stefan,

those are really good observations.. thanks! aj and i were bouncing some comments back and forth via e mail and touched on some of this, but not what you have touched on!

via transits i mostly was considering rahu in the 10th moving towards the midheaven degree as a sign of increase in his professional position.. this is due to continue to a certain extent given the cluster of planets in gemini - talking sidereal - which includes a nodal axis return...

after that, i thought the solar arc midheaven to opposite saturn was relevant.. saturn is in trine position to his midheaven and other 10th house planets from the sign aquarius..

the 2019 solar return has midheaven at 22 cancer - square jupiter at 22 aries from the 8th as well.. i would consider that a positive inheritance of greater position.. other aspects of this i don't see as favourable - sr mars in opp to pluto, while the profection year is aries -mars - 8th sign - again sidereal data.. he might have been given this position of political power, but i think it is going to be a rocky road for him..

aj and i also discussed the uk 1801 chart.. there are a number of fascinating connections for this time frame using the solar arc directions and tertiary progressions.. perhaps i can comment on that and more on boris's sidereal chart when i find some free time!

thanks for your posts stefan - really great!

The precession corrected transits for the 1066 chart are quite dramatic !

Tr. UR-00-ASC
Tr. PL-00-MC

Brexit is coming nearer. Today a shut down of parliament was discussed.
Boris Johnson announced plans to suspend parliament for a critical five-week period in the run-up to Brexit.
Uranus precession corrected transit conjuncton with 1066 UK Ascendant spells sudden and new developments in the country, Brexit.

Precession corrected transit Pluto on MC have shown changes in leadership and intense clashes within the government.

Chart below with transits for the upcoming new moon. 30 Aug.
The new moon is 135' to MC and transit pluto, triggering the transit into effect this week. Transit Mars also 135' to same point...
Strange things happening in the UK these days..... :D

stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

Yes thanks James, for showing these impressing Solar arc directions to the 1801 chart. I have not studied the UK charts for awhile.

Angular directions to a valid chart is among the strongest there is...
Showing this one of the important times in modern history of UK.
Pluto is about change and power issues. Upheaval. Mars also describes the acuteness of things and the many conflicts. The people seems tired and a bit depressed as well for this longtime uncertain process...(MO-SA arc).

thanks stefan - my descriptions were a bit overly dramatic! i agree with you about pluto and the change that is about to take place... just how one views this, it is hard for me to not see it as some type of power struggle as well that is going to necessitate a real change for the people of uk here... so in that regard, pluto offers a transformative impact for the non planet that some astronomers want to make a planet again!

james_m wrote:stefan,

thank you!

it doesn't seem to matter whether one looks at the 1066 chart for the uk, or the 1801 chart... below shows the riveting solar arc directions to the 1801 chart on the outer wheel...

sa ascendant conjunct 8th house mars in taurus, meaning this is about money..
sa pluto on the ascendant meaning this is a power move on the part of those wanting to take advantage of others... sa moon exactly opposite saturn ( both sa moon and saturn aspect the natal ascendant by 135 adn 45 aspects), meaning the people are being screwed... north node conjunct neptune in scorpio - more of the money thing and it not appearing anything like what it seems on the surface.. and etc. etc.. i am sure the ordinary people of the uk will be glad when this chapter is past...

ironically mars in taurus is in 7th cusp over Germany,Poland etc at the aries ingress

hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...

james_m wrote:hi tt,

which aries ingress? the one coming up for 2020 has mars in cap... this one past had mars in taurus as memory serves.. do you have any charts to go with the comment and what do you take this to mean for poland and germany? thanks...
yes the last one
do the ACG chart at astro.com

People talk about the need for time lords when looking at transits but look at Boris Johnson.

the virgo transits in his 12th house squaring his gemini planets clearly show the betrayal of his partners,as sun rules 11th. He is in a 8th house profection but I fail to see any connection with the events

that's the germany aries ingress 2019...

denmark moves mars a bit further away at 16 ascendant axis to 23 mars position fixed... swedens ascendant axis is 17 - a bit closer... sweden has had some serious problems this year, so the imagery fits... i haven't witnessed it so much with germany or denmark, but i am not following the news on these countries closely...

uk chart above has mars further away still, but if you factor in the proximity of the mars-uranus midpoint - it tightens up considerably... clearly the uk is going thru major angst and upheaval...

mars is much closer to square the midheaven degree and brings the mars-venus square to the fore... that is the love and hate aspect when found in a square - more hate then love as i understand it! see the 90 degree wheel below...

thanks for pointing out the data on the aries ingress chart TT.. cheers james

Once again the solar arc, this time for Febr. 1st, 2020, "90-degrees-circle" view. Will put a lot of stress on both GB and EU-countries - ?
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.