Trump Impeachment

Hello Forum:

On December 18, 2019, at 8:34 PM ET, Washington, DC, Speaker Nancy Pelosi lowered the gavel to announce the vote on Article I. It passed and President Donald Trump was officially impeached by the House of Representatives.

Notice that Uranus is on the MC square to Venus, ruling the MC.

One could suggest that the entire process going forward will be fraught with instability and chaos. What is expected could be upended.

So, this morning, I came across this article from the Associated Press, “Impeachment trial plans in disarray as Congress heads home.???

Indeed…expect the unexpected...and it's only Day 1.

Regards,
Dean B.

Its interesting that exactly 21 years ago this week President Clinton was also impeached by the House of Representatives. So an exact square of Uranus between the two events.

It seems quite clear the Republican dominated Senate will not impeach Trump.

The political argument has now moved on to the conflict between the two houses with Nancy Pelosi being criticised by the Senate for delaying passing the documentation setting out the case for impeachment.

Longer term will this damage Trump or will he continue to use this process as evidence of victimisation by the Democrat Controlled House of Representatives?

Its interesting that Trump's personal approval rating is up to 45-46% which is an all time high.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

As I study and appreciate more traditional astrology, I would nevertheless find it hard to give up Uranus.

Donald Trump's tweets on Christmas Day-- of all times-- were repetitive insults for Speaker of the House Pelosi, and criticism of the governor of California for the state's homeless problem. (Never mind that a big cause of homelessness in CA is unaffordable high housing costs, e. g. free market capitalism at work. Never mind that Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus, who said, "Blessed are the poor....)

In Trump's natal horoscope, his sun conjuncts Uranus and the NN and is opposed by his moon. (key words: volatile identity and emotions.) This configuration of Uranus is now much tighter in his secondary progressions. His natal Mars is close to his ascendant in the 12th house. Trump's solar arc Uranus (sudden upsets) conjuncts his Mars (anger, aggression.)

The synastry between Trump's chart and the USA Sibly "birth" chart shows Sibly's Mars conjunct Trump's Uranus.

Of course, Donald Trump has some positive aspects in his horoscope, and also by transit/progression. But given his pattern of angry (martial) Tweet storms, I thought the Uranus connection was interesting.

As I study and appreciate more traditional astrology, I would nevertheless find it hard to give up Uranus.
The problem is that you're still thinking "modern astrology", if I may say so. Instead of Uranus, think "Mars" or "Sun". Then, use planetary periods. Fridaria and Decennials. Use the distributors (Lord of the terms of directed Ascendant in the Radix and in the solar returns). Overtime, you'll learn specific techniques and be astonished you did'nt used transaturnians, even though you "knew" you had to use them…

For transaturnians, use them as "FSLO", "Fixed Stars like Objects": especially in closed conjunctions and without dignities in the zodiac…
Regards,
François CARRIÈRE

About Trump: remember he has a closed conjunction of Mars to his Ascendant, plus a trine from Rahu (North node), and afflicted Moon. He is born 4 hours before a lunar eclipse. He can't bridle his tongue/fingers ':-)
Regards,
François CARRIÈRE

carriere.francois wrote:
The problem is that you're still thinking "modern astrology", if I may say so. Instead of Uranus, think "Mars" or "Sun". Then, use planetary periods. Fridaria and Decennials. Use the distributors (Lord of the terms of directed Ascendant in the Radix and in the solar returns). Overtime, you'll learn specific techniques and be astonished you did'nt used transaturnians, even though you "knew" you had to use them…

For transaturnians, use them as "FSLO", "Fixed Stars like Objects": especially in closed conjunctions and without dignities in the zodiac…
Wow. "Still thinking modern astrology" is not a problem for me. I may get to those other techniques in time, but I have no interest in becoming a traditional purist.

Too Uranian for that, I suppose. I could just as easily argue that if trads used Uranus, they could simplify their analyses.

I just don't see the need for continuing an us-vs. them debate about modern vs. traditional astrology anymore. I'm kind of a hybrid, with a more classical, less "psychological" use of modern methods.

My feeling is that if Ptolemy had known about Uranus, he would have used it, given his interest in the Aristotelian proto-science of his day. Ptolemy was seriously concerned to get astrology off of what he (and Valens) regarded as a magical footing. Given Ptolemy's enormous influence on the subsequent development of astrology, possibly we wouldn't be having this conversation if ancient star-gazers had developed telescopes.

January 12 will be a fun day to watch, impeachment-wise, given the exact Saturn-Pluto conjunction conjunct Trump's vertex at 22 Capricorn and opposite his natal Saturn at 23 Cancer.

some of you might find bob's comments worth revisiting from the past few years... bob's name at skyscript is unique_astrology. you can find his comments towards the bottom or this thread...
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10331
unique_astrology wrote:Hi James,

There are actually a series of very difficult dates in January 2020, for tRump.

