Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Who damaged my car?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:58 am    Post subject: Who damaged my car? Reply with quote

Hello forum,

Here is a chart for any possible feedback if you notice anything I do not. Mercury square Mars is never nice to me.

I have a new car I have owned for less than a year that is silver with a red stripe.

Tonight I was getting off of work and went to the grocery store before they closed. When I came outside I noticed a huge dent with a small gash on the top of my front hood. I don't recall it being there before going into the store and as I was going inside I walked in front of the car and didn't notice. It is hard to say based on memory alone if it was dented before or afterwards but there are only 3 areas it would have been dented: my apartment complex, work or at the parking lot at the grocery store.

One additional thing considered was that as I exited the grocery store, a strange man quickly pulled up from across the parking lot and parked next to me when the parking lot was empty and I did not park near the grocery store entrance. He looked creepy and was staring intently at me like he was up to something. I quickly quit looking at the hood and took off because I felt uneasy by him. I left so fast that he could not follow me out and no one followed me home (I checked behind me the whole way).

I decided to do a chart to get an idea of what happened. At the time of the question I did not even consider the creepy guy (I thought he was just another creepy guy among many a female encounters) but wondered if someone in general at the grocery store damaged my car, or someone at work or home. I wondered if it was malicious intent or not.

"Who dented my car?"
May 10, 2020 at 22:02, Livermore, Ca

When I formed the question I decided to give the 7th house as a possible person who damaged my car (if applicable). I decided whichever house it resided in would describe where the person was when they damaged my car. I normally give my apartment complex the 4th house (although neighbors are also 3rd), 6th to the grocery store and 10th to work. Assigning cars is an area of contention but I normally give them 3rd even though they are a possession (here the 3rd lord is in the 2nd and co-lords the 2nd anyway and Aquarius describes a silver car well).

What I noticed right away was that Mars was in the 3rd, representing the damage, and then Mercury the 7th lord was in the 6th and just squared Mars tightly, showing it likely just happened and wasn't something I just didn't notice. This to me pointed to someone at the grocery store, to my horror. Mercury is conjunct Algol, peregrine and combust, which to me seems to point towards a criminal who gets away with his behavior and suggests malicious intent. I am still wondering the motive though. Mercury oddly translated a trine of Jupiter to square Mars. Venus is in his house and isn't able to trine Mars because it goes retro. Maybe he wanted to try to get out of his car to try something with me? I think the Moon trine Sun suggests I am likely correct in my assessment (even though Sun obscures Mercury and is a classical indicator of a criminal) and Jupiter in fall in the 2nd suggests it is going to cost some money (nice early birthday present).

Any objective opinions are welcome.
Part of Fortune

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit, there's contrantsicion between Mercury and Saturn.
Part of Fortune

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

… Also, parallel opposition between Mercury and Saturn.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for noticing that. It might add to the hidden nature of it. I doubt anyone saw them. I am going to search for local news reports to see if that is happening in other areas of the neighborhood. I have seen too many shows on serial killers and rapists though and I know they often have ways to try to trick women. They might have damaged my car and then wanted to drive up to "help."

I see Mercury-Mars afflicting the 3rd house of the car anyway though. That is sort of like when a disease afflicts the ascendant in a querent's chart. I normally specifically think of Mercury-Mars hard aspects as car accidents and damage to cars.
Part of Fortune

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars parallel opposition Uranus as well...
AmeliaS

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars rules houses 11 and 12. Do you happen to know anyone from the store? Almost looks like a hidden enemy pretending to be friendly who does the job for this Mercury.
Jupiter rules you and only you. Odd indeed. Personal vendetta?

Amelia
AmeliaS

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's say you, Jupiter, drew Creepy Guy's attention. He damaged the car, almost tried to befriend you, but ended up an enemy you couldn't see (cause you didn't get to identify his motive at last).
Ouranos

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tanit,
I agree with you that the 7thH represents the criminal.
- A stranger - luminaries under the horizon and Mercury hiding (12th of the 7th)
- Younger, slender built, agile - Gemini
- Possibly 2 - Venus in Gemini (a younger woman?) with this man and in Mutual reception with Mercury.
- Derived Houses: Mercury XII square Mars IX - under a restrain order
- As the bounds would describe his physical appearance and Mercury in the bound of Mars (grey complexion, dark eyes, short hair, maybe a scar around the neck with Mars square Mercury)
- Mercury conjunct Fixed Star Misan -According to Ptolemy it is said to denote adventurous individuals, but also those who are less than honest in their dealings with others with a tendency to lying.

