jcpoa - iran nuclear deal framework ( Sidereal )

krishnamurti ayanamsa..

fwiw, i am not sure why the images are not clear in these charts at present.. saturn in the first chart is at 4 degree scorpio..

jupiter-venus on the ascendant in itself looks quite positive.. kind of like a shiny new something that has immediate appeal, until you look under the hood.. saturn - 6/7 ruler is squaring the benefic duo from the 4th indicating their will be no happiness in anything to do with this agreement.. jupiter, ruler of 5/8 is of questionable value as well, in spite of it being on the ascendant.. venus as ruler of 3/10 looks the most promising, but it is the lesser benefic to jupiter.. sun as ruler of the ascendant and 2 benefics in the 11th house gemini would seem positive, except it is conjunct mars.. mars is combust and not able to act as a positive influence on the 4/9 houses as i see it..mercury as ruler of the 4 gemini planets is in okay state and in a good house and rules the 11th and 2nd.. this would seem to hold out the idea of hope and promise for something positive but clouded via it square onto the nodal axis..

on may 8th 2018, the usa pulled out of the deal, under trumps guidance.. see the chart below for the astro connections here.. sun opposite jupiter on the midheaven axis degrees, while saturn is in direct opposition to the friendly gemini planets..

thus we see that the leader in the group of poodles - usa - as sun, is creating a change to cancel or destroy the deal.. sun-mars conjunction anyone? again usa-uk seem represented by the sun-mars duo and leading the pack of poodles in obedience to the new agenda here.. obviously i am speculating based on my read of the details... moa posted a good overview on this today which one can read here..

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/01/t ... l#comments

"As the EU3 now triggered the process 65 days from now Iran is likely to be again under full UN sanctions."

below is a chart for 65 days from now - march 20th +/- 1 day...

again we see a transit jupiter in opposition to the sun, as we did in the cancellation of the agreement by usa may 8 2018.. mars is also close by and in opposition to the sun as well.. i am not sure how to read it, but generally mars opp sun is not a positive and might be more like a parting of the ways type of symbolism...

response from russia on this news today..
https://tass.com/politics/1108525

UN response here

https://tass.com/world/1108565

Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General Stephane Dujarric also called on Iran to continue cooperating with the International Atomic Energy Agency

THE UNITED NATIONS, January 14. /TASS/. The United Nations calls on all parties to the Iran nuclear deal to spare no effort to keep it in place, Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General, said on Tuesday commenting on Germany’s, France’s and the United Kingdom’s decision to trigger the deal’s dispute resolution mechanism

"We're, obviously, aware of what happened this morning, of the joint announcement made by the three and the confirmation made by the EU diplomatic chief," Dujarric said. "We continue to call on parties to work together to do whatever they can to preserve the JCPOA [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]."