OK Dawn in the UK and Futures lower. S&P 500 centric. r.Venus crossing Mercury soon enough this am.

But we are in the "Dead" or No Moon phase and that usually deadens Things down.

Personally, I think Mercury's swap of positions with r.Venus will change the Sentiment to the -VE.

And then soon enough Mercury gets eclipsed by the Node.

Mars sextile Uranus early next Week. Um ? Normally +VE but just now could rock Things.

That could be an early Boost to the Markets next Week. Exactly for the European open at 08hrs UKT Monday.

I might just redouble my Short positions exactly then or shortly after.

My newly found Wedge Pattern Knowledge, suggests a rising Wedge. Up to towards the 2,995 Level.

But after that a Break Out to the Downside.

H

PS Somebody I haven't watched yet. And Yes Holidays on Monday when Mars sextiles Uranus. And in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2HREaU8FHs

Right I'll just quickly add this ....

1/ The Authorities have thrown everything to keep their Economies going.

No surprise we are above the 50% Retracement. Gann, Fib, you name it.

Now around the 61.8% Level. At 2,931 ... And have been above it too.

2/ But we can't get thru the 2,998 Gann 2/3rds Level which is also a Gap.

So for me it like Pumping up a Tyre that has a Hole in it. I think the more you pump the bigger the Hole.

The harder you Pump. Until ?

H

PS Looks like the Mars Uranus sextile is mostly off the Table with the Holidays.

Mercury heading towards the Node and into Enemy Cancer. Owch ;-))

And r.Venus and Mercury now having swapped places in the Setting League.

OK So the Reason I got into the Habit of Posting my Thoughts on the likely movements of the S&P 500 > DAX > NASDAQ > EU Stokks 50 > Gold was to help me clarify my 1/ Thinking and to keep me 3/ Honest.

And hopefully 3/ Others might see the sorts of Thinking that might be relevant to Astro Driven Speculations ..

So 2/ We are FAR FAR Higher than I expected but Bouncing Down on the Gann 2/3rds Level - 3,000. Volatile today. 2,969 achieved.

There is a Daily 'Indecision" Doji forming right on the 3,000 Level as of 18hrs today UKT.

During tomorrow the 28th May Mercury crosses the Node and falls into Enemy Territory in Cancer. Uranus falls away from Mars too.

The Moon begins to get Excitable. r.Venus begins to see the Sun on the Horizon.

Pay attention to Bonds' Markets .... Venus tends to have an effect on them.

Why have we risen so far ? I think that is due to Pluto's retreat from the USA's n.Pluto.

Total disaster has been avoided for now, but r.Saturn is moving in in place of Pluto, and Jupiter is moving out.

Tak !

H

Ok so that is the End of the Intermission Everybody get back to your Seats for the final part of Act I ...

Um ? I'm NOT sure I'll bother. So far the sort of Snowballing needed hasn't happened.

I think with Pluto now smooching with Neptune, and Jupiter now applying rapidly to Pluto till late June The Delusional Cycle is building up to full full Steam.

Next week has some exciting short Term -VEs. I'd expect a -5% Sell Off.

All set against a VERY FEARFUL Full Moon, we have r.Venus combust with Mars forming a square to that action.

But I'm NOT sure if the Short Sellers Show is going to make it to Broadway, or even to a Summer run in the Provinces.

I don't think this Riddle can be solved until Pluto separates from Neptune in early August, and Jupiter has passed Pluto on the 13th Nov.

MASSIVE MASSIVE +VE Stabilising Forces at Play.

Pushing Water Up Hill ?

H

So a MASSIVE Astrological No Show so far this week.

r.Venus combustion later today under the Scorpio Phase of the filling Moon. So Fingers Crossed.

However, plenty of Commentators getting MASSIVELY frustrated as we move towards the 3,104-3,113 Retracement.

I understand if we close above that for a few Days then things change dramatically.

1/ We are entering the Eclipse Season so things get Unknowable.

But I feel the S&P 500 is way too High !!

2/ But with Pluto and Neptune smooching till August, and Jupiter lubricating that too, I doubt a decent Correction is possible.

3/ Jupiter leaves them in late July I think, but just as r.Saturn will have eased passed the USA's n.Pluto.

So that will be another non Event. Or possibly a Stall late July into August.

4/ So really I don't see any Short Sellers's Opportunities till nearer the US Election.

And anyway Jupiter gets back in Action over that period too till the 13th Nov, and less so till the 12th Dec.

Let's see what the Big Eclipse on the 21st June brings.

H

Hi Alex !

I try to be upfront with my Thoughts.

After a No Show this Week, I can't really comment too much.

