skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Alfred Witte's Kronos

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sidereal Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 166

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Alfred Witte's Kronos Reply with quote

Used :

1- Ayanamsa : 23°45'56" for Year 2000. Speed of precession is 50.2388475.

2-Progression Key :
Secondary Progression : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year

3- Last moon phase before the event as transit.
4- Transit,secondary progression and solar return.
5-Harmonics : When we know the birth time we use harmonic 256, when we do not know the birth time we use harmonic 16.

Zet Settings :
a sidereal day (23h 56m 4.091s)
a sidereal year (365d 6h 9m 9.5s)


https://ia801502.us.archive.org/8/items/alfredwitteskronos/Alfred%20Witte%27s%20Kronos.pdf
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 70
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Kronos Reply with quote

Hi linchi,

Yesterday I was doing some work with Trump's Chart using the Hamburg School of Astrology and noticed Trump's As/Mc = 18,07 Gem. If memory is serving me today, I think Witte associated this midpoint with one's "vocation." I note on election night Nov 3 2020 transiting Kronos is 18,21 Gem. Do you consider this As/Mc = Kronos a strong indicator Trump will be elected President again, since the Hamburg School associates Kronos with high offices such as Presidents?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 166

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

It could be. In my opinion, it is more important to look at with harmonic 16 (at least), because in harmonic 16 is transit Kronos = r MC/SU,even more exact. Difference is only 2 minutes. In such questions Zeus is also very important, because Zeus means leadership. Transit Zeus with transit Jupiter (in H-16) = r AC = r MC.

Transit JU/KR = Transit ZE/KR = r SU/JU = SU/PL

and furthermore :

Secondary Progression (harmonic 16) (1 sidereal day is 1 sidereal year)

p ZE/KR = r AC/MC

p SU = p JU = p VE/KR = r MC/KR
p MN = r MC = r SU/VE ( Venus is the MC ruler )


Some of the Hamburg students think that Biden will win.
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 70
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:34 pm    Post subject: Kronos Reply with quote

Linchi wrote:
Quote:
It could be. In my opinion, it is more important to look at with harmonic 16 (at least), because in harmonic 16 is transit Kronos = r MC/SU, even more exact. Difference is only 2 minutes.

Interesting, thanks. I am seriously studying R.A. Jacobson’s book “The Language of Uranian Astrology.” In his book he highly recommends a thorough analysis of the 5 main axis of M, A, A/M, M/SU, A/SU. So, I can see/understand why you recommend harmonic 16 with t Kronos to Trump’s MC/SU. Do you recommend any other Uranian books in English for me to study?
Linchi wrote:
Quote:
In such questions Zeus is also very important, because Zeus means leadership. Transit Zeus with transit Jupiter (in H-16) = r AC = r MC.

Indeed. I also note in Trump’s Natal: East Point (auxiliary angle) 25,31 Cancer; Zeus 26,38 Cancer; Kronos 26,51 Aries. Witte for Zeus-Kronos combos:
Quote:
The kernel formula for the great commander-in-chief.

Linchi wrote:
Quote:
Transit JU/KR = Transit ZE/KR = r SU/JU = SU/PL and furthermore:
Secondary Progression (harmonic 16) (1 sidereal day is 1 sidereal year)
p ZE/KR = r AC/MC

This is powerful angular Zeus-Kronos symbolism for Trump. Thanks linchi for pointing this out to me with your Uranian work.
Linchi wrote:
Quote:
Some of the Hamburg students think that Biden will win.

Yes, Biden has some benefic symbolism with other systems of astrology. Only TIME knows for sure who will win.
Thanks again linchi for your Uranian analysis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 166

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos Reply with quote

SteveS wrote:
Do you recommend any other Uranian books in English for me to study?


Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Uranian books in English. I do not think there would be many books. But I do think it is important to learn the Uranian Techniques, how they think and what they look out for.


I'd recommend two books if you don't have them already.

Udo Rudolph: The Hamburg School of Astrology :
The Hamburg School of Astrology An Explanation of its Methods

https://www.witte-verlag.com/books-international/55-udo-rudolph-the-hamburg-school-of-astrology.html


Witte-Lefeldt - Rules for Planetary Pictures

https://www.witte-verlag.com/books-international/48-witte-lefeldt-rules-for-planetary-pictures.html

Greetings
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 70
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Kronus Reply with quote

Thanks linchi, I have Rules for Planetary Pictures (acquired a month ago), and will be sure to get the other two books in English you recommend.

Much regards, Steve
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 70
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linchi wrote:
Quote:
Each moon phase as a transit shows for a person what will happen for that person until the next moon phase. The moon phase that we take is the last moon phase before the event.
For Donald Trump Jan 20, 2017 Inauguration you wrote for the “moon phase”:
Harmonic-256 Last moon phase before the event as transit:
18.10.1969 9:31:45 GMT+1 1°26'56"Cap 1st Quarter


Linchi, I don’t understand why/how you selected the “moon phase” for the date Oct 18, 1969 as the “moon phase” before the 2017 Inauguration. I would appreciate you offering some more details as to WHY this “moon phase” date was selected.
Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 166

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveS wrote:
Linchi wrote:
Quote:
Each moon phase as a transit shows for a person what will happen for that person until the next moon phase. The moon phase that we take is the last moon phase before the event.
For Donald Trump Jan 20, 2017 Inauguration you wrote for the “moon phase”:
Harmonic-256 Last moon phase before the event as transit:
18.10.1969 9:31:45 GMT+1 1°26'56"Cap 1st Quarter


Linchi, I don’t understand why/how you selected the “moon phase” for the date Oct 18, 1969 as the “moon phase” before the 2017 Inauguration. I would appreciate you offering some more details as to WHY this “moon phase” date was selected.
Thanks



Hi, Steve.
I made a mistake. It should be actually this moonphase :
19.01.2017 17:13:26 GMT-5 6°02'00"Lib Last Quarter , Washington,DC.

But the calculations are correct, as I wrote there.

t SU/KR= r JU

t SU/KR= 0° 03' 38''
r JU = 0° 03' 49''
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 70
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linchi, I know you use whole circle numbers for expressing H256, but using the Krishnamurti Zodiac, I show H256 last quarter moon phase before Jan 2017 Inauguration Sun/Kronos at 16,47 Aries and Trump’s r H256 Jupiter at 17,46 Aries. Does your software confirm the same?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 166

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveS wrote:
Linchi, I know you use whole circle numbers for expressing H256, but using the Krishnamurti Zodiac, I show H256 last quarter moon phase before Jan 2017 Inauguration Sun/Kronos at 16,47 Aries and Trump’s r H256 Jupiter at 17,46 Aries. Does your software confirm the same?

I cannot write the midpoints because Zet does not show to me. Instead I write to you single planetary positions.

Zet has two options for this :
a) Equal Asc Houses

t Sun 14° 33' 23'' Can
t Kronos 16° 25' 26'' Cap
natal Jupiter 16° 16' 45'' Ari

b) Retain 1H Planets List

t Sun 6° 02' 00'' Cap
t Kronos 15° 39' 00'' Gem
natal Jupiter 24° 26' 19'' Vir

I do not use these values.
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sidereal Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated