ZodiacMotion: A program for zodiac motion.

Hello dear forum members,

I would like to present you a program that I have recently developed.

ZodiacMotion is a Python program that creates a zodiacal motion between two different times according to given latitude and longitude values.

The program calculates the zodiacal positions repeatedly by adding the amount of time increase to the starting date until it becomes equal to the finishing date. The increase time amount range is between 1 to 3600 seconds. Displaying the chart depends on the refresh scale which has a range between 0 and 10 seconds. The house system and orb factors are changeable.

In North Hemisphere, especially in high latitudes, Aries and Pisces signs are the signs that stay in 1'st house in the shortest time whereas Virgo and Libra signs are the signs that stay in 1'st house in the longest time. (The probability of being born as a Virgo and Libra ascendant in Northern Hemisphere (for example in Europe) is more than being born as an Aries and Pisces ascendant. Hence this will affect the ascendant distribution of the population.)

On the contrary in the South Hemisphere, especially in high latitudes, Virgo and Libra signs are the signs that stay in 1'st house in the shortest time whereas Pisces and Aries are the signs that stay in 1'st house in the longest time.

So this program will also make you see that how the movement of axis of houses are changing according to specific latitudes.

I hope you enjoy it.

Download: https://github.com/dildeolupbiten/ZodiacMotion

ZodiacMotion