I've been wary of Jupiter dancing with The Pluto Neptune smoochers.

Potentially a MASSIVE Stabilising +VE, but we have a STRONG Eclipse coming now too. 21st June.

I'm more than happy to say Unknowable.

Possibly when r.Jupiter passes away from Neptune, in late July, and Pluto and Neptune begin to separate then Things might Wobble for a few weeks until Jupiter SDs.

I stick to Astrology first and foremost but I doubt Trump would let the Markets tank again with the US Election coming up.

We may well have to wait till after the 13th Nov, or even the 12th Dec, for Reality to return.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

otherwise my specialty is natal astrology, not financial. This was an attempt to predict the further movement of the S&P 500.

Given the movement from March onwards, I have concluded that growth will continue precisely because of the conjunction of Jupiter and Pluto.

Because it is actually about "optimism" as it was at the previous conjunction in mid-March. Since Jupiter is returning now, I expect it to grow again.

It is known from natal astrology that some transit directly / retrogradely / directly amounts to 100% of something. In that sense, if the growth so far, let's assume, has brought 60% of the total growth, it means that we can now expect at least 30%.

This means if the return was from about 2380 (although the bottom was around 2200, we will ignore that) and came to about 2880 (roughly)

That means the difference is 500, and I expect a minimum of half that means 250.

that is 1130. it is minimal... at the moment I am writing this it is already at 3200

That is the least possibility. However if the first transit yields 30% then the second should be 60%

In that case, it would be an incredible 1000 above or 3880

But at the same time, Saturn is turning back, and that will certainly reduce this potential growth.

For that reason I would say it could rise to 3300 maybe to 3400

So that's just a theoretical assumption ... time will tell how accurate or not

Nice work Alex ...

Just fully read your Idea.

That's the sort of Quantification that Astro Driven Trading lacks !!

Nice One !

I agree that Jupiter dancing with Pluto means Buoyancy till the end of June.

Except the Strong Eclipse on the 21st June, which will begin to form tomorrow.

I believe that Solar Eclipses give off signs in the 10 Days before they are exact. So keep Alert.

And once Jupiter passes away from Neptune in late July, then I think the Markets will be exposed a Little.

Also we have the Democratic Convention in early July.

Then we are into the Presidential Race for real.

If Trump begins to stumble then the Markets will begin to Wobble.

H

OK So The Markets dumping today so far .... 5%+ drops ! Why ?

You'll have to take my Word for it because I've been discouraged from Logging my Thoughts on an On Going basis but this is what I've had in my Mind and reflected in the Positions I've held ....

1/ The whole Pluto Neptune + Jupiter thing is just Madness ....... Ill.

The Markets are nearly back to the All Time Highs ....

Stoccs and Elliot Wave Analysts suggested we'd peaked.

2/ We are in Eclipse Season. "Anything" can happen ... A MASSIVE Eclipse is coming and I believe they are felt from 10 Days out.

3/ As to why now I'd put that down to r.Jupiter separating from n.Pluto at 27°34', allowing in r.Saturn.

That and the Eclipse would be my Core -VEs.

So Trouble should continue .....

But coming back to 1/ there is a point where Peak Liquidity is passed. Nobody needs anymore.

We'll see if we Bounce straight back up. But I'd say that People far cleverer than me basically have ridden the Cheap Money and All The "We'll Do what It Takes", and now are Cashing in....

WHY NOT? They've made an ABSOLUTE MINT out of This.

And the Liberal Democracies will be paying for their Success for Decades now.

The Poor Old Retail Speculators who are usually late to these Parties now paying the Bill AGAIN.

And AGAIN.

But I'm still wary of Pluto smooching with Neptune, whilst Jupiter is the Band Leader.

H

Hello Folks,

So I believe that The Stars run the Markets. COMPLETELY !

However, very hard to say why we had a sudden Sell Off, and then a sudden Bounce back !!! Astrologically anyway.

We had reached Overbought Levels. So a Sell Off should have come anyway.

I think the situation can be summed up by

a/ r.Saturn is applying to the USA's n.Pluto till the 4th August or so and

b/ r.Jupiter runs back across r.Pluto till late June, and r.Neptune till late July.

The latter has been the driver for all the Easing that has been going on, and is a very strong Stabilising +VE energy.

c/ I believe that Pluto smooching with Neptune is stabilising and that Jupiter translates more energy between them.

OVER ALL JUPITER IS A VERY +VE FACTOR TILL the 13th Nov, and even the 8th Dec.

But I feel r.Saturn's, and then Pluto and Saturn's energies are a greater
Threat.

d/ I wonder what come once Jupiter sails off into Aquarius's electric Bluey Green Sea late December ?

H