Of interest is the article of John Gadbury on Thefts and Fugitives
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gadtext.html

Good luck!
Part of Fortune

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Who damaged my car? Reply with quote

I’m also thinking Mercury is the suspected criminal. This Mercury seems to have interesting fixed stars in his collection. Here’s another one adding to his creepy personality: Fixed star Cursa conjunct his ascendant (7th cusp) at 15:36 Gemini. I was reading about Cursa and one of the descriptions says “Cursa is a Sign of Enthusiasm for the Quest, …” Yikes! https://astrologyking.com/cursa-star/
His motive, I think, is to find a female victim. Mercury is disposited by Taurus (his mind is all about the opposite sex) and Venus is trapped in 7th house under the roof of Gemini.

Tanit3333 wrote:

I think the Moon trine Sun suggests I am likely correct in my assessment (even though Sun obscures Mercury and is a classical indicator of a criminal) .

I noticed from looking at several charts that hourly rulers often have prominent places in the horary charts, regardless of whether they are radical or not. The chart is radical in your case. The Sun (the lord of hour) has agreement with Sagittarius, which is hot and dry (by the way, I wish my recent chart of the missing earrings were radical, but it is not. Mars is not in triplicity of Libra … too bad).

Tanit, I noticed the Sun rules your 9th house. The cusp is Leo and he occupies about 4 degrees until Virgo (Mercury) which is intercepted sign. After that Libra (Venus) comes in about 3 degrees to the end. 9th is Mercury’s communication house (3rd from radix 7th). I think three signs in this house summarize the criminal description. As you said, the Sun obscures Mercury (a classical indicator of a criminal). The sun/Leo and Mercury/Virgo are trying to communicate to the other side (9th) via 3rd house. 9th house (from 7th) is his goal. He is contemplating how to reach his victim (Venus/Libra) by using his usual methods.

The unlucky recipient is shown by your 3rd house (9th from 7th). Mars at the Cusp, and immediate separation between Mercury and Mars describes the results of his criminal tactics. As you have already suspected, first he damaged your car and then drove up to you pretending to “help”. Luckily, your quick mind help you escape from this creep.

Your question was “Who dented my car?”

Jupiter placed in your property (2nd house) could explain the nature of your concern. I assume you stopped at the grocery to buy “foods” (2nd house). Mercury separated from Jupiter (in 2nd) -- probably the guy was planning to steal your possessions such as purse, phone, and any other valuables, or assault you sexually but Venus (here representing you) escaped due to Refranation from Mars (aggression). Also, Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct. Saturn in 2nd house is the proof that your car is in your possession and not stolen.
AmeliaS

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we all agree that Mercury is our guy. This odd translation of light means Mercury wants to bring Jupiter to friendship (House 11 Mars rules) with a hidden agenda (House 12 Mars rules). Mars inflicting Cusp 3 is the means. House 3 is both the car and communication.

PoF's analysis of the 9th house taught me a lot.

Glad Tanit escaped the malice.

Amelia
Part of Fortune

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H3 could also represent car park/parking lot as well.
Part of Fortune

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Who damaged my car? Reply with quote

Part of Fortune wrote:
Mercury separated from Jupiter (in 2nd) -- probably the guy was planning to steal your possessions such as purse, phone, and any other valuables, or assault you sexually but Venus (here representing you) escaped due to Refranation from Mars (aggression).

Venus (here representing you) should be read from Mercury's point of view. Therefore, Venus is "representing a female victim" who escaped from Mars' aggression or sexual assault due to Refranation.

I'm wondering what is the Moon in H1 trying to say... because there's a separation aspect from Uranus in H5 (if anybody wants to read Uranus). H5 is turned house of Mercury's "hopes and wishes", ruled by Venus (Taurus).

Also H6 (again ruled by Venus) is turned "self undoing place" for Mercury. Both the Sun (conj cusp) and Mercury in this house could be read as possibly that the guy was already in jail sometime, rather than that he is going to jail soon.

Why? because state and local governments are releasing prisoners to prevent spreading of Covid 19. I wonder if this creep might be one of those offenders who has just been released. Tanit, how is your search capability regarding crime reports? Is it possible to contact police to see what's going on? There might be a jail somewhere nearby you.
Miss Watson

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Another fact I noticed it's that The Sun translates the light of Mercury to Jupiter.
Maybe this is important to the chart. Any thoughts?
Part of Fortune

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Miss Watson!

Nice to see you (I've been absent from horary forum for a while so good to be in touch with you).

Quote:
The Sun translates the light of Mercury to Jupiter.
Maybe this is important to the chart. Any thoughts?

Good point! I'm changing the order: The Sun translates the light of Jupiter to Mercury (but having some difficulty?)
Ouranos

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
The Sun does not translate the light of Jupiter to Mercury because Mercury will leave Taurus before it does so.
It is rather an evasion/frustration.
In fact, Mr Mercury has probably moved away from the neighbourhood.
Mercury ruling 3rd from 7th Radix.

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: