to plumbing, like kitchen or bathroom.
Cancer can also indicate water and food are used and served - sinks, kitchen, laundry, pumps, basements, dining room.

A recent experience has shown me that the 1st house had complete influence on the response and the moon as well. But it was a chart interpreted in less than 5 minutes and I found the object 1 minute after the interpretation.
I think it makes sense that, considering it's a library card, we should look at the 9th.

Any information other than the one you have passed on could help us with the interpretation.

I'll have to reread my Lilly

Thought lost objects were represented by the 4th house not second. Must reread my Lilly.

There is no plumbing in the car. Although we do have a cooler in the boot. Perhaps it slipped out and is in there. We have not checked the boot and we went all through the inside of the car this morning.

We doubt it's in the house because he never took it out of the car. Leaves it in there just in case.

Thank you for the assistance. We'll check the boot, the cooler and maybe even his drinks bag. (Also in the boot).

Thanks for posting moonwise.

Keep in mind I'm very rusty at "lost" charts.

Both the Sun and the Moon are above the earth - a better chance that you will find it.

The Moon is also a significator of the lost item and it is in an angle so another testimony of recovery.

Significator of the 2nd is cadent so it may take some looking but applying to the conjunction of the North Node, another testimony that it may be found but with effort.

Significator of 4th is Saturn as you mentioned also cadent. The 4th house is "the ground on which the item lies". Saturn is old or dark places, Capricorn, low, dark places, near thresholds or boundaries. Pluto can refer to plumbing, also garbage. Saturn can also refer to those things.

I've seen charts where Saturn appeared to indicate that the item was stuck or hung-up on something.

Rightly or wrongly the T-square resonates with me. It includes Jupiter, natural significator of libraries, is it possible it was left at the library, in a theatre, kids' section, arts section, ie: fifth house location?

That's all I can come up with for now. Best of luck!
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

I follow Sylvia De Long's book, that's the reason I considerer the 2nd House. It always worked for me, but I have to read Lilly's!
The 4th house is "the ground on which the item lies". Saturn is old or dark places
In this case, it makes sense that you think it's under something.

If you believe that is a 4th House issue, try to look for some place with wood (Capricorn), some low-ceilinged place that has little furniture.
It includes Jupiter, natural significator of libraries, is it possible it was left at the library, in a theatre, kids' section, arts section, ie: fifth house location?
The Moon in Leo may indicate some playground, living room.
Is there any playground, wet floor/grass where your car is parked?