Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

CoVid-19 The Coronavirus - First Acute Wave
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chart of China, People's Republic, 1st October 1949 in Beijing, with transits for the first case of SARS on 16th November 2002 in Foshan City, Guangdong, China.

The time given by Astrologers' Weekly is 3:01:36 pm CCT, Beijing, China. I had to round up the seconds to 3:02 pm but anyone needing precision might want to use the time down to seconds. The former time gives Ascendant 1 degree Aquarius 44 minutes and Midheaven 23 degrees Scorpio 52 minutes, and Moon 3 degrees Aquarius 03 minutes.

Saturn is 13 degrees Virgo 09 minutes, antiscion 16 degrees Aries 51 minutes, which is exactly conjunct the Moon's North Node.

IsisTranspluto's antiscion is exactly conjunct the IC.

Both the current Wuhan coronavirus and SARS seem to be associated with transiting Uranus to the chart angles. At the moment Uranus is 3 degrees Taurus, exactly square to China's Moon, which is 3 degrees Aquarius (antiscion 27 degrees Scorpio, which was being squared by Uranus during the SARS outbreak in 2002).

Stefan

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probable coming weeks will be serious. Transiting Mercury will station right opposite natal saturn in the 8th house (national mortality). This will produce a prolonged need to solve problems relating to this crisis.
At the same time transiting Mars will trigger the eclipse activated radix Uranus in the 6th house (disease). The late december eclipse was synominous with the virus coming public and becoming a global issue. So this eclipse activation of mars will probably be important in the events in some way. This is about 22-24th february.

(Uranus is a key player in the chart of China as the leading planet in the chartformation. The Moon is the trail planet in this formation. Uranus and moon is in 150' quincunx. And in mutual reception. Moon is ruling 6th house.)

Then the transit of North node conjunct this Uranus in March is another trigger of this pattern.
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose China's Date with Destiny will be when the North Node transiting n.Uranus at around 5°00' CN.

And that is still three weeks away or so.

Also t.Saturn is crossing the Node of the Shanghai Exchange, and then the Ascendant of China.

And then SR's on the Ascendants.

Umph !!

We've got Mercury retro just now and combusting next Tuesday I think 25th Feb ? Or the Wednesday.

Mars in in on the Action too now.

There is a Lahta Lahta Stuff (after Cilla) ...

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as t.Mars passes over the Eclipse Point the "Crisis" does seem to have taken on another Phase.

South Korea and Italy closing off Towns and Cities. And South Korea of course is another important Economic Power House.

r.Mercury combusting does usually lead to some sort of short term Meltdown but I see t.Mars is in sextile so that might change it a bit.

I don't know about the last bit though.

H
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:12 pm    Post subject: china Reply with quote

Mercury does not turn direct until march 9-so is it your feeling this illness will not be under control until then? thanks amy
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My observations are that when Mercury is retro, especially in Pisces, then you get Panic.

But the Combust Phase brings the peak Panic. The Full Moon is interestingly timed as it comes at the End of this when People might be at Breaking Point.

I think perhaps the peak of the Virus is now with this trouble in Korea and Italy, and its relationship to the Eclipse Reactivation by Mars.

I don't think we'll see similar Big Outbreaks elsewhere. Um ?

However, I'll add that the Node is approaching China's n.Uranus at 4°59', and continues on to oppose the Eclipse Point at 4°07'. Latish March.

Those are Heap Big -VE Medicine for China.

H
Zosma

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transiting Neptune inconjunct the China nodes from the beginning of 2020 & antiscia south node /escape from the laboratory seems plausible. Neptune in Pisces/Jupiter ruler conjunct the Saturn Pluto conjunction in 12th house.
So how will the December Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on the ascendant in Aquarius play out? The dawn of democracy/revolution perhaps.
WooWoo

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be repeating myself but I've just remembered two things that have been unusual about the last few months.

1/ We had the Eclipse on the 26th Dec and then the Lunar Eclipse around the 11th Jan during and in the middle of the CP Stellium.

I think it was soon after the Lunar Eclipse that the CoVid19 starts spuing its way around the World.

2/ All the New Moons for the last months have been aspected by Uranus. And that continues for several months more.

The New Moon in Taurus on the 23rd April is probably the last one. The Moon will fall between influences of Uranus and Saturn.