The reason for January 13, 2020, target date was because that is the date tRump's natal Saturn is opposed by the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto - the heaviest difficult transit to his natal chart in the 4 year period he was sworn to. The events or people with strong aspects to that point are from nature and that there are so many of them in American political history indicate to me that the time is probably going to be a major point in American political history.

It could be an impeachment conviction, a resignation, a removal of tRump for medical reasons or death.
of course bob has been way out in front by stating that the last year of trumps presidency would be the most challenging - something i also stated based of much the same data..

however, i wonder if trump can't also pull off another win in the election of nov 3rd 2020? keen astrology students will note the return of the nodal axis to the same place in trumps natal chart for this time frame... i am using the true node as opposed to mean nodes at this point in time... i have been encouraged to do so and like what i am seeing based on this change.. and of course in trumps chart the sun is in a conjunction with uranus and rahu- the north node, while his natal moon is conjunct ketu - the south node... depending on how you interpret all that might play into where you think trump is at here - trad or modern be damned, lol..

at the time of trumps 2016 election win, the north node was approaching a conjunction to his ascendant, tightening up jan 20 2017 when he was inaugurated... i happened to notice boris johnsons win the past month coincided with north node close to his midheaven... it seems to me having the north node close to an important position in the natal chart - whether sun, ascendant or north node, is a time of greater power and recognition for people with this transit of the north node..

some people might want consider just how relevant using the nodes are.. personally i continue to get a lot of bang for the buck of studying the nodal axis closely.. just how it plays out for trump around the january 12th 2020 area might have something to do with how astrologers view the conjunction of transiting rahu on trumps mercury, while jupiter opposes this position... mercury seems to be positioned fairly well in the sidereal zodiac for him, by being in gemini... i am not convinced these transits are going to pan out as many might like to believe... we'll see...

James, thanks for mentioning Bob's (unique_astrology) mundane astrology work. I haven't seen him there lately, but he is also a member of the Astrologers Community forum, where he's posted some astrologically advanced analyses.

I confess I haven't much considered transiting nodes, and maybe I should.

I am an American political news junky, and am often struct by the big disconnect between predictions made by astrologers vs. pollsters, political scientists, and various trend analysts. Moody's Analytics, for example, predicted a landslide win for Trump based almost entirely on the economy and trends in a handful of swing counties in Pennsylvania.

A lot of astrologers predicted a win for Clinton in 2016. One person who didn't, Ed Falis (who posts here occasionally,) predicted a Trump win based on primary directions; so maybe it's a question of which prognosticative method to use.

I think the Aries ingress method is not entirely apt for the US situation, in looking at the party in power vs. the opposition, because the US does not have a parliamentary system. The presidential nominee is not the head of his/her political party. We often see a situation where the president is a member of one party, and one or both houses of Congress have a majority in the other political party.

BTW, the election in 2020 is scheduled for Nov. 3, with the polls in Maine usually being the first to open (one town, at midnight, EST.) However, early voting and even voting entirely by mail/Internet is now so common that it is hard to justify using Nov. 3 as the start date for the election.

I did a check of the different states, and as far as I can determine, the earliest state will be Minnesota, where early voting begins 46 days before the regular election date, or on Sept. 18, 2020. This means any county in Minnesota, normally at the county court house. These tend to open at 8:00 a.m. CDT until Nov 1, then CST for the actual election date when the polls formally open.

One other point to note is that Republican Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Senate majority leader, is also up for re-election in 2020. McConnell is on record promising to work in lock step with Trump's lawyers on Trump's acquittal in the Senate, probably in January, 2020. Another strong Trump supporter and powerful senator, Republican Lindsay Graham of South Carolina, is also up for re-election.

Their horoscopes would be interesting to follow.

So one scenario, however unlikely, is Trump getting a second term in 2020, but with Democrats controlling both houses of Congress.

Thanks to this thread I have found a mistake i posted regarding a transit of Saturn to tRump's natal chart.

I had posted ""Saturn will square his natal Moon on November 3rd in longitude and November 9th in RA." That should have been Saturn will square his natal Moon/Pluto <b>midpoint</b>... .

waybread wrote:James, thanks for mentioning Bob's (unique_astrology) mundane astrology work. I haven't seen him there lately, but he is also a member of the Astrologers Community forum, where he's posted some astrologically advanced analyses.
I do not post there anymore because a member from that site hacked my computer some time ago and deleted thousands of files.

I think most of my posts concerning the tRump's is posted at this link:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/? ... um&id=1220

I use my name bobnicewander as author.