Thanks Tanit. I wrapped my head around this so many times I can't see straight. I'm aware what astrology does & doesn't do, I'm not a particularly adept, but I have been at it for decades. I've heard it said reading your own is the hardest and this is certainly true in my case.

My copy of Hand's Transits and Progressions is falling apart. :)

I'd love to hire an pro, but Pluto and Saturn are giving me no quarter (pun intended).

Thanks for posting that link, I have been through such an enormous amount of crap this year, it got wiped out of my memory. Will go back to read and reread as both you and James gave me a lot of valuable advice.

THANK YOU!

Unfortunately, an unfavorable period will not end soon.

2018, and 2019 are financially unfavorable, especially if you have a loan.
As things are connected in life, since this year, there are circumstances that threaten the home field changes.

material or business situation can be compared with 2009/2010 or 1980.

Future changes in the home field can be compared with 1993

But that is not all. There is an emotional situation similar to 2005/06, the final change of everyday life like 1982

So from 2018 until the end of 2022 will change your complete situation as it is now. First financial then home situation then emotional and ultimately complete your everyday life. of course the events will be interwoven in this and the next three years...

I wish you good luck to deal with the coming period

Hello Alex.

Thank you checking out my chart.

The reference periods you mentioned in the past were a vast improvement over my current time period. All of them.

Your time and attention are greatly appreciated, as your good wishes.
But if the past references are indicator of the present and future, things should be looking up.

Though I wish this were the case, how this could happen eludes me.

Wow Tanit- I never even heard of this!

I'm getting an education, THANK YOU!

Business has been so erratic; June so-so, but July? An absolute dog!

I'm absolutely looking into this. I work for myself, because it's the only way for me, but its been tough. I'm hoping Sadalsuud comes through for me as he has so many times before. I'm just not good enough to tell.

Thanks again!

Re: Am I at the end?

jac wrote:Everything is on the skids; will I be saved by shrubbery, or veer off the cliff?
Thank you.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... bFKX3qLUO7
Hi jac: Since you are trying to analyze your own situation here is a perspective from Indian astrology (sidereal).
You are currently in the subperiod of Ketu in the main period of Saturn since late May of this year through early July of 2020.
Your tertiary progressed Saturn is also on the 2nd Equal Bhava Madhya limiting your second house of wealth, status and family.
The current affliction of transiting Ketu to transiting Saturn by conjunction affects you deeper than most due to the coincidence of the Sa/Ke dasha (progression). After the last conjunction of Sa/Ke on 9.28.19, your situation will improve. After the first week of October, you will feel greater relief but you are not "out of the woods" quite yet, see note below. The following sub-period of Venus after July of 2020 will be much better except that there may be disputes in relationships.

Note that subperiods of Ketu are almost always stressful. Natal Ketu is in your fourth house and puts stress in matters of one’s status, professional issues, mental and domestic peace. Efforts, in general, and acquiring immovable properties get blocked. Employment or a change in professional ventures do not fructify.
Best regards and blessings.

Very good take from AJ based in Indian astrology regarding your current cycles
in the chart. The world is suffering now from the saturn node conjunction in the sky. Especially true for all people running planetary periods of saturn and south node (ketu), as you seems to do according to AJ.
As Aj says ketu is in the 4th house in your chart, especially hard on an emotional level....so keep going..this phase will end.

AJ, Stefan; Thank you all most gracious for your wonderful help, much appreciated! Good to know light is coming from somewhere- yes, most stressful.

Tanit, I'll have to sit down and try to understand the firdaria. So much "new" (new to me, but ancient otherwise!) for me to learn. Thank you! ;)
Last edited by jac on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanit3333 wrote: This was already mentioned in profections also for western astrology. He is in a Capricorn profection year. He posted this right after the lunar eclipse on that planetary configuration in his 1st in transit, as I already mentioned, hence his cry out and feeling tired of it all (which is understandable).
Yes, that is true but yet Indian astrology has presented the heart of the matter in the most lucid manner so far in the thread. I am biased as my selective perception prefers my own method ;) western or sidereal, both systems yield tangible results.
Tanit, I thank you for all of your selfless sagacity you share on this forum and taking on the additional burden of being a moderator as well.
Be Well.

AJ wrote:
Tanit3333 wrote: This was already mentioned in profections also for western astrology. She is in a Capricorn profection year. She posted this right after the lunar eclipse on that planetary configuration in her 1st in transit, as I already mentioned, hence her cry out and feeling tired of it all (which is understandable).
Yes, that is true but yet Indian astrology has presented the heart of the matter in the most lucid manner so far in the thread. I am biased as my selective perception prefers my own method ;) western or sidereal, both systems yield tangible results.
Tanit, I thank you for all of your selfless sagacity you share on this forum and taking on the additional burden of being a moderator as well.
Be Well.
Yes, thank you Tanit.
You're ALL wonderful. 8)