Yep, more of the restructuring and loss reshaping of the Saturn-Pluto transit...exact on January 12th.

This transit is on Meghan Markle's DSC so it affects her via her husband, Prince Harry.

And, given her natal Saturn is conjunct the Moon and IC and Pluto is in the 4th the move to a new home outside of Britain is part of the "new reality".

The Queen, herself, has this same transit on her ASC. She must feel like she's losing her grip on the institution she leads with both Andrew and now Harry basically out the door.

Regards,
Dean B.

From above, 2nd posting:

...it might be helpful to have a look at the chart of the Windsors.
The death of Queen Victoria marked the end of the Hanover dynasty (which started in 1714). The Queen died on Jan 22nd, 1901, at 18:30 GMT.
"The Queen is dead long live the King."
That marked the beginning of the dynasty Sachsen-Coburg -Gotha.
The horoscope based on the date given above:

Solar arc for early September 2022:
SA conj.MC (orb less than 1 degree), sol.arc MC conj.MA - very precise.
MC conj SA sol.arc = MC.MA / SA

The "Windsor horoscope" can be relied on.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

hi lunlumo

thanks for chiming in on this... i am basically illiterate when it comes to the topic of the monarchy, so your comments here are interesting... i was motivated to look up the dynasty Sachsen-Coburg -Gotha and found a link which shed some light on this here..

https://dukesandprinces.org/2020/07/02/ ... -consorts/

i thought it would be helpful for others to see the solar arcs you have articulated here.. thanks... my post is in sidereal, but the solar arcs are just as you articulate... below is the chart you refer to with the solar arc data on the outer wheel.... what is interesting to me is the same lunar eclipse from may 16 2022 is in the direct square of the ascendant axis, while the transit of saturn in the lunar eclipse conjunct the 7th house cusp as well.. she marks thread in the mundane forum for more into on this.. it is ironic you have posted on this thread, as i was thinking of this very thread and linked to it on marks thread, without realizing you had posted today on this thread! cheers james

Thanks Lunlumo and James.
I have never looked at this chart before though I have heard it referred to a few times over the years.

I might also note that the Profection is even more interesting.
[Everything is whole sign houses, sidereal and true Node (just my cup of tea, yours I'm sure is different and that's perfectly fine by me.)]

This year the profected ascendant is Virgo so Mercury is activated. Mercury is in the heart of the Sun (monarch) in the 6th house of health and sickness afflicted by Ketu (SN) from the 10th house of government/monarchy. Mercury is also ruler of the 2nd house whole sign house which is 12th from the 3rd, a house of life. The trine of Me-Su to SN is activated also activates the t-square involving the 12L of losses the Moon with the Nodal axis. The Moon also represents the loss to the public in the 7H international affairs too.

Most of the contacts below are under a degree but not more than 1 degree 30 arcminutes...
In the actual profected chart at the time of QEII's death, profected Saturn is t-square with the Nodal axis applying to conjunct the natal Moon. Profected Mars is also trine the Moon and square Su-Me.

In the following days the profected MC also exactly opposes 8L of death Jupiter and trines the natal Moon.

Just thought the astro-synchronicity here was too good and you might be interested.

The progressed chart (P2, not shown) is pretty dynamic too but in a different way.

thanks aj!

i have kind of gotten away from looking at profections, but these are great observations..

i am still fascinated by the indian concept of trine aspects of ketu and rahu as having more relevance then the squares and etc... do i have that right, or am i off track in this? i am thinking this question might encourage therese, and if so - great... any feedback on this specific idea of a trine off ketu to the position of sun-mercury is welcome...

i have yet to look at the minor progs to these charts which i tend to find relevant as a predictive tool.. quick look and i see mp midheaven is conjunct the 10th house pluto and nodal axis is in the revese position...

james_m wrote:i am still fascinated by the indian concept of trine aspects of ketu and rahu as having more relevance then the squares and etc... do i have that right, or am i off track in this? i am thinking this question might encourage therese, and if so - great... any feedback on this specific idea of a trine off ketu to the position of sun-mercury is welcome...
Leave it to you James to choose one of the biggest controversies regarding the Lunar Nodes in Hindu or Indian astrology is whether Rahu and Ketu cast aspects. (LOL) This is a hot button topic that becomes even more inflamed than the ongoing quarrels surrounding ayanamsa. I feel in some ways this is ground we have covered in past conversations.

It is a emotional issue and not one to solve easily except by 'experience first' application of the 'special aspects,' or trines of the Nodes.

This deserves a topic of its own and won't be answered easily in a short paragraph. It actually will take up a lot of verbiage. I mean literally pages and pages if we invoke the ancient documents or shastras which are rather ambiguous on the issue.

The Argument For And Against Nodal Aspects
  • The whole Nodal aspect clash falls mainly into the following viewpoints:
    1. Rahu and Ketu do not aspect because they are shadow planets and therefore do not have drishti, i.e. do not see.
    2. The Nodes operate only by conjunction because of #1.
    3. Ketu is headless and cannot aspect. Rahu can aspect because it is an immortal head and has special aspects like Jupiter to 5, 7, 9 plus a special 12th house aspect.
    4. Both Nodes have special aspects like Jupiter to the 5th, 9th houses.
There are other slight variations I have heard on these four positions of the debate but this sums it up well.

Basic Aspect Theory in Indian Astrology
Aspects (drishti) in Hindu astrology are either partial or full. Full aspects are powerful, partial aspects are weak in their effect. Only full aspects are used by Hindu astrologers (Jyotishis) in almost all cases.

Drishti between planets is always counted from whole sign house to whole sign house. The sign order of reckoning all the aspects in Hindu astrology is important, unlike western astrology and Tajika. Indian astrology considered both sign to sign and also separation by degree.

Each planet fully aspects the seventh house, counted from its placement. This is equivalent to the opposition aspect of western astrology.

In addition to the seventh aspect, planets posited outside the orbit of the earth as well as Rahu and Ketu have additional special full aspects:
Saturn aspects third and tenth houses from its location or sextile and square
Mars aspects fourth and eight houses from its location or square and inconjunct.
Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu aspect fifth and ninth houses from their location or trine.

Technically in Hindu astrology, conjunctions are not considered aspects as in western astrology but are ???associated??? when in the same house. In practice, this distinction makes little difference.

The planets or Grahas “glance??? or “gaze??? in a very specific way within the horoscope and are reckoned from sign to sign rather than from planet to planet as in western astrology. Besides the house it resides in, planets can influence the house(s) it aspects (glances at) and any planet can aspect (gaze) at another even if it is already under aspect according to the rules above, this is another big difference from western astrology.

There are more nuances to this, and as I say is worthy of another topic all its own. This is just the beginning down this rabbit hole.

I hope this in part answers some of your curiosity.

thanks aj!

it explains it quite well and allows for greater understanding, especially with the 4 parts you've given to the idea of the argument for and against nodal aspects.. so thank you...

yes, we have gone over it before a number of times! but sometimes it is helpful to be reminded.. of course these 5/9 trine aspects from the nodes in the event chart for queen elizabeths death, to her natal chart venus and transit rahu to transit sun, which aligns exactly with her natal venus aligns as well... so we have a few recent examples that support part 4 of the argument for the relevance of all this as i understand it..

but it is getting away from the focus on the thread, however wrong it was of my to speculate on a transition of power from the queen to charles while she was living.. i was wrong on that and upon greater consideration it makes sense that this never would have happened...

you made some excellent observations in a private e mail to me on charlies chart which i'd like to share, but i seek your permission first... let me know what you think via e mail.. i think they would add to the value on this topic astrologically.. cheers james