H

PS Around then the Node will have dropped in Gemini too. Continuing downwards on its 9.25 year descent from late Leo.
Zosma

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting video on you tube by astrologer Lee Lehman
her predictions using ingress charts on the corona virus
https://youtu.be/ecvBMC2GnaM
The Aries ingress has a Maha kala sarpa generally not
good Johnson has to isolate UK more to control this
thing as Singapore & China is doing having dismantled
their recently built hospitals & not preparing the population
for mass infection to keep the sacrosanct open borders
globalist agenda going.
On the Brexit thread I said the eclipse on jan 18 will compromise
the European open borders in 19 months time,as it hit the EU Uranus
Neptune conjunction on the sixth cusp.Although it has nothing to do
with Brexit it is related to the planetary energies
that fuelled brexit.
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zosma - thanks for sharing. I don't have time to watch the whole thing yet but I find it interesting how she mentions the Black Death with a Jupiter/Saturn transit in Aquarius or Mars in Aquarius. I agree when looking at the transits that were brought forward but don't think it is necessarily an Aqu thing, I think Capricorn is actually a more apropos sign for a rapidly spreading virus, in a cardinal sign, Mars' exaltation. I can see how either Mars or Saturn can relate to infectious diseases but I am guessing Saturn more so would emphasize a longterm issue in Aqu and the Black Death lasted close to 10 years. Both have a similar R0 though. With our current issue, once a vaccine is developed it should not last so long, although we will likely still see it as a regular viral pathogen that pops up in the population, like the flu, enteroviruses, adenoviruses, etc. We also may build herd immunity once many are exposed (hopefully that is the case since some RNA viruses mutate too quickly for immunity to work, such as norovirus). So, I disagree about this being an Aquarius issue. I think Capricorn explains it fine. It is nice to hear from another astrologer who is also a biologist but I feel more intimately in tune with microorganisms since that is my area of work. I think this virus has a Mars emphasis. Also, Capricorn helps explain how the mature are more at risk. Children and young healthy people are statistically far less likely to be impacted with the disease although everyone will likely feel the hit on a community and probably financial level. One thing I noticed when asking a horary about the virus several weeks back is that the virus was represented as Mars but so was the financial house for the US so I think our finances are going to go up and down during the pandemic. Capricorn makes me think of how Lilly describes cardinal signs and the seasons - unpredictable, up and down, tumultuous. A fixed sign is more likely to just show a continuation of the same thing rather than matters having extreme ups and downs, IMO.
Zosma

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tanit Would the Jupiter Saturn conjunction initiate a drive to remote work practices as a result of the pandemic ? Technology innovation in groups working together . Maybe by-pass the open borders logic to recruit widely? Air travel to be transformed as a consequence.
The Saturn Pluto conjunction in January also had Ceres conjunct the Goddess
which prevents famine, we can see the panic buying going on & the lack of just in time delivery to factories. Hopefully it will last only the 6 months she was abducted by Pluto, otherwise with the central banks loosening money supply inflation can kick off , & with workplaces closed down debts can’t be serviced banks can go under. Time for helicopter money ( maybe Jupiter Saturn in Aquarius)
Zosma

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need a butterfly to start a hurricane on the other side of the world
Just a China man tucking into bat soup.
james_m

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zosma,

aside from agreeing with much of tanit on this in her comments toyou, your last comment implies we know how and where this started, and i don't believe we do.. maybe we will in the future, but we don't at this time..
Tanit3333

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hi Tanit Would the Jupiter Saturn conjunction initiate a drive to remote work practices as a result of the pandemic ? Technology innovation in groups working together

One way of looking at it is isolation though. A sign of Saturn in general could show this, could it not? People are hiding out and avoiding physical contact with one another. Is Aqu in particular a more isolating sign because I personally don't see this bringing people together so much as people using resources they can to work, or they simply cannot work or work as normal. They are using whatever practical things they can. Is this innovative when the technologies already existed?

Also, why would Aqu even be relevant for this when it isn't a current transit, yet this is already happening?
Zosma

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James. My last comment was half in jest but ironically
shows in a globalised world it doesn’t take much too
put a spanner in the works. We can say with some certainty
that like most new viral strains it came from China, like most
Viral strains it jumped from animal to human because of their
food handling & mixing of animal species that should
not be eaten.
The ancient hebrews in Leviticus were instructed which animals
Can be eaten & which are prohibited Bats fall into the latter category
It seems to me that before Saturn leaves Capricorn he will establish
boundaries & limitations through hard lessons.
However in this case I suspect that Corona was engineered in a laboratory
again in China.I suspect this from my astrological interpretation
I know my limitations & can be very wrong on all this.

l
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: