Hello Everyone:

When Macron was elected in the Spring of 2017 I found it somewhat startling that Tr. Saturn was then in Sagittarius so close to entering his 12th house.

For a political leader who needs to show "results" to a demanding electorate and other international leaders do you really want Saturn in your 12th during your term of office?

Well, here we are and Tr. Saturn is in his 12th and Macron seems to be floundering.

The upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction will be firmly in the 12th as well; and Saturn rules his ASC, Pluto rules his MC.

Is it possible that he will be forced to resign within the next year?

curtis -- what happened with the bitcoin bank run? nothing?

dean - thanks for drawing that to my attention... i went and looked at macrons chart last night after you mentioned this.. below is his chart..

he has a sun/mercury in the 12th sign to his cap ascendant.. his presidency chart is essentially a saturn transit to his sun - 12th house sun... there are an unusual number of 12th house saturn types that have made it to the usa presidency... i don't have a number, but both bush junior and trump have saturn in the 12th sign to their leo ascendant.. maybe saturn in the 12th is about service to the community and it is a good place for it, as opposed to thinking it is all a negative? i am just speculating here..

i would say with macron, i have a hard time reading this astro chart!~ having mars and saturn over in the relationship sphere of his chart - 7th and 8th house, doesn't seem especially attractive.. he is married to an older women as about as much as i know about him on this level and the fact he has managed to really alienate a large number of french people after having been elected... it seems like macron has some powerful and influencial friends and connections and that more then anything, with the exception of his pretty boy face, which apparently was enough to convince the french folks to vote for him.. what does that say about the french voting public? lol... i see this as the pluto conjunct libra north node and up in the 10th sign area..

he has an out of sign opposition to jupiter in cancer retro... the quck analysis on this is that if i read it as an 8th sign to his sun - he is wealthy, even if jupiter is retro and out of sect..

he could be an effective leader with saturn transiting his 12th - or solar first house here.. he will have his work cut out for him clearly, but it is still possible... as i see it he is in power thanks the same neo-liberal agenda that is not working for many at this point.. he seems like an elitist type leader which is also another bad sign, if i read that correctly... the msm has been in his corner for the most part, as they seem to operate from the same agenda.. it will be interesting to see how things go moving forward here.. the transiting nodal axis has been very close to the ascendant-descendant axis in his chart...

i am not sure what has come out of the full moon eclipse if anything - yet.. the jan 6th partial solar eclipse just past would appear to be more unsettling for him, while the jan 21st total lunar eclipse to his chart looks mostly positive.. perhaps i could look after the eclipse data for the summer to his chart too.. the july 2nd total solar eclipse doesn't look so great with mars at zero leo conjunct his descendant.. the partial lunar eclipse july 16th looks moderately better....

addendum... relevant quote i just read which i am adding to all this..

"I'm sure you notice that the gilets jaunes protests which is now in the 10th week are not reported at all at least in US media. If such protests were taking place in Russia, Syria, Venezuela or any place the Borg deems "enemies" there would have been non-stop hysteria on CNN, Fox, NBC, NY Times and WaPo."

james_m wrote:curtis -- what happened with the bitcoin bank run? nothing?
Well I don't think the majority of the population of France is going into crypto at the moment. As for the bank run, it's unlikely that you will get anything out of the established msm narrative other than that "everything is OK", until of course it isn't OK and it's obvious because they can no longer hide the fact. For now it seems, that the banking system is still intact. Luke Rudkowski (https://wearechange.org) has said that there have been reports of ATM outages.

We should watch this weekend in particular. Rumor is that the gendarme's are stepping it up to live ammo and chemical weapons that can spread 6 blocks in a matter of seconds. Maybe this is just to scare protesters away, but nothing has worked to bring down the size of the crowds so far and they seem to be getting desperate.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

it doesn't seem like much has changed in the set up with france.. the riots continue and the general unrest is quite significant... i looked at the 2019 arties ingress with scorpio rising and mars in taurus - square venus - hitting the midheaven degree as well and that seems to also sum up the ongoing unrest here..

2020 aries ingress doesn't look that much better in terms of stability.. the rising degree is where the jupiter-saturn conjunction takes place later in the year, so france factors into an insight into the jupiter-saturn conjunction future here too.. i wonder what the fate of france and europe is with all of this if they can't contain the unrest in france? see 2020 aries ingress below..

meanwhile there are some interesting astro observations to be made on macrons chart... his birthday is on dec 21st, so the solar return could be looked at, along with the upcoming profection year - a 7th house profection... solar arc pluto is conjunct his midheaven at the moment - which is an interesting signature for the man here.. power and control or lose of power and control would be an obvious theme circulating in the mans life... how to process the neoliberal agenda while you have a population that have been brutalized by your police force while out in the streets demonstrating - ain't pretty..

if you want to use uranus - the transit of uranus to the conjunction of saturn in the 1792 chart also seems quite fitting...