Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Joe Bidens Chances to Win the Presidency in 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks bob / unique astrology.... always interesting!

yuriy... i agree with mark... offer up some astrology.. it will make it more interesting for those of us interested in astrology, on an astrological site no less!!
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: TRump vs Biden Reply with quote

I have a totally different idea: has anyone looked by Mike Pence's Chart ? let's say some time after the convention but before the election, Trump dies--I know it sounds nuts but I have read some astrological forecasts on the internet that is what could happen. Then Pence becomes the president for a short time and runs for re-election. DOes Pence have a birth time? amy
james_m

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amy,

astrodatabank is your friend...

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pence,_Mike

no birth time....

it is also possible no election happens.. i know this sounds like low odds, but i wouldn't rule it out here..
Yuriy

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
thanks bob / unique astrology.... always interesting!

yuriy... i agree with mark... offer up some astrology.. it will make it more interesting for those of us interested in astrology, on an astrological site no less!!

Well, why do you think astrology is totally irrelevant in regards to morality and personal qualities...
I'm not at all pro-republicans. I remember Bush's VP Dick Cheney's(another a-h...) chart, not a single planet essentially dignified and most of them in cadent houses...
Excuse my broken English, I'm just Ukrainian emigrant.
unique_astrology

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject: Pence January 20, 2021 Reply with quote

Pence has natal Mars at 4° Leo in longitude and 126°41' in right ascension; natal Neptune at 4°34' Scorpio in longitude and 212°55' in right ascension squares that Mars. The aspect is a possible indicator of a negative psychological pathology. Their midpoint is at 19°17' Virgo longitude and 169°48' degrees of right ascension.

On inauguration day (January 20, 2021) at noon transit Saturn at 3°56' Aquarius longitude and 126°21' of right ascension will oppose his natal Mars while transit Neptune at 18°55' Pisces longitude and 350°15' right ascension will oppose the midpoint of the natal Mars/Neptune square. Not to be left out, transiting Mars at 6°40' Taurus and 33°56' will oppose his natal Neptune; the transiting Mars, Saturn, and Neptune thus bringing his natal Mars and Neptune square out in force. For a booster, transiting Saturn will square his natal and progressed Neptune in longitude and right ascension.

Together, with tRump's aspects to his natal and progressed inauguration charts, these aspects do not suggest tRump/Pence winning re-election nor successful interference by any outside entity in this year's election.

"And that's the way it is.". Thanks to Walter Cronkite.

Resizing WH located chart to site suggested by James.

Adding birth place chart using site suggested by James:

Last edited by unique_astrology on Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Yuriy

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found this Biden's chart. Well, if time is more or less true then transiting Saturn will be sqaring his natal Moon in 5th around New year's eve - some sad news possible...

Date of Birth:20 November 1942 - 08:30h
Birth place:Scranton, Pennsylvania

Yuriy

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, the strong Mars in "place of shame" at 12th cusp ruling 5th house.
So, his sexual misconduct probably not all false stories...
SGFoxe

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if the RNC convention is open and crowded ... just need an asymptomatic rabid Democrat to embed and breathe on every one and thereby destroy DJT's political base ...

Anyhow ... Tara Reade whose attorney quit, her credibility gap deeper than a sinkhold, her birthdata (no time) from Wikipedia , February 26, 1964, Monterey, California
Mark

Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried to be as reasonable as possible in discouraging blatantly politicised posts. Let me be as clear as possible. I do not intend to have the quality of this forum consistently degraded by such posting.

I am about to open a new thread on the US Presidential Election. I am therefore taking the opportunity to make it clear to members that if you post consistently politicised content without astrological content you will have such posts removed without prior warning. You will also risk having your membership suspended.

This is not Facebook, Twitter or some other social media outlet. Please vent your political opinions there and help keep this forum focused on astrology pure and simple.

If you have nothing to say of astrological merit do us all a favour and don't post at all.

Thanks

Mark Cullen
Mundane & Financial Astrology moderator
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, I did a horary on the presidential election a few weeks ago and it also said Trump would be re-elected. The chart wasn't even ambiguous. I had a previous chart I unfortunately didn't keep that showed Sanders dropping out, which I misread as him getting ill or dying. Maybe he is ill and is not telling anyone though.
Yuriy

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
For what it's worth, I did a horary on the presidential election a few weeks ago and it also said Trump would be re-elected. The chart wasn't even ambiguous. I had a previous chart I unfortunately didn't keep that showed Sanders dropping out, which I misread as him getting ill or dying. Maybe he is ill and is not telling anyone though.

For Sanders that is just the method to make money, he never really meant to be president. Elisabeth Warren ran out of money. Biden "has all the money", but look at him...
Yuriy

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

So, Biden is the one ho directly supports terrorism in the US.
Check his natal chart with crowded 12th house and violent Mars at its cusp.
Mark

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuriy wrote:
Quote:
Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

So, Biden is the one ho directly supports terrorism in the US.
Check his natal chart with crowded 12th house and violent Mars at its cusp.

I have sent you a PM Yuriy. Please read it before posting on this forum again.

Thank you

Mark Cullen
Mundane & Financial Astrology Forum moderator

Last edited by Mark on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Tanit,

As a skilled and highly experienced horary practitioner based in the US your delineation is very welcome here. You have indirectly raised the intriguing issue about the place of horary in mundane astrology generally. This issue seems to come up a lot during US Presidential elections. I plan to open a thread about that and I do hope you will have the time to drop in there and participate. I would really welcome your view.

Thank You
Mark
Yuriy

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark
So, you think intentional spelling "tRump" by user "unique_astrology" is right things to do? Is disrespect to some politicians and glorifying criminal mobs might help me to be better astrologer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: