Hi Tanit Would the Jupiter Saturn conjunction initiate a drive to remote work practices as a result of the pandemic ? Technology innovation in groups working together . Maybe by-pass the open borders logic to recruit widely? Air travel to be transformed as a consequence.
The Saturn Pluto conjunction in January also had Ceres conjunct the Goddess
which prevents famine, we can see the panic buying going on & the lack of just in time delivery to factories. Hopefully it will last only the 6 months she was abducted by Pluto, otherwise with the central banks loosening money supply inflation can kick off , & with workplaces closed down debts can’t be serviced banks can go under. Time for helicopter money ( maybe Jupiter Saturn in Aquarius)

zosma,

aside from agreeing with much of tanit on this in her comments toyou, your last comment implies we know how and where this started, and i don't believe we do.. maybe we will in the future, but we don't at this time..

Hi Tanit Would the Jupiter Saturn conjunction initiate a drive to remote work practices as a result of the pandemic ? Technology innovation in groups working together
One way of looking at it is isolation though. A sign of Saturn in general could show this, could it not? People are hiding out and avoiding physical contact with one another. Is Aqu in particular a more isolating sign because I personally don't see this bringing people together so much as people using resources they can to work, or they simply cannot work or work as normal. They are using whatever practical things they can. Is this innovative when the technologies already existed?

Also, why would Aqu even be relevant for this when it isn't a current transit, yet this is already happening?

James. My last comment was half in jest but ironically
shows in a globalised world it doesn’t take much too
put a spanner in the works. We can say with some certainty
that like most new viral strains it came from China, like most
Viral strains it jumped from animal to human because of their
food handling & mixing of animal species that should
not be eaten.
The ancient hebrews in Leviticus were instructed which animals
Can be eaten & which are prohibited Bats fall into the latter category
It seems to me that before Saturn leaves Capricorn he will establish
boundaries & limitations through hard lessons.
However in this case I suspect that Corona was engineered in a laboratory
again in China.I suspect this from my astrological interpretation
I know my limitations & can be very wrong on all this.

l

As an afterthought on the Jupiter Saturn conjunction in Aquarius this may be when robotic technology begins to progress to such an extent that factories stop relying on humans to work in factories thus eliminating the shortcomings
of humans becoming ill. This falls on the China ascendant so it could be they
will roll this out big time

alternate take from someone else...

"I think it is virtually certain that the US military developed a corona virus, particularly adapted to attacking East Asian lungs. It is the sort of thing they are known to have been working on. Last September the US CDC closed down a number of US Bio-war labs as “dangerous, leaking???. https://bgr.com/2019/08/07/military-lab ... t-detrick/
They said that “no one??? had been infected, that there was “no danger??? to the public, but they would say that. Wouldn't they? Closing these labs down was a pretty drastic action and they must have had a pretty good reason for doing so. I think, someone or some people were infected and two of them went to the World Military games in Wuhan, where they were treated for “high fevers???. I.e. They did not infect the Chinese deliberately, because they did not know that they were infected when they went.. They were billeted about 200 yards from the Wet Food market. They were there until late October. The reason I think it was not a deliberate attack is that the US and its allies seem to have been totally unprepared. The reason I am fairly sure it started in the US are these videos: https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-cor ... te/5705196
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... st/5704493

Interesting
Money may have to be taken out as it is becoming a source of infection, that would smooth the universal use of digital currency (Jupiter/Saturn/Aqua ) & governmental breakdown making way for a new technocratic structure. i.e a new world order leading to a one-world government.
A curious video on youtube from a remote viewer Edward Riordan although a little long explains the coming Jupiter Saturn in Aquarius in a non-astrological way. Update: CoVid 19, Qanon. I Know Where I Am In Time

I thought it would be useful to compare the current Covid19 pandemic with the 1918 Spanish flu. The wikipedia article on the 1918 Spanish flu made the point that it started in January 1918 and peaked sharply around late October or early November 1918. The deadlier second wave began around August 1918.

The Dow was going up during this time, throughout 1918, and there was no economic recession associated with the pandemic. The economy was in the early stages of the roaring twenties economic boom, which also contained the Weimar hyperinflation in Germany of 1923 which was clearly linked to the first world war.

in thinking about all this, i am leaning towards believing this particular pandemic is connected to the nodal axis as well.. if one believes this 'event' started sometime around sept 2019, using sidereal zodiac you will find the saturn-pluto on the south node in this time frame... the spanish flu of 1918 gives pluto on the south node... nodal axis is reversed with 1918 north node in sag, with 2020 north node in gemini... however my study only involves these 2 broad based events.. looking at the black plague in the 1340's area - there is no specific starting date other then a general idea of early 1340's.. 1341 jan 1st has saturn on the north node of sag in square to pluto in pisces and uranus also involved... 2021 we start off the year with a wide saturn-uranus square but the nodal axis is no longer involved...

i tend to think of the paranoia-panic as a nodal axis phenom in combo with the outer planets and saturn.. not much to